(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

22 hours ago, Maniutek said:

Hello! I have purchased your application as in the subject, and tell me why I do not have additional groups, below I give a photo, and what might be wrong? I use the application additional gupy, and the goups are made in .css, these are not photos ...

Is that gupy another plugin?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to add 

into the third party addons? it seems to conflict with this application as it made mine vanish; I want to stress it doesn't seem to be a problem with the info panel as this plugin is amazing. It could also be that Moods needs to be updated. however, it would be an interesting addition to the 3rd party as many use it.

Kind Regards,

Brian

2 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

Is it possible to add 

into the third party addons? it seems to conflict with this application as it made mine vanish; I want to stress it doesn't seem to be a problem with the info panel as this plugin is amazing. It could also be that Moods needs to be updated. however, it would be an interesting addition to the 3rd party as many use it.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Yeah sorry, that has been requested quite a few times, I will add it to a update ( hopefully next week )

This issue is with Mobile View Only.

Found a bug with Custom Themes and using Enhanced Profile Info Panel, after testing it works flawlessly on the 'default' theme. But not on custom themes in mobile view. 
Is there some code missing we might be needing that you could help with; it feels like this would be an issue with the Theme itself? Issue can be duplicated on other sites as well, shot you a private message with the other site involved.

1493547342_Screenshot_2018-12-07-10-44-29-1(1).thumb.jpg.451a59ffa60c670219a8e3a808980e09.jpg

Edited by Humanastorian
5 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

This issue is with Mobile View Only.

Found a bug with Custom Themes and using Enhanced Profile Info Panel, after testing it works flawlessly on the 'default' theme. But not on custom themes in mobile view. 
Is there some code missing we might be needing that you could help with; it feels like this would be an issue with the Theme itself? Issue can be duplicated on other sites as well, shot you a private message with the other site involved.

1493547342_Screenshot_2018-12-07-10-44-29-1(1).thumb.jpg.451a59ffa60c670219a8e3a808980e09.jpg

Add this to your custom.css file

aside.ipsComment_author.cAuthorPane.ipsColumn.ipsColumn_medium.euip_PanelWidth {
  height:100%;
}

ul.cAuthorPane_info.ipsList_reset {
  margin-top:10px;
}

5 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Add this to your custom.css file

aside.ipsComment_author.cAuthorPane.ipsColumn.ipsColumn_medium.euip_PanelWidth {
  height:100%;
}

ul.cAuthorPane_info.ipsList_reset {
  margin-top:10px;
}

And you sir are amazing! You keep this up and you'll be in running to make me buy more stuff!

Edited by Humanastorian

@TheJackal84 First off and foremost, thank you for all the help.

1. I noticed in mobile, when I enable the reputation for the Enhanced Info Panel, the reputation that is by the avatar (indicated by the green circle) 'at default' is still there (putting reputation in the user information twice). Is there a way to have the enhanced info panel, hide or remove the reputation by the name while in mobile view.
  2. I noticed in mobile, the user name takes the color of the group rank. and posting date is lost.
    1. Is there a way to have Enhanced Info Panel change the color to the same color when not in mobile view.
    2. Is it possible to return the posting date just under the user name.
  3. Finally, in mobile, is it possible to get an even spacing (depicted by 1 and 2 in red squares)

Help22.thumb.jpg.2ffa93f83ec88759d37fa0727981ae16.jpg

3 minutes ago, Humanastorian said:

1. I noticed in mobile, when I enable the reputation for the Enhanced Info Panel, the reputation that is by the avatar (indicated by the green circle) 'at default' is still there (putting reputation in the user information twice). Is there a way to have the enhanced info panel, hide or remove the reputation by the name while in mobile view.
  2. I noticed in mobile, the user name takes the color of the group rank. and posting date is lost.
    1. Is there a way to have Enhanced Info Panel change the color to the same color when not in mobile view.
  3. Finally, in mobile, is it possible to get an even spacing (depicted by 1 and 2 in red squares)

Gimme a few hours mate and I will check it all out, I am just finishing writing a update to another app and am nearly done, but getting confused when I jump back and forth lol

Edited by TheJackal84
3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Gimme a few hours mate and I will check it all out, I am just finishing writing a update to another app and am nearly done, but getting confused when I jump back and forth lol 

Sounds good, I'll just take a gander at some of the other stuff you got! While I wait. I really apreciate this, as I know nothing about coding, it means a lot your help. Thank you again.

Edited by Humanastorian

To recap; Thanks in advance Jackal! And thanks for the help on sticky notes.

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Morning Jack,

I reported this before but you mentioned you don't have any apple devices to test, I get this issue on iPads, portrait and landscape using default theme. However it's starting to become a bit of a pain now, we only use your plugin and done extra fields using your code. however, mobile view (iphone) works fine.

IMG_0068.thumb.JPG.f771a11ef5596a38f1189d463c366692.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Hello sir and merry Christmas, I have your Enhanced User Info Panel along with a few others, I also have the Feedback trader for my classifieds but it seems i cant run both together, if i enable Enhanced User Info Panel it blocks the itrader feedback from the user profile, is there a way to get them both working without cancelling each other out?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...