Clubs Enhancements

4 hours ago, David.. said:

Is it normal for me to get this on every Club that I don't own? I'm the admin.

https://prnt.sc/g1yo9n

Which pages? Links?

1 hour ago, Wolf said:

Great so far!

As a site admin, when I click "Manage Features" on a club I get the message "The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Probably what David said. Only in Manage Features?

I'll take a look tomorrow in the morning. 

36 minutes ago, surinp3 said:

Will it be possible to use this to convert Group Collaboration into Clubs, in the future?

No. 

30 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hi Adriano, is possible add multilanguage ability? Rigth now I have to put 2 languages words in the same field to archive it.

Screenshot_2017-07-29-23-26-49.jpg

No.

Edited by Adriano Faria
5 hours ago, kmk said:

Hi Adriano, is possible add multilanguage ability? Rigth now I have to put 2 languages words in the same field to archive it.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

No.

How about in the ACP, as it is for Group Blogs? That way the admin can translate from the ACP, even if nobody else can via the front of the site. Multilingual sites look unprofessional when they force language X whilst Y has been selected.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.0ddc1ccebe97deb8d61218f1db4e17d4.jpg

Hi,

We have this issue:-

I have gone into members group settings and unticked ability to start club and have forums, quizzes and links

But when I test and start a new club - forums, links and quizzes is still present

We logged the call with invision and they have said:-

I have investigated this issue. I show that members still have the ability to have forums (topics) so that is why that is still showing up. As for Quizzes and Links those are both 3rd party items however it is more likely an issue with the "Club Enhancements" plugin. I would recommend that you reach out to the mod author and advise them of the issues you are having so they can fix this. When the mod is disabled the options do not show as being available at all.

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

We have this issue:-

I have gone into members group settings and unticked ability to start club and have forums, quizzes and links

But when I test and start a new club - forums, links and quizzes is still present

We logged the call with invision and they have said:-

I have investigated this issue. I show that members still have the ability to have forums (topics) so that is why that is still showing up. As for Quizzes and Links those are both 3rd party items however it is more likely an issue with the "Club Enhancements" plugin. I would recommend that you reach out to the mod author and advise them of the issues you are having so they can fix this. When the mod is disabled the options do not show as being available at all.

I need to test this. So you disable apps in the groups and still they're able to create features? And when disable the plugin, it's ok?

They're still present in the options I added in the Club form, and not inside the Club in the Manage Club menu, right?

Un well invision said they tested that part

This is what invision replied to me with

What we did was go into edit

Groups >>>> Social section >>>> Clubs >>>> Allowed content areas in clubs

And we unticked the settings for the group to be able to create  forums, media etc there

But when you goto create a new group those options are still available

8 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Feature Request: could we get a sortable clubs view? Table, Grid, Fluid options for the members just like forums has.

1 minute ago, Laxentis said:

Hello.

I have a question, maybe enhancement proposition:

Create "open" forum/thread in closed club,  where everyone can see and post something, and after joining this club other "visible only for club members" apps fill show up.

Is this possible? Or too much effort?

Those are things that would have to be made by IPS in the core.

1. Thanks for making this!
  2. Another vote for a sort-able club view or categories like the forums. That would help out a lot. I want to have the language learning clubs in one category and under that another category for clubs about different religions.
  3. An option to List the Club Directory directly under the forum. 
Edited by JoshB84