Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Yes, 

You can upload the font in your website for example in theme resources page

then with css font-face you can load the custom font and use it anywhere you want

/*Load the custom font*/
@font-face {
  font-family: myFirstFont;
  src: url(sansation_light.woff);
}
/*Use the custom font anywhere you want for example on body*/
body{
	font-family: "myFirstFont", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
}

Thanks @TAMAN going to play with it and see what i can do, real fun to do this.

• 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Christforums said:

Hi Taman,

Regarding the little Triangles at the footer.

I have a custom CSS which attempts to close the blank between the template footer

.af_Container {
padding-bottom: 0
}

This causes the little triangle. Without there is a different color gap at the bottom:

gap.thumb.jpg.c12687ea37e227a7d0fb914ece5360ff.jpg

Please disregard. The following CSS resolved the issue:

#ipsLayout_footer::before {
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    border-bottom: 0;
    border-left: 0;
}

#ipsLayout_footer::after {
    border-right: 0;
}
.af_Container {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

Edited by Christforums
1 hour ago, Christforums said:

Please disregard. The following CSS resolved the issue:

#ipsLayout_footer::before {
}

#ipsLayout_footer::after {
    border-right: 0;
}
.af_Container {
    padding-bottom: 0;
}

the theme does not have any issues like this by default 

if you have issues with it then please download the latest version and update 🙂 

• 2 months later...

@TAMAN

I have issues with Google ads. If i enable the following locations " Just below the page header" and " Just above the page footer" i get very weird results. The first is below page header that is seen as follows.

image.thumb.png.cb0f93c174146568c24f1c987b5836ad.png

Its above the navigation bar and that acts weird to if you enable ads. See next picture.

image.thumb.png.10b9f1e61e7961909e640b5811bba7df.png

With enabling " Just below the page header" i also get ads in the sidebar. In the blog entries in our volunteer section and blog comments and a little on that is outside every box.

image.thumb.png.bf541b0b0a97a27bf722f71f5fdcb95c.png

With " Just above the page footer" i get the ad above navbar  and no where else.

If i turn off it all works is this a theme error or something else.

1 hour ago, We are Borg said:

@TAMAN

I have issues with Google ads. If i enable the following locations " Just below the page header" and " Just above the page footer" i get very weird results. The first is below page header that is seen as follows.

image.thumb.png.cb0f93c174146568c24f1c987b5836ad.png

Its above the navigation bar and that acts weird to if you enable ads. See next picture.

image.thumb.png.10b9f1e61e7961909e640b5811bba7df.png

With enabling " Just below the page header" i also get ads in the sidebar. In the blog entries in our volunteer section and blog comments and a little on that is outside every box.

image.thumb.png.bf541b0b0a97a27bf722f71f5fdcb95c.png

With " Just above the page footer" i get the ad above navbar  and no where else.

If you don't figure it out here's another possible solution. You could use this widget / block and place it in desired location using the page builder:

3 hours ago, We are Borg said:

@TAMAN

@Christforums

I just checked it out and there are no issues on my side, Adverts do not show like your screenshots.

I have tested "Just below the page header", "Just above the page footer", "In the site sidebar" and others as well. they all work just how they supposed to and exactly just like the default IPS theme, because i haven't modified these things in the theme. 

You probably have modified the templates especially the globalTemplate. you need to revert the changes you have made to fix it.

Edited by TAMAN

I just checked default theme and have same issue.

If you have the same issue on default theme then its not a theme issue. you probably have a plugin or an application causes this.

The system said that global and navbar where edited i revert them back but still no joy.

Dont revert the globalTemplate or navBar template of Behemoth theme, this will corrupt the whole theme because all my modifications are in there.

If you have done that then you might need to update the theme to take the changes back

1 hour ago, We are Borg said:

Going to reupload the themes. 

Is their a way to disable all add-ons in one go.

Yes but then whats the point of that? you cant figure out which plugin or app causes the issue if you dont disable them all one by one to test 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, Vianney Gantelmi said:

Hello !

Looks like there are some color issues. Is this due to the last forum update ?

Thanks !

Hello,

Looks fine on my side 😕 

this text colors in your screenshot are connected with this color option 

5023efffcb0592fa0604c09ef1f45331.png

Its in Forms & Toggles tab

So try to change that color on your side 

let me know 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 12:57 PM, Christforums said:

@TAMAN Question, I copied the theme and offer a dark rendition of the Beh. theme. However, the front page built with pages doesn't change with the new selection. Any ideas?

Hi,

Check your front page settings in Pages app

there is a setting you can choose a theme for the pages so you might have selected one theme for the page 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
3 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

Check your front page settings in Pages app

there is a setting you can choose a theme for the pages so you might have selected one theme for the page 🙂 

I am able to change the theme based on the admin pages theme selection. However, changing the theme at the footer doesn't change the front page. Is there a way to "deselect" any default theme from the pages admincp allowing selected groups to change the front page?

Edited by Christforums
3 hours ago, Christforums said:

I am able to change the theme based on the admin pages theme selection. However, changing the theme at the footer doesn't change the front page. Is there a way to "deselect" any default theme from the pages admincp allowing selected groups to change the front page?

Sorry but I dont understand  😕 

If your website frontpage is made by Pages application and it doesnt use the theme you have selected in bottom of your site, then go to the ACP > Pages > Pages > Edit your frontpage

and select the "default theme"

00d96782051297e3ec22b6a94f5ce937.png

Edited by TAMAN