Clubs Enhancements

So nice ! I've just moved all my forums to clubs yesterday before your release >_<

A little suggest, it could be great to be able to:

• Transfer a calendar to a club (Maybe just need to change relationship in database ?)
  • Show clubs calendars with "normals" in Calendar App view
  • Maybe Extend Clubs permissions with roles (With role is able to manage/view/create/delete tabs/forums/calendar/etc)

Thank you

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

#1: Ok. 

#2: You mean: automatically create one Forum, one Gallery, one Calendar, one Advert, one Tutorials, one Downloads, etc.? I mean, if you have those apps? Not sure this is really useful. 

#2 its probably not super useful for 98% of the users so that ones not a big deal for me. The first one though I have to have cause these people will create 508542 categories inside their groups and it'll be a mess for users.

12 minutes ago, Janyour said:

Hello, a "security" suggestion,

Please remove the ability to invite group from normal members even if they are admin of a club, only real admin should invite by groups, dont you agree ?

Well, you set up a club so its admin really feels it like his own space within your community

imagine the admin of a club that invite the 'whole' commununity members group !!

club Admins shouldnt have access to 'backend' option such as groups, for example on our forum we have several groups and we wont thats normal members see them for example, or even invite members of those groups :)

What's New in Version 1.0.1:

New Features:

• Number of Features: If you want to restrict equal features in the Club
    • Number of equal features a club must have
  • Forum Integration: if you want to show Club Icons on posts panel
    • How many icons should display
    • Order: club name, club last activity or random
  • Profile Integration: if you want to show Club Icons on profile hovercard card
    • How many icons should display
    • Order: club name, club last activity or random

A few screenshots from new version:

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

On 6/30/2017 at 3:14 AM, Ohio Guns said:

Clubs come with one of each category already enabled.

I see the usefulness of this on my site. People can easily create a club by filling out one form. But if they stop there and don’t instantly look for the link to add apps, they create a club that makes no sense,  because you can’t do anything in there. (I am sceptical about adding one of each though, especially since there currently is no delete option for the club owner.) 

Maybe it should rather work like this:
In the club creation form you get checkboxes for each app for your initial setup – so you get a fully working club as soon as it was created. That would streamline the process and avoid confusion among club owners and people joining (potentially empty) clubs. You just check “topics” and a forum is created. Name and description can be changed/added later. 
And if selecting at least one app is required, the site owner can make sure that all clubs are fully functional instantly. 

Edited by opentype
On 6/30/2017 at 2:27 PM, Adriano Faria said:

This?

Beautiful.

ill be buying this soon. Your work is always good, thanks for fielding the suggestion,

15 hours ago, opentype said:

I see the usefulness of this on my site. People can easily create a club by filling out one form. But if they stop there and don’t instantly look for the link to add apps, they create a club that makes no sense,  because you can’t do anything in there. (I am sceptical about adding one of each though, especially since there currently is no delete option for the club owner.) 

In the club creation form you get checkboxes for each app for your initial setup – so you get a fully working club as soon as it was created. That would streamline the process and avoid confusion among club owners and people joining (potentially empty) clubs. You just check “topics” and a forum is created. Name and description can be changed/added later. 
And if selecting at least one app is required, the site owner can make sure that all clubs are fully functional instantly. 

That would also work, I’ve had 6 people make a club so far and not a clue of what to do after that with each one

On 01/07/2017 at 6:38 AM, opentype said:

10 hours ago, Ohio Guns said:

That would also work, I’ve had 6 people make a club so far and not a clue of what to do after that with each one

As an option is better. Like that?

Capturar.png

Those are, obviously, features available for that install. You can have less or more features.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 29/06/2017 at 9:46 AM, JiigSaaw said:

So nice ! I've just moved all my forums to clubs yesterday before your release >_<

A little suggest, it could be great to be able to:

• Transfer a calendar to a club (Maybe just need to change relationship in database ?)
  • Show clubs calendars with "normals" in Calendar App view
  • Maybe Extend Clubs permissions with roles (With role is able to manage/view/create/delete tabs/forums/calendar/etc)

Thank you

@Adriano Faria Do you have plan for these features ? Just bought you great plugin !

No not new feature, in your plugin you add the "groups add/invite" feature and for that we purchased it, very usefull to invite groups with hundred of members (instead of inviting them one by one).

Imagine that a member create a club and invite the whole "members" group or a "premium" group :)

he should have this option as normal member even if he is a club admin, true?