Clubs Enhancements

People will only see clubs they can see. Pick one, which you aren't the owner and you're not a member and you'll see it won't appear to you anymore. 

If the user can view the club in Club Directory, then it will appear. 

Remember that it shows the clubs the post author is member, not the clubs that who is browsing can "join".

Edited by Adriano Faria
2 minutes ago, David.. said:

Can you edit to add a br to the postbit display so the club icons display on their own line and not squeezing in on the space above? :)

Mine displays in own line; not sure what you mean.

596e830fe3c5f_Screenshot13.PNG.dd3aa0cdc

Post a screenshot of how it appears to you.

Edited by Adriano Faria

It's not a template. It is added directly in a template hook. You can edit the file plugins\clubsenhancements\hooks\clubsenhancementsBadges.php. Find:

{{foreach \IPS\Member\Club::clubs( $comment->author(), NULL, $order, TRUE ) as $club}}

Change to:

<br>
	{{foreach \IPS\Member\Club::clubs( $comment->author(), NULL, $order, TRUE ) as $club}}

I'll add it in a template for the next version.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It's not a template. It is added directly in a template hook. You can edit the file plugins\clubsenhancements\hooks\clubsenhancementsBadges.php. Find:

Change to:

<br>

I'll add it in a template for the next version.

Thank you! :)

I'll wait for the next version.

Cheers!

On 21/07/2017 at 11:36 AM, JEFF MACK said:

Well I think i figured it out. Its that secondary group toggle.  I watched your video, and when I don't touch it, it imports all those other users.  I just tested it again, and this time I turned it on, then back off again, and it worked properly.  Just the 13 people came in.  

On 21/07/2017 at 11:42 AM, JEFF MACK said:

I may have spoken too soon, just tried again and I don't think it worked that time, looks like it added a bunch of people.

Jus tested in @JEFF MACK's board and seems to be running fine. Not sure what happened that time.

Great work Adriano, but how can I and can I convert only one TOPIC into Club? :/ I assumed that is possible but I don't see how to do it...I would appreciate any help.

Regards,
Igor

EDIT 1: I was able to convert testing FORUM (this is workaround for converting just one topic, basically what I need to do is to make new forum and then MOVE topic I want to convert into that forum and that should do the job) but, I would expect that topics from the forums go to Club TOPICS and not newly added tab, which I can't delete once I decide to MOVE topics from there too Club TOPIC tab... http://prntscr.com/g19roe

Edited by C4D Cafe
6 hours ago, C4D Cafe said:

but how can I and can I convert only one TOPIC into Club? :/ I assumed that is possible but I don't see how to do it...I would appreciate any help.

You need to use the MOVE moderation action. 

6 hours ago, C4D Cafe said:

but, I would expect that topics from the forums go to Club TOPICS and not newly added tab, which I can't delete once I decide to MOVE topics from there too Club TOPIC tab

No, it adds a new feature. 

54 minutes ago, QualeDesigns said:

What I'm looking for specifically, is a custom form that needs to be filled by the applicant at the time of requesting to join a closed club.

This is something really too specific for your use case. Fields/info that are required for you may not be to others so I don't see much sense in add this to this plugin. 

Anyway, I can do it as a custom job, if you're interested. Send a PM with the specifics, just in case. 

What's New in Version 1.0.10:

New features:

• Added ability to create a custom HOME page for the Club.
    • After admin enable this setting, a new option will appear in the Manage Club menu. It will open a popup with an editor, where admins and Club Owner will be able to enter text, images, attachments, etc. A new tab will be added to display the club Activity (the default home).
  • Added ability to disable features in Manage Features.
    • Items from a disabled feature will not appear in the Club Activity Stream.

Quick video of the new HOME page: