Auto Welcome Support

I've been experiencing this:

They aren't spam accounts, because when I go into the members area, there's no accounts listed. So I'm not sure why it's happening. I just upgraded to the latest version though, so hopefully that helps to solve it.

Are you using v2.4.4? If you had a SSO/Facebook signup that enters their display name back is flagged as a spam account, IPB deletes that member straight away. But the very latest version of the app should exclude those accounts with no usernames for now.

Are you using v2.4.4? If you had a SSO/Facebook signup that enters their display name back is flagged as a spam account, IPB deletes that member straight away. But the very latest version of the app should exclude those accounts with no usernames for now.

I'm not using Facebook, so I'm not sure. I think they were spam accounts though that were not getting fully deleted due to my settings. I've added a question and answer to the registration form, and it seems to have stopped. So I don't believe it was anything to do with the app. Thank you for responding so quickly though, I appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. The latest two:

Try running this in your SQL Toolbox (ACP > System > Support > SQL Toolbox ).

SELECT member_id, name, fb_uid FROM core_members WHERE member_id IN (4661,4663)

Will print out results and any facebook id they may have. Just let me know if there is a match for the fb_uid column.