Clubs Enhancements

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It's the same from the source app: FORUMS. All apps uses their templates.

I guess i didn't explain myself in the best way.

What i meant is: "where is the template of the club miniature list below avatar, in forums"? For example i am a member of three clubs, but i wanted to format the area where their miniature photos are shown below "7047" posts:

image.png.a6698adc63a164b1b79dca645c2d3267.png

Edited by xtech
11 minutes ago, xtech said:

I guess i didn't explain myself in the best way.

What i meant is: "where is the template of the club miniature list below avatar, in forums"? For example i am a member of three clubs, but i wanted to format the area where their miniature photos are shown below "7047" posts

Template postClubIcons. File reuploaded.

Let me know the modifications you've made... if it's fine, I can use it in the plugin, if you allow to.

Hi Adriano,

Just to let you know when you add an event to a club event calendar it does also add it to the global calendar, same with gallery images when adding to a club gallery

Is this by design as I thought you previously said it wouldn't work that way?

42 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi Adriano,

Just to let you know when you add an event to a club event calendar it does also add it to the global calendar, same with gallery images when adding to a club gallery

Is this by design as I thought you previously said it wouldn't work that way?

My plugin don't control this kind of thing. Disable the plugin and try again. If it insists, submit a bug report to IPS because it's abbug in the Core.

43 minutes ago, xtech said:

Thank you a lot! Much better now

I'm willing to use it, if you share. 

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm willing to use it, if you share. 

Sure, why not?

1) Changed Template postClubIcons to this:

{{$cont = 0;}}
{{if settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadge}}
{{$order = \IPS\Settings::i()->clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeDisplay;}}

{{$theClubs = \IPS\Member\Club::clubs( $comment->author(), NULL, $order, TRUE ); $clubCount= count($theClubs);}}

{{if $clubCount > 0}}
<div class="jmClubBadges">
  <div class="jmClubBadgeTitle">
    <i class="fa fa-users" aria-hidden="true"></i> Os meus grupos:
  </div>
  {{foreach $theClubs as $club}}
  {{if $club->canView()}}

<span data-ipsTooltip title='{$club->name}'>{template="clubIcon" group="clubs" app="core" params="$club, 'tiny'"}</span>
  {{$cont++;}}
  {{if settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeNr > 0 AND settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeNr == $cont}}
  {{break;}}
  {{endif}}
  {{endif}}
  {{endforeach}}
</div>
{{endif}}
{{endif}}

I've added a counter to previously count the number of Clubs. If the member has no clubs, it won't show the list of clubs, and added a couple of Divs. The "Os meus grupos" string should be changed to an editable language string, but as i have a single language community i didn't care about it.

2) Added the following CSS:

/*Profile ClubBadges*/
.jmClubBadges
{
	margin: 10px 0px;
  	padding: 5px;
  	background: #e6e6e6;
    border: 1px solid #e0e0e0;
}

.jmClubBadgeTitle
{
	font-size: 12px;  	
  	padding:2px 5px;
  	margin-bottom: 5px;
}

Feature request or is it no possible?

It would be great to create custom fields for say Website/Facebook Page/Social Media Twitter Instagram Etc

But if a club owner does not have any of those we end up with a long list of empty fields

Is it possible to only display custom fields that have been filled in?

Thanks

Just now, Unlucky said:

It would be great to create custom fields for say Website/Facebook Page/Social Media Twitter Instagram Etc

But if a club owner does not have any of those we end up with a long list of empty fields

Thanks

You mean the Club custom field?

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Thanks

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

1 - Created a custom field for the club:

Capturar.png

- Added any value to the field in the club settings:

Capturar1.png

And it displays:

Capturar2.png

What do you mean by " a long list of empty fields"? Where?

Edited by Adriano Faria

Ok if you setup a custom field for facebook, twitter, website, instagram, tumblr you will have 5 custom fields

If a club owner does not have any of those and leaves the field empty, the field name still shows up on the club page after it is created

If you want I can create a test club and post a screenshot

2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Ok if you setup a custom field for facebook, twitter, website, instagram, tumblr you will have 5 custom fields

If a club owner does not have any of those and leaves the field empty, the field name still shows up on the club page after it is created

If you want I can create a test club and post a screenshot

Ok, guess you mean this?

Capturar.png

Wouldn't be easier to set the field as required?

@xtech, I just played a bit and you can use like that, if you want, without any custom CSS, etc.:

{{if settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadge}}
	{{$theClubs = \IPS\Member\Club::clubs( $comment->author(), NULL, \IPS\Settings::i()->clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeDisplay, TRUE );$clubCount=count($theClubs);}}
	{{if $clubCount > 0}}
		{{$cont = 0;}}
		<div class='ipsAreaBackground ipsPad ipsType_center ipsSpacer_top'>
			<div class="ipsType_normal ipsType_center ipsSpacer_bottom"><a href='{$comment->author()->url()->setQueryString( 'tab', 'clubs' )}'>{lang="my_clubs"}</a></div>
			{{$order = \IPS\Settings::i()->clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeDisplay;}}
			{{foreach \IPS\Member\Club::clubs( $comment->author(), NULL, $order, TRUE ) as $club}}
				{{if $club->canView()}}
					<span data-ipsTooltip title='{$club->name}'>{template="clubIcon" group="clubs" app="core" params="$club, 'tiny'"}</span>
					{{$cont++;}}
					{{if settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeNr > 0 AND settings.clubsenhancementsShowPostBadgeNr == $cont}}
						{{break;}}
					{{endif}}
				{{endif}}
			{{endforeach}}
		</div>
	{{endif}}
{{endif}}

Results:

Capturar.png

Or even with a darker background:

Capturar1.png

• The user Mary Doe isn't member of any club so it doesn't appear.
  • My Clubs is linked to the Clubs tab in user profile.

Guess I will use it.

Edited by Adriano Faria
15 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Wouldn't be easier to set the field as required?

No because if someone doesn't have facebook or twitter accounts what would they put in the field?

It would be ideal if the field was not filled out, it did not appear on the club page

That way if someone did have facebook and twitter they could promote it

But this can apply to anything.

Gamers sites might for example want to list twitch accounts, car sites might want custom fields showing for car related things

If this was possible we could create multiple custom fields for our niche and the resulting club would have a front page showing all relevant information in a neat business card snapshot appearance without any empty fields present

Edited by Unlucky
On 06/07/2017 at 10:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

Again: NO! My plugin add this functionalities to OWNERS! That's how it is and that's how it will keep being.

This is a great feature but on my install the owner can't add members. They get this...

5982406017b59_ScreenShot2017-08-02at22_0

Any ideas please? Using the latest update to the plugin.