Submitting replies takes an unusually long time

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, David N. said:

This just occurred again just now. About 10 seconds to submit a reply to a thread. 

Actually the same is occurring when replying here. 

This won't be a problem in .13. There can be a bit of slowness if there's a delay connecting with a back-end service. We've adjusted the timeout so this won't cause big delays.

25 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

This won't be a problem in .13. There can be a bit of slowness if there's a delay connecting with a back-end service. We've adjusted the timeout so this won't cause big delays.

Does this apply to cloud only or to self hosted as well?

5 hours ago, Jim M said:

Unfortunately, I am not seeing an issue with replies. Are you seeing any other delay with your internet connection?

No. This was definitely an issue only when submitting replies to my website and this website, thus with the cloud service used by Invision Community. 

45 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Good to hear! 🙂 

On 8/12/2023 at 10:45 PM, David N. said:

Unfortunately I'm still having this issue on my forum. Submitting replies taking more than 10 seconds to process. 🥵

Im not seeing any issues at present taking that long. Are you still seeing this today?

Do bear in mind there is a fix to resolve this in .13 as mentioned by my colleague

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...