Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

28 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

With "Main Nav Bar: Uppercase text" OFF, the active menu remain Uppercase.

image.png.3f2510d483b15db460ea3d95b895b4ba.png

Yep, silly mistake 

add this line in custom.css until next theme update

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li.ipsNavBar_active > a,.ipsNavBar_primary.ipsNavBar_noSubBars > ul > li.ipsNavBar_active > a {text-transform: none;}

thank you

let me know if theres anything else ^^

4 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

When I click a 3nd level menu, eg Activity-> My Activity Streams-> .... Menu Options ..... and then move mouse in another place, the 2nd level menu hides, but the 3nd level stays at screen till the time that I'll click something else.

You need to click somewhere else to hide the drop-down menus. this is how it works unfortunately its not something I have build in this theme 

Please test your website on default ips theme if you are unsure whether something is related to this theme or ips  🙂

Edited by TAMAN
4 hours ago, TAMAN said:

You need to click somewhere else to hide the drop-down menus. this is how it works unfortunately its not something I have build in this theme 

Please test your website on default ips theme if you are unsure whether something is related to this theme or ips  🙂

Have tested it with default style before my post, and it works fine. The menu popup disappears when I move the mouse outside of the menu area, while in your theme it remains active. But the second level menu disappears. Only the 3nd level stays active.

You can test it with both styles at: https://www.diziask.com/

On 9/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, TAMAN said:

make a copy of the theme and delete the original behemoth theme (the one with ips Marketplace tag on it)

and then go to IPS marketplace in ACP find Behemoth theme and click on install button.

Please can you help me?
I copied the theme.
How I can delete the original theme?

4 minutes ago, SardiniaNET said:

How I can delete the original theme?

094d9591672f1ca822fea6080aeb1f2e.png

4 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

With forum grid and sidebar enabled there are 2 forums per row. Is there any way to show 3 forums per row?

Thank you

Sorry i dont know about this maybe there is a setting somewhere in ips for that im not sure 

you might need to manually change the grid width with custom css in order to show more than two blocks 

8 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Have tested it with default style before my post, and it works fine. The menu popup disappears when I move the mouse outside of the menu area, while in your theme it remains active.

I will check this out and include a fix within the next theme update 🙂 

23 hours ago, Steph40 said:

@TAMANIn the store the user bar is not showing at the proper place. Actually it is everywhere.

Untitled.png

Please add this to custom.css until next update 

.ta_userNav {bottom: auto;}

10 hours ago, SardiniaNET said:

I set the original theme as default but can't delete IPS Behemoth Theme.

You cant delete a theme that is default IPS theme! you must set something else as default theme for your website and then delete the behemoth theme "the one with Marketplace tag"

2 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

How I can enable the slider only in the homepage? Currently I've as default application a non IPS application so it does not appears on the settings (Include/Exclude) view.

You cant show it only on a single page for example a homepage

but you have a settings to control which IPS apps to show the swiper slider on for example forums

9 hours ago, TAMAN said:

You cant show it only on a single page for example a homepage

but you have a settings to control which IPS apps to show the swiper slider on for example forums

1.- If it's possible keep it as suggestion. Let's face the true. Slider is very good but gets lot of space. To have it at homepage attacks many views. But to see it in all (eg) forum pages becomes boring.

2.- The problem is that in settings there are options only for IPS official Apps. I've at least 4 big (multipages) 3nd party apps and none of them appears in the selection list.

Thank you

26 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Could you please tell me which button is in settings the "Share" button?

Have changed almost all and can't find it. The bad is that I'm using similar shades or color and is difficult to locate it in settings by color.

image.png.57088e7b03ba18300b3bb796847f02ef.png

Hi,

Sorry i dont know either, but if you provide a link to this page, i can check it out and tell what color option this "share" button is connected to

otherwise i cant do anything with a screenshot

10 hours ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Here is the link.

https://www.diziask.com/forums/topic/1-welcome/?tab=comments#comment-1

I want to find it in Button Colors settings

Hi,

This button has no background color, you cant change the background color in the settings

you can only change the text color which is connected with Light Text color option

this is in the "Text" theme settings tab

77d558ed3ff0054445892db9674ab043.png

if you need to change it manually with css

add in custom.css 

body[data-pagecontroller="topic"] a[id*="elShareItem"] {
    background-color: #556b2f;
}

Edited by TAMAN
8 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi,

This button has no background color, you cant change the background color in the settings

you can only change the text color which is connected with Light Text color option

this is in the "Text" theme settings tab

77d558ed3ff0054445892db9674ab043.png

if you need to change it manually with css

add in custom.css 

body[data-pagecontroller="topic"] a[id*="elShareItem"] {
    background-color: #556b2f;
}

Ahaaa,,,,,,,,, Thank you. And I was wondering if I lost my visual at all. Now it makes sense. Thank you again.

PS: I added !important; at the end and works fine.

Edited by ChrisTERiS
14 hours ago, TAMAN said:

this is normal. you need to click that 3 line icon then you will see the notifications and messages...etc

No, @TAMAN.

There is not any notification or message icons under the menu...

1819704955_15-10-202015-21-36.jpg.a31bc689957c12874109726a9017363e.jpg

The UserBar (avatar, message icon, notification icon) disappear on mobile theme...

Edited by SardiniaNET
12 hours ago, SardiniaNET said:

No, @TAMAN.

There is not any notification or message icons under the menu...

The UserBar (avatar, message icon, notification icon) disappear on mobile theme...

Sorry about this

to fix the userbar not showing from mobile version please add the below codes in custom.css

@media screen and (max-width: 979px){
	#ipsLayout_header {
    	z-index: auto;
	}
}

Edited by TAMAN