Clubs Enhancements

Tks.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Maratta said:

Hello Adriano,
great job, I just bought it and everything works fine for me.

I have a question, I think it does not depend on your plugin but from the core but I think it's an interesting point and it's about the club's home page.

If I insert a custom block of feeds, for example from the calendar, I see all the events of the entire site, not just those of that specific club.

What do you suggest me  for filter records about the single club only and not the rest of the other clubs or public areas ?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work ;)

Yeah, you're right, it shows records from all areas. IPS must add a "filter" or something to their widgets to make it display only content from that open club, etc. It's really something that must be done in the core.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Tks.

Yeah, you're right, it shows records from all areas. IPS must add a "filter" or something to their widgets to make it display only content from that open club, etc. It's really something that must be done in the core.

I see the same from gallery images also.

What's New in Version 1.0.14:

New:

• Mass PM: added ability to send a private message to all members of the club (leaders, moderators and members)
  • Add Members: added ability to add several members manually to the club (before only one member per time was allowed)
  • Custom Fields: now it will display only fields that has some value (by default it shows all club custom fields, even if no value was informed by the owner)

Fix:

• Fix the ability of question submitter to mark a post as best answer.

For next version: added a new setting to make pending clubs more prominent:

Capturar.png&key=ec5ce0499c191bd902e2afb

Will show a new block on Club Directory:

Capturar.png&key=28e4bad4a1621bd4ebb9f2c

The block will appear, of course, for those who can approve pending clubs.

This is useful if you order clubs by name, for example... you can easily miss which clubs are awaiting approval.

Edited by Adriano Faria
2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

This is not related to this plugin and it's part of the Clubs. Inside the club, click in the MANAGE CLUB menu:

Capturar.png

Oh I think I didn't explained myself

I meant in the Club Directory 

For example

chrome_2017-08-20_13-35-06.png

RolePlay Clubs -> Inside The clubs related to RolePlay

Gaming Clubs - > Inside Gaming Clubs

Hi,

Just to let you know these two features combined might be dangerous...

Mass PM: added ability to send a private message to all members of the club (leaders, moderators and members)

Add Members: added ability to add several members manually to the club (before only one member per time was allowed)

I just had a new member register and within minutes he has set a club up and added every single site member to it.

I am going to disable ability now for members to do this as it could give a spammer or even genuine member opportunity to spam the complete members list on the site.

Is there any edits you can make to give us more control?

Thanks

Yes, it allows. Unless I misunderstood ehat you posted, you don't want owners to mass PM, is that right?

For ADD MEMBERS, there's a setting already. Just disable it.

Oh, you mean the ADD MEMBERS with more than one member? You see, I'm in the middle of the storm here. One user ask to add; other ask to remove. It's kinda hard to please everyone!

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hi,

Yes I want club owners to be able to mass pm their club members so that is cool they can now do that now .

I have just turned off the Add Members: added ability to add several members manually to the club (before only one member per time was allowed)

I just wanted to let people know to be careful in case they have some idiot members like we do on our forums. I can imagine someone trying add 80,000 members to their club and sending out a mass pm which would have exceeded our monthly mailshot plan with smtp.com and cost us money to pay the overages.

Hi, 

I just bought it and it is really useful. Thankyou !

I've just a question regarding the clubs list that should appear in the posts profile (ipsComment_author / cAuthorPane_info  css classes). 

In the main/default theme they appear. But in our customized theme they did not. Did I miss something or has something to add into a template somewhere to make it visible in our theme ?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Z

11 minutes ago, Zorro_X said:

In the main/default theme they appear. But in our customized theme they did not. Did I miss something or has something to add into a template somewhere to make it visible in our theme ?

Well, I see in another post that you have your theme/css changed: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/440324-answer-vote-button-gone/

Anyway, any plugin is supported only in default theme. I can't support every theme out there; that's why there's a pattern to follow, otherwise I would have to release a version for each theme. Ask support to your designer. It uses the custom fields "hook point" to display the clubs.

Edited by Adriano Faria