Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

4 hours ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

hi @TAMAN

check PM please

Please use support top topics for posting issues 🙂

I answer private messages and topics.

you sent me a message two hours ago at the same time of your post here.

Edited by TAMAN
3 minutes ago, darth12 said:

Please see attached. How do I change those items from blue to another color? I have searched everywhere in the options and can't even find the CSS selector using inspect element now.

CleanShot-2020-09-03-at-15.49.05.png

Right side side is a Button 

4e0295c01e036202f60bd504d8dd8b6f.png

Left side of the screenshot

In Front-End Colors tab

0f40cff6922dde303b9288b4c4c9f0ad.png 

5 hours ago, darth12 said:

I had already set those to the color I want, as attached, it is not working.

Hi,

The screenshots i sent, are for changing  what you are pointing in your screenshot. I change them without any problems.

If none works try to enable your palette by selecting all permissions and then on front-end side of your website open up the palette and click revert.

0f40cff6922dde303b9288b4c4c9f0ad.png

40 minutes ago, ntrivilino@alice.it said:

problem with the light palette, when open the topic reply, look the image

Cattura.JPG

EDIT: problem SOLVED

I have fixed the color mix in the newer version but it's not yet updated in marketplace.

If anyone else have this issue

Simply click the light color scheme in theme settings palette tab and then change the Editor Toolbar Icon color to something dark or whatever u want 

Taman

1 hour ago, SardiniaNET said:

Hello Taman!

Can you help me? 

I just updated IPB to the latest version and i have this problem on your theme

575292915_19-09-202016-41-30.thumb.jpg.10519e190852dca2599c5ad7929844f1.jpg

LINK: http://forumchitarraclassica.it/cgdiscography.htm/

Thanks!

Hello,

Have you updated the theme to latest version?

If you have updated your theme to latest version but still looks like this...

Then this means u have selected to use old template versions during theme upgrade. 

In this case u need to reinstall the theme to fix it.

If you don't want to reinstall the theme because of customizations...

You can make a copy of the theme and then delete it ( you need to delete the one with IPS Marketplace tag on it)

After that reinstall the theme from  ips marketplace and if u have any customizations u don't want to lose simply copy paste from the version u copied 🙂

On 9/19/2020 at 6:34 PM, TAMAN said:

this means u have selected to use old template versions during theme upgrade. 

Theme updated. Some problem solved but i've lost the icons on the user panel.

In the Home Page are ok:

http://heroquestforum.it/

but if you visit any forum, the icons for notifications, messages etc. disappear

Example: 

Can please help me?

http://heroquestforum.it/index.php?/forum/50-il-grimorio/

11 minutes ago, SardiniaNET said:

I have to set the default theme of IPS, download the Behemoth Theme and reinstall, is correct?

make a copy of the theme and delete the original behemoth theme (the one with ips Marketplace tag on it)

and then go to IPS marketplace in ACP find Behemoth theme and click on install button.

I've been having problems with the User Nav bar overlapping the breadcrumbs since the upgrade. I did as instructed in the previous post and deleted then reinstalled the theme from Marketplace in ACP and initially it seemed to have sorted the issue out. 

However, as soon as you disable the News Ticker the overlap happens again. IS there a way to fix this? I don't want news ticker active. 

Just noticed that it isn't the News Ticker causing this issue, it's the option to pin the navigation header to the top of the page when scrolling that causes a problem. I need that sticky header to work. Can this be fixed with custom CSS? 

On 9/12/2020 at 8:17 PM, TAMAN said:

I have fixed the color mix in the newer version but it's not yet updated in marketplace.

If anyone else have this issue

Simply click the light color scheme in theme settings palette tab and then change the Editor Toolbar Icon color to something dark or whatever u want 

Taman

This is a disaster. I don't want this Palette colour scheme to be active at all. I find it very distracting and also I can't see how to set any of the colours using this method you've described. 

Now I want to put my site back online and I can't because none of the toolbar icons can be seen. :sad:

Update:

Honestly, I have now wasted my entire Sunday doing this 4.5 upgrade and trying to tweak Behemoth, only to lose all my colour tweaks by following this quoted suggestion to "fix" this broken editor issue. Now all the tweaks I made have been lost and I have to start from scratch. @TAMAN I really appreciate all the hard work you have done to make this theme and for the support you have given me since I bought it, but this theme isn't ready for 4.5 upgrades if you were using it on 4.4. There are too many problems. 

Edited by FZ