(DF41) Enhanced User Info Panel (Support Topic)

Hi Jack

User infopanel is great and provides a lot of useful info - just a quick question and potential suggestion; the user time zone basically give a location (Europe/London etc) is it possible to have the actual time showing for that users timezone - for example 16:20 for London.  I ask because whilst a location is useful it doesn't tell you how many hour ahead or behind a member is in relation to the member say replying to a post.  It would be very helpful in that members won't be expecting a reply anytime soon if the member they are replying to is sleeping lol.

Not even sure if this is possible, but it would be a great addition if it were.

With thanks as always for creating great apps for our enjoyment.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:55 PM, TopLoader said:

hi again, in need of some code to fix the profile look on mobile. I presume it will be simple .css but i can not figure it out

want.png.60aea6fc96250045a0a4fece8a89c16e.png This is what I want and is the default when the plugin not enabled on mobilenot.png.d15fd0bd2abaa2ea77f60314f54247c1.png This is how it looks when the plugin enabled

@TheJackal84

Any assistance would be appreciated buddy? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Afternoon!

I currently have an issue.

Using click-able links code, I've edited two parts. This works as displaying it on the topic post, but the URL link is messing up?

<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-car" aria-hidden="true"></i>Build Thread: </span>
    <span class="euip_Content"><a href="{$content}" target="_blank">View</a></span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr"> 
https://www.URL.COM/%3Cdiv%20class='ipsType_break%20ipsContained'%3E%3Ca%20href='https://www.URL.COM/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://www.URL.COM/topic/339186-example_topic&key=<taken key out>&resource=%27%20target=%27_blank%27%20%20rel=%22nofollow%20noopener%22%3Ehttps://www.URL.COM/topic/339186-example_topic

I've edited the URL and key from the code but you get the idea. It should be a simple click-able link to the desired URL which is entered on your profile. This worked before upgrading to 4.4.1.

carlink.PNG.3f14c058c266a763386006fcac54f331.PNG

The supplied custom code still isn't working and need to be updated, any help would be great!

Edit:
{$rawContent}  <--- Fixed the issue, this still needs updating in ACP

and adding $

Example:
<li class="ipsType_break euip_Border">
    <span class="euip_Title"><i class="fa fa-car" aria-hidden="true"></i> {$title}:</span>
    <span class="euip_Content"><a href="{$rawContent}" target="_blank">View</a></span>
</li>
<br/>
<hr class="euip_Hr"> 

Edited by CP_User
  • 3 months later...

I wanted to check in if this plugin has been set up to work with Adriano's flag app yet?

and 

I was hoping to see if it had been updated yet to work with 'moods' the app as well.

I hadn't heard back from you in some time (as I imagine you are a busy fellow), so I figured i'd check in here.

• 3 months later...

I've asked in the members shop support thread but it's probably better here. There's definately a problem with how points are displayed on the info panel. They don't come close to what they should read. See images below, Info panel and profile page. Could really do with this being fixed asap. Thanks

CASH.PNG.44761cba1154d1a7020857d916aa0c06.PNGCASH2.thumb.PNG.350e502b54385653b2b378dd5d80c2d1.PNG

It has been several months, June 11th in fact, last we spoke on the 'moods' app conflicting with the enhanced user information panel as you see here, the panel causes the 'moods' to disappear. 

I also wanted to bring up to the attention the 'Flags' app that Adriano had created, you'd made mention that you'd look into adding an option for 3rd party apps for the flags to show up where 'location' is. 

Any updates?

image.thumb.png.f88c7e29edd4891f34a415f73a2f28c0.png

20 hours ago, P2E Gaming said:

I've asked in the members shop support thread but it's probably better here. There's definately a problem with how points are displayed on the info panel. They don't come close to what they should read. See images below, Info panel and profile page. Could really do with this being fixed asap. Thanks

will get it done for the weekend, Send me a reminder if not done by Saturday night

9 hours ago, Humanastorian said:

It has been several months, June 11th in fact, last we spoke on the 'moods' app conflicting with the enhanced user information panel as you see here, the panel causes the 'moods' to disappear. 

I also wanted to bring up to the attention the 'Flags' app that Adriano had created, you'd made mention that you'd look into adding an option for 3rd party apps for the flags to show up where 'location' is. 

Yeah I didn't wind up purchasing them ( not all 3rd party apps work alongside each other as we don't have access to test them all ), I will be making a newer version of this soon anyway and will look into hooking into it differently and see if IPS made it any easier to do

• 2 weeks later...