Auto Welcome Support

On 11/9/2015, 11:46:11, Mike John said:

Can anyone confirm the new PM icon not working as well? My initial testing seems to work fine.

I'm not getting a PM icon either. The PM is there. Just no icon. Notification settings are set correctly. And a regular PM works as expected.

As soon as I send a regular PM to the new member, I get a 1 on the notification icon, and 2 on the PM. Before that nothing.

Edit: I'm running IPB 4.1.3.2

Edited by prupdated
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2015 at 0:36 PM, NoGi said:

, is it possible to hyperlink the username to go to the profile?

%profile_link% quick tag should do this and include username.

On 8/12/2015 at 2:34 AM, Hendrik Martin said:

i cant disable "email welcome" in 4.1. It says:  EX4096 Something went wrong, please try it again.

I'm not able to reproduce this locally. I'll need acp and ftp login details to troubleshoot further.

2 hours ago, Mike John said:

I'm not able to reproduce this locally. I'll need acp and ftp login details to troubleshoot further.

The issue is that it's trying to save the member object instead of just the member id. Should be something like this in \applications\autowelcome\modules\admin\settings\settings.php:

if ( !empty( $values[ 'aw_pm_from' ] ) and $values[ 'aw_pm_from' ]->member_id )
			{
				$values[ 'aw_pm_from' ] = $values[ 'aw_pm_from' ]->member_id;
			}

if ( !empty( $values[ 'aw_email_from' ] ) and $values[ 'aw_email_from' ]->member_id )
			{
				$values[ 'aw_email_from' ] = $values[ 'aw_email_from' ]->member_id;
			}

if ( !empty( $values[ 'aw_topic_author' ] ) and $values[ 'aw_topic_author' ]->member_id )
			{
				$values[ 'aw_topic_author' ] = $values[ 'aw_topic_author' ]->member_id;
			}

$form->saveAsSettings( $values );