(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jackal,

Love the plugin.  I've added a field in our members profiles to be "Location".  It's just a text field where people can enter their city and state or whatever they want.

Is there a way to add this location field to their enhanced User Info Panel?  I would love to have their location included along with the other information in their enhanced user side info panel.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

10 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Jackal,

Love the plugin.  I've added a field in our members profiles to be "Location".  It's just a text field where people can enter their city and state or whatever they want.

Is there a way to add this location field to their enhanced User Info Panel?  I would love to have their location included along with the other information in their enhanced user side info panel.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Yes there is,

if you go to the plugin settings and custom fields tab then it will show you how to do it

Edited by TheJackal84
4 hours ago, Guitar Gathering said:

Jackal,

Sorry.  I'm new at this.  I'm guessing I use the code for "For Normal Fields". 

But where do I put the code?  Can you give me a few more steps in how to add my "location" field into the code and then where do I put the code?

Thanks for the help.

yes the code for normal fields

what you do is go to the profile field bit

vd5MhcI.png

In the display format you will add the normal fields one, You will need to only change the font-awesome icon symbol to the one you want

that one is 'fa fa-user' you will add the one you want to add, then once someone fills in their field it will show in the info panel in the same format as the rest of it

• 2 months later...