[IPS4] Tutorials

16 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The user Dazz doesn’t show as a purchaser of this resource. I’ve tagged Stuart. He will probably see what happened. 

My other admins user name is Circo if that helps.... not sure if email address change/update would have anything to do with it.  I have even paid you to create a couple custom plugins/apps for us in the past as well.

Not sure if these help or not...Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: Text, Page

Edited by Dazz
3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Circo shows up, expired since March. Anyway, there’s nothing I can do for you. Purchases are handled by IPS. You will have to wait for their reply here.

I logged in under Circo and didn't have an option to renew it either.

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm finding that if I access Marketplace via my Control panel... either logged in as my account or my other admins.  You don't get the option for Renewal.  The only way I'm getting the option for renewal is by accessing the Marketplace via IPS website outside of control panel.  After logging in directly to the IPS site I was able to see the renewal via my other admins login.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I've recently updated to 4.7.5 and I purchased my renewal for Tutorials but when running the update it crashes at 1% and gives an EX0 error:

TypeError: ksort(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Application/Application.php(1595): ksort(NULL, 1)
#1 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(893): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(210005)
#2 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1063): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#5 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(48): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#8 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I thought it was an issue with updating applications in general but I've updated several now without this error, it seems to be just the tutorials application crashing. Can you help?

Thank you!

On 12/31/2022 at 6:44 PM, DarkRider said:

Can you help?

There’s an excessive comma in the queries.json of the upgrade 210005, not sure how! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Will release a new version to fix it within next hour. 

------------------------

EDIT: Fix submitted.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 12/31/2022 at 6:44 PM, DarkRider said:

Hi,

I've recently updated to 4.7.5 and I purchased my renewal for Tutorials but when running the update it crashes at 1% and gives an EX0 error:

TypeError: ksort(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given (0)
#0 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Application/Application.php(1595): ksort(NULL, 1)
#1 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(893): IPS\_Application->installDatabaseUpdates(210005)
#2 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(93): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}(Array)
#3 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1063): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct(Object(IPS\Http\Url\Internal), Object(Closure), Object(Closure))
#4 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#5 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Node/Controller.php(69): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(48): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#8 /home1/tesalli1/public_html/forums/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I thought it was an issue with updating applications in general but I've updated several now without this error, it seems to be just the tutorials application crashing. Can you help?

Thank you!

New version to fix this issue is now available. 

• 1 month later...

What's New in Version 2.7.0:

• Add the ability to add polls to article records.
    • New option per category.
  • Now you can place Extra Fields in groups, just like Profile Files.
    • All existing fields are placed in a General group when upgrading to this version so you better check your extra fields after the upgrade.
    • Removed the (per extra field) option to display it on the article sidebar or below the description.
  • Add the ability to schedule article records.
  • Add article records images in the Other Media sections of the editor.
  • Fix: wrong Rest API references.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much for being a client!

The Invision Community Marketplace is closing on October 30, 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site www.sosinvision.com.br.

You will find information on my website www.sosinvision.com.br:

Bookmark https://www.sosinvision.com.br/ and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.