Clubs Enhancements

Just now, JEFF MACK said:

I may have spoken too soon, just tried again and I don't think it worked that time, looks like it added a bunch of people.

Well, the script should have the same result everytime you click. Do you have a test install to test it elsewhere? Seems like a cache or something.

Some more suggestions.

1:Can you change the name of Topics in the menu into Forums?

Because Topics create a forums and inside a Topic if you go to right menu it says again create topic. kinda confusing.

topic.png.e9f1290815b2e99fc6cd33ef62cee89b.png

2:And Is It possible to change the background of members in the clubs into something els ? Or make it so that it takes the background of the member that already uses 1? Now it's for everyone white .

597211ad64dcc_backgroundwhite.png.16d0ea0905e1a761cab0697a31af9715.png

3:And Can you limit members to join 1 club only? Because i'm using this Clubs for game guild. So it's kinda weird to see someone joining multiply clubs. Make it so they can only join if the leave their old club.

4: Is it possible to let club members add a nickname below their forum name. This wil be their game character name for example.

My Forums name = Exterminator

In Game Name = Doom

nickname.png.fab581367a7eeb85c9bdcb09346c1d08.png

This is great because they can't use game nickname as forum name because it is already taken by someone els for example.

If i have more suggestions i'll let you know.

Just now, RamZz said:

1:Can you change the name of Topics in the menu into Forums?

Because Topics create a forums and inside a Topic if you go to right menu it says again create topic. kinda confusing.

The name is a CORE feature; has nothing to do with the plugin itself. It is the content item for the FORUMS app. Topics is the item of a forum. Same for file is the item for Downloads.

1 minute ago, RamZz said:

3:And Can you limit members to join 1 club only? Because i'm using this Clubs for game guild. So it's kinda weird to see someone joining multiply clubs. Make it so they can only join if the leave their old club.

I can do that.

The others don't look interesting, sorry.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The name is a CORE feature; has nothing to do with the plugin itself. It is the content item for the FORUMS app. Topics is the item of a forum. Same for file is the item for Downloads.

I can do that.

The others don't look interesting, sorry.

Please consider option 4 because this is a must have in my forums to indentify their character name linked with their forum name.

1 hour ago, RamZz said:

This is great because they can't use game nickname as forum name because it is already taken by someone els for example.

1 hour ago, RamZz said:

Please consider option 4 because this is a must have in my forums to indentify their character name linked with their forum name.

What I can do is allow owners to choose a Profile Field in the club settings then the user must use the Core profile fields to enter the data. Once entered, it will appear in the club profile. But I'm just saying without trying it.

Anyone els having this issue ? Club owners are able to create forums but after opening a forum the (start new topic) doesnt show. As an admin i'm able to see the button.

I already checked if restrict number of features is disabled. But stil doesnt show up anyone could help ?

Just now, RamZz said:

Anyone els having this issue ? Club owners are able to create forums but after opening a forum the (start new topic) doesnt show. As an admin i'm able to see the button.

I already checked if restrict number of features is disabled. But stil doesnt show up anyone could help ?

Disable the plugin in the ACP and try.

On ‎21‎-‎7‎-‎2017 at 10:04 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.0.8:

New Features:

• New setting: Restrict Number of Clubs per member?
  • New setting: Restrict Number of Clubs a member can join?

Thanks! 1 more suggestion to consider.

I'm using the clubs as (guilds) So i want my members to join the guilds themself. Without making it possible to clubowners to add random people from the forums and be automaticly accepted in a club. The members didn't want to join for example. Maybe a option to disable clubowners to invite members. Or make them invite members but the member should accept the invitation before joining the club this should be beter.

keep up the good work!

27 minutes ago, RamZz said:

No this disables only the invite group members option. 

No. It’s called ADD members, not INVITE. It’s not an invite. Its forcing members into the club. And that’s what you said you don’t want. ☞ 

54 minutes ago, RamZz said:

Without making it possible to clubowners to add random people from the forums and be automaticly accepted in a club.

The invite is an IPS core function, not related to the plugin. It works just like you want it. ☞ 

54 minutes ago, RamZz said:

Or make them invite members but the member should accept the invitation before joining the club