Submitting replies takes an unusually long time

Just now, Marc Stridgen said:

Is there anything specific you are doing at the time

Nothing out of the unusual, this happens either when submitting a reply to a topic, or when saving a Page I've edited in the Articles database. 

I'll try to turn off my plug-ins and see if this happens again. 

Just now, Randy Calvert said:

If this is happening randomly with you making no key changes, it’s possible there is a server related issue going on. For example, MySQL having a hung query or something tieing up the disk, etc. 

This is happening randomly without any key changes. I'm hosted on the Invision Cloud. 

7 hours ago, David N. said:

This is happening again today, several time, this last time with a new topic with only the original poster and myself, so only 2 followers. All plug-ins disabled. 

I see one error in your logs which correspond to the time you posted here, which Im wondering if it is related to what you are seeing. Could you please note the times you see these occur on the next couple to see if this is a coincidence or the cause?

11 minutes ago, Marc Stridgen said:

I see one error in your logs which correspond to the time you posted here, which Im wondering if it is related to what you are seeing. Could you please note the times you see these occur on the next couple to see if this is a coincidence or the cause?

Indeed, this happened and then I came and posted here right away. I'll write down the exact times when this happens again. 

2 hours ago, David N. said:

Ok just now (11h20) it happened while editing a post, which took around 7 seconds to submit. 

7 sec is rly fast i think. On my forum when something is doing wrong it can get like 30 - 40 sec to submit. But in my case its 90% problem of js animation and that data when u submit to db is currently in it. 

DId u have access to db and some date on it ? to check if data was added propertly and on site still submiting ?