(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:52 AM, Duken said:

Thx, also updated to the new version. But the custom profiles are not showing correctly

image.png.0f28bc4ccdf68dbc94b5b463aa166dda.png

Fixed, you need to edit the "Custom topic formatting" . It says: <span class="ft">{$title}: </span><span class="fc">{$content}</span>. Just remove it 🙂

56 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Edit you profile fields and remove the format. There are at least 3 post about it above yours or in last page.

Thanks, but that's not very specific direction for those of us that seldom edit program or application files.  Any further guidance before I start looking through files?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just re-installed this plugin (Thanks Adriano for maintaining it) but I'm running into an issue with a custom field. It appears to be cutting off characters after a certain point. Below is a screenshot of the location field both of the actual content as well as what it looks like in the plugin. This only is happening on mobile. Everything looks correct on the desktop mode. THanks for the help:

Could contain: Text, Person, Human

On 8/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, thetrials said:

I just re-installed this plugin (Thanks Adriano for maintaining it) but I'm running into an issue with a custom field. It appears to be cutting off characters after a certain point. Below is a screenshot of the location field both of the actual content as well as what it looks like in the plugin. This only is happening on mobile. Everything looks correct on the desktop mode. THanks for the help:

Could contain: Text, Person, Human

@Adriano Fariabumping this up in-case you didn't see my post. It looks connected to a space character. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Adriano, may I bother you?

I renewed the plugin in question but I no longer see it among the installed plugins (!!!!!!).

The resource is installed in the latest version of IPS but I can't find a way to intervene in the options, choose what to display in the user panel, etc., as I did in the previous version.

Where am I going wrong?

Have a good Sunday! 

Cristina

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 7:52 AM, Duken said:

Thx, also updated to the new version. But the custom profiles are not showing correctly

image.png.0f28bc4ccdf68dbc94b5b463aa166dda.png

Fixed, you need to edit the "Custom topic formatting" . It says: <span class="ft">{$title}: </span><span class="fc">{$content}</span>. Just remove it 🙂

Please could someone help me find what I need to edit - "Custom topic formatting". I've tried searching but can't find it. Any help gratefully received.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

ACP -> Members -> Profiles -> edit your Profile Field -> Display format for profiles -> Use custom formatting -> Custom profile formatting.

I know it's my lack of knowledge and I appreciate your patience, but I can't find this. Following your instructions I get to

Could contain: File, Page, Text, Webpage

And can't see any "Display format for profiles"