(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uhh...  I just purchased this for $15 through the marketplace on my admin panel and now reading this block doesn't work anymore and will be depreciated.  Any chance I can get a refund?

Mike

On 11/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Stuart Silvester said:

Done!

@Stuart Silvester It still looks like this plugin can be purchased, so it's not disabled on the marketplace.  Not sure how to ask for a refund so doing it here.

Edit:  My bad and I apologize, I will update as soon as we get it working.

Edited by Mike Gholson
28 minutes ago, Mike Gholson said:

Uhh...  I just purchased this for $15 through the marketplace on my admin panel and now reading this block doesn't work anymore and will be depreciated.  Any chance I can get a refund?

Wrong! You purchased the ENHANCED PROFILE BLOCKS, which works fine and is 4.6 compatible, not this one that CANNOT be purchased anymore!

ENHANCED PROFILE BLOCKS, as the name suggests, appears in the profile, not ins posts!

21 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Wrong! You purchased the ENHANCED PROFILE BLOCKS, which works fine and is 4.6 compatible, not this one that CANNOT be purchased anymore!

ENHANCED PROFILE BLOCKS, as the name suggests, appears in the profile, not ins posts!

Ah, I didn't notice the difference between the two blocks.  My apologies.

• 1 month later...

@Adriano FariaIt's good that EUIP is available again. Thank you for your effort. But as a user who bought (here on IPB Marketplace) this item last June, only a month before the announcement that it won't be updated anymore I feel somewhat awkward. The renew option back then was also removed and now, less than eight month later I have the possibility to buy this item again for the full price which means that using this plugin for the last eight months will cost me $28.

@Stuart SilvesterIs there any way to get refund for purchase I made last June or to extend my renewal period so that I'll be able to renew this item instead of buying it again?

1 hour ago, Stuart Silvester said:

@Krzysztof Kosz You should be able to renew it from the manage purchases page: https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/

17 minutes ago, Krzysztof Kosz said:

Unfortunately it is not possible. Before EUIP reintroduction renewal period was 6 months. Manage purchases page gives me these dates:

PURCHASED
06/02/2021
EXPIRES
12/02/2021

Same problem for me!

file_user_info.png

Edited by bosss

Hey @Adriano Faria

I just updated the plugin and ips to 4.6.10 today. We have 3 custom profile fields and they were working properly with previous versions but something is wrong about it now

https://i.ibb.co/FWXvMrP/Untitled.png

And I can not change the user info panel width from settings. It just doesn't do anything so I had to add below css code to my custom.css

:root{
--author-pane--width:  275px;
}

Not sure if this one is about the plugin but usernames are not colored according to group formatting anymore.

All these problems persist on 2 custom themes and default theme.

Thanks in advance 👍

7 hours ago, Duken said:

Wait there is a bug in the mobile view. Of... Bigger screen view? :+)

This could be easily fixed by editing enhanceduserinfopanel->front->topic->enhanceduserInfoPanelMobile template. Line 19 should be changed from:

<ul class='ipsList_reset ipsType_light ipsPad_half ipsResponsive_hideDesktop'>

to:

<ul class='ipsList_reset ipsType_light ipsPad_half ipsResponsive_showPhone'>

I hope that @Adriano Faria will fix this glitch in next release.