Auto Welcome Support

2 hours ago, SCE_Ghost said:

Just installed on 4.1.8 - Will not allow for user authentication via email or admin approval, just goes to a error 500 page. Remove the app and everything works fine. 

Do you also have a cron job set or "Run Automatically with Traffic" setting ?

9 hours ago, SCE_Ghost said:

Just installed on 4.1.8 - Will not allow for user authentication via email or admin approval, just goes to a error 500 page. Remove the app and everything works fine. 

Make sure your using the latest version of the Auto Welcome app as well. It fixes errors that were present on validation.

I just realised that there is a conflict with tapatalk

Sat, 06 Feb 2016 17:58:03 +0000 (Severity: 2)
IP Address - http://www.mysite.com/mobiquo.php
RuntimeException
0: Only subclasses of Dispatcher can be instantiated
#0 /home/mysite/public_html/init.php(434) : eval()'d code(19): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#1 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(204): IPS\autowelcome_hook_validatehook->save()
#2 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Session/Session.php(94): IPS\_Session->init()
#3 /home/mysite/public_html/mobiquo/appExtt/IPS/Dispatcher.php(20): IPS\_Session::i()
#4 /home/mysite/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(58): Tapatalk\IPS\Dispatcher->__construct()
#5 /home/mysite/public_html/mobiquo/IncludeBeforeMbqAppEnv.php(15): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#6 /home/mysite/public_html/mobiquo/mobiquo.php(29): require_once('/home/mysite/...')
#7 {main}

On 6/2/2016 at 5:27 AM, ABGenc said:

I just realised that there is a conflict with tapatalk

Testing a possible patch now.

22 hours ago, Joel R said:

A minor fix for you: when you click on the "Update Available!" message via the ACP, it redirects to your devfuse website which does NOT list the latest 2.4.8 version.  It might be better to direct users to the official IPS Marketplace?  

Thanks for letting me know, file updated. With this exception, I usually update both sites at the exact same time.

22 hours ago, Joel R said:

Also, thanks for the latest release and ongoing support.  

Thank you :)