Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

19 minutes ago, Dknelson said:

If I could delete this post I would.  Taman has apologized and resolved the issues.  I should have held off a bit longer before posting this.  He appears to be a man of his word and this is a great theme.  

Dont worry everything good! it was not your fault 🙂 thank you for removing the review and again im sorry 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 1:24 AM, Dknelson said:

Has anybody tried this theme with the new release?

On 5/11/2023 at 6:18 PM, Dknelson said:

When did the uograde this morning, I lost my home Pagel. It is just blank now. What changed fun this theme to cause this problem?  I also lost my image/banner at the top of the form but finally got it working againl

Hi,

The theme should be fine for ips 4.7.10 there was no changes in globalTemplate and navBar i have tested it and everything works

let me know if something is not working for you

Edited by TAMAN
42 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

The theme should be fine for ips 4.7.10 there was no changes in globalTemplate and navBar i have tested it and everything works

let me know if something is not working for you

I don't know what happened.  When I did the update, the picture at the top of the my page just showed constantly loading, never showed up.  Also, the reply buttons wouldn't work.  I disabled all plugins and etc. and then it started working.  I reenabled them all one at a time and everything still works fine.   But, I have a "Pages" page set for my home page so when somebody type the URL to my site it opens that page.  It was no longer working,.  People were just getting a blank page.  It had my themes header, menu, and etc but no other content.  I had to redo some forwarding to get it to work again.  It all seems to be working OK now but for a while was all messed up.  

Edited by Dknelson
  • 4 months later...