[IPS4] Tutorials

Ok, I have a ticket started...there must be something wrong.  The tutorials is working fine now but I can't open any regular threads from any forum! 

It's like I need to run a rebuild for the entire forum like there used to be...

I ran the IPS4 tool and it was all green - good to go!

4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Did you do this? If yes and the error is still there, then it doesn't come from my app.

I did not...what is the easiest way to do so without loss of threads/data?

Nevermind...I found the button!  I have now disabled and it did not fix the other threads.  It doesn't seem to be tutorial's fault.

Edited by RocketFoot

DISABLE the app isn't UNINSTALL the app! Simply click in the green button inside the yellow mess I did:

EC6qmCm.png

Then open any topic. If the error is still happening, then it's not coming from my app. So wait for the ticket and no point to keep posting in this topic, which is exclusive to support in the Tutoraisl app.,

• 3 weeks later...

Just checked it. You template must be edited. Follow is fixed for IPS 4.4:

{template="follow" app="core" group="global" params="'tutorials', 'article', $article->id, $article->followersCount()"}

See if the REVERT button is ON in this template.

Same for the category view:

{template="follow" app="core" group="global" params="'tutorials', 'category', $category->_id, \IPS\tutorials\Article::containerFollowerCount( $category )"}

5 minutes ago, Stefan Johansson_72643 said:

Comes here. Run the standard default theme, without edits (as I remember, will check to be sure)

1319340050_Screenshot2019-03-23at11_58_35.thumb.png.cad6a1c8604e322b6037e0e40df79c30.png

Btw, paying attention, your error seems to come from MEMBERS COUNTRY, which there was this issue indeed but this is already fixed. Download the latest version.

No man, you don't need to edit anything! :huh:

I just installed Tutorials. There are only 2 places where the FOLLOW button appears:

- Category view:

YtfR8h9.png

- Tutorial view:

6x2xtqF.png

No error in both as you can see.

If you're getting the error, means that your templates are probably edited, thus the upgrade won't update them. In this case, check if the REVERT button is enabled in the following templates:

•  tutorials -> front -> browse -> category
  • tutorials -> front -> view-> view

If the REVERT is enabled:

Qk7IpMg.png

Click on it!

Or provide ACP access and I'll see it in seconds.

• 3 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

I just updated to last version of IPS and started using clubs feature again. I don't know what I'm doing bad but when I submit a new tutorial the support topic the link to this topic aren't created.

If you're creating a tutorial in a club then no topioc will be created because choose a forum is a category setting and there's no category in clubs.

That's all you got in a Tutorial club feature, like any other app:

wbC9g7h.png

N7y3BG5.png

1 minute ago, Pedro Ibáñez said:

And if you submit a new tutorial on clubs is the same or the topic post does not work if the tutorial is submitted on clubs?

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you're creating a tutorial in a club then no topioc will be created because choose a forum is a category setting and there's no category in clubs.

That's all you got in a Tutorial club feature, like any other app: 

wbC9g7h.png

N7y3BG5.png

Clubs hasn't categories so you don't have the SUPPORT TOPIC or SUPPORT FORUM tabs.. so no topic there.