Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

3 hours ago, Christforums said:

Indeed, that was the issue. The pages theme was set on a theme other than the "default theme". Now the front page changes with the theme selection made in the footer. 

Many thanks TAMAN!

Great!

You welcome 🙂 

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

I am about to update our forums to the latest IPB update, however it is telling me that the current theme may not be compatible with the update. Is this something I should be worried about? I do not want to upgrade the IPB version if the theme will no longer work. 

Thank you

Just ignore the warning by IPS updater

simply update your site and install or update to the latest theme version in marketplace 🙂

• 1 month later...

@TAMAN  I wanted to add my custom CSS code but when I try to save it it tells me, this cannot be saved.  Meanwhile it saves fine on any other theme

The code is a class for Rainbow Username Group  

and a group called OG  which is a Gradient Purple to pink 

The code has no errors and works fine on other themes 

.ultimate{
  background-image: -webkit-gradient( linear, left top, right top, color-stop(0, #FF3D3D), color-stop(0.15, #FF5C5C), color-stop(0.3, #FFB05C), color-stop(0.45, #FFD105), color-stop(0.6, #71FF05),color-stop(0.75, #5CC9FF), color-stop(0.9, #8A5CFF), color-stop(1, #FF5CE9) );
    color: transparent;
    -webkit-background-clip: text;
    background-clip: text;
    font-weight: bold;
}

.OG{
  background-image: -webkit-gradient( linear, left top, right top, color-stop(0, #673AB7), color-stop(1, #ad00ff) );
  font-style: italic;
}

5 hours ago, Dean Spencer said:

@TAMAN  I wanted to add my custom CSS code but when I try to save it it tells me, this cannot be saved.  Meanwhile it saves fine on any other theme

The code is a class for Rainbow Username Group  

and a group called OG  which is a Gradient Purple to pink 

The code has no errors and works fine on other themes 

.ultimate{
  background-image: -webkit-gradient( linear, left top, right top, color-stop(0, #FF3D3D), color-stop(0.15, #FF5C5C), color-stop(0.3, #FFB05C), color-stop(0.45, #FFD105), color-stop(0.6, #71FF05),color-stop(0.75, #5CC9FF), color-stop(0.9, #8A5CFF), color-stop(1, #FF5CE9) );
}

.OG{
  background-image: -webkit-gradient( linear, left top, right top, color-stop(0, #673AB7), color-stop(1, #ad00ff) );
  font-style: italic;
}

Its a bug in ips happens for me too sometimes

If you are saving it in custom.css then Try to revert the template first and try it again

VERSION 4.2.5

-Swiper Slider
	Using latest swiper slider CDN links for latest versions.
	Minor bug fixes in Safari browser.
-You can now add "Contact Us" button inside the sticky social bar.
	A seeting to enable that was added to Social Links theme settings tab.

-Replaced default Editor icon's with Font Awesome icons.
-Minor adjustments and bug fixes.

• 2 months later...

Hello, recently migrated our site from vB to Invision and loving this theme we selected!

So far have been able to figure out everything we wanted to do with it, but have one question.

On new posts (i.e. new, not migrated from vB), there is very little spacing between the bottom of the quote box and the new post.

image.png

On migrated posts (i.e. posted in vB and migrated to Invision) , that bunching together is not happening.

image.thumb.png.77961c04318b9ebb01c16df481175c7a.png

Any ideas?  No templates have been modified or anything like that, just some color changes made in the theme and that's it.

Thanks!

Edited by Salmo
19 hours ago, Salmo said:

Hello, recently migrated our site from vB to Invision and loving this theme we selected!

So far have been able to figure out everything we wanted to do with it, but have one question.

On new posts (i.e. new, not migrated from vB), there is very little spacing between the bottom of the quote box and the new post.

image.png

On migrated posts (i.e. posted in vB and migrated to Invision) , that bunching together is not happening.

image.thumb.png.77961c04318b9ebb01c16df481175c7a.png

Any ideas?  No templates have been modified or anything like that, just some color changes made in the theme and that's it.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply

Can you provide links instead of screenshots?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello !

Last year I asked you how to add some transparency to the background color and stuff, you shared some custom.css additions and it worked wel:

and

But I recently saw that, using Chrome, it's not working anymore. The background image can't be seen, only the background color on the top of it.

Have you heard of any changes in how Chrome works that may explain this ?

I'm using your theme's last release.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Vianney Gantelmi said:

Hello !

Last year I asked you how to add some transparency to the background color and stuff, you shared some custom.css additions and it worked wel:

and

But I recently saw that, using Chrome, it's not working anymore. The background image can't be seen, only the background color on the top of it.

Have you heard of any changes in how Chrome works that may explain this ?

I'm using your theme's last release.

Thanks.

Hello,

Try this maybe

#ipsLayout_footer {
    background: {hextorgb="footer_crbackground" opacity="0.80"} !important;
}
.ipsApp.ipsApp_front #ipsLayout_contentArea {
    background-color: {hextorgb="area_background" opacity="0.80"} !important;
}

If that does not work then i need a link to check 

• 2 months later...