Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

1 hour ago, Noble~ said:

Hello is there a way to shrink the large gap in the forum when a post is made, see SS

Hello,

Unfortunately not. it is not possible to remove the gap. because where and how would you show all these profile fields?

the only option would be removing some of your profile fields from showing under the user names 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN
11 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Hi @TAMAN

How do I change the mobile menu font color and hover color?

Thanks

Hello,

You have settings to change navigation colors in Header & Menus tab 🙂 but you cant change the mobile and desktop navigation colors separately.

so, if you want to change the mobile navigation font color without effecting the desktop navigation font colors 

Add this in custom.css and change the value

.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4 > a,
.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4,
.ipsDrawer_list > li > a:not( .ipsButton ),
.ipsDrawer_list > li:not( .ipsDrawer_itemParent ) > a:not( .ipsButton ){
    color: #8896a1;
}

There is no hover color on mobile.

11 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

You have settings to change navigation colors in Header & Menus tab 🙂 but you cant change the mobile and desktop navigation colors separately.

so, if you want to change the mobile navigation font color without effecting the desktop navigation font colors 

Add this in custom.css and change the value

.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4 > a,
.ipsDrawer_itemParent > h4,
.ipsDrawer_list > li > a:not( .ipsButton ),
.ipsDrawer_list > li:not( .ipsDrawer_itemParent ) > a:not( .ipsButton ){
    color: #8896a1;
}

There is no hover color on mobile.

Thank you. I did not mean hover but when I select a menu item. Anyway, I had made the change but it was a matter of cache, it is all good now. 

I do appreciate your help.

Thanks

When a cookie notification to guest is displayed >> admincp >> Terms and Privacy Policy >>> Show terms of service confirmation bar to Guests?

The cookie warning window which has the button to "accept" doesn't fit on mobile. Is there a temporary way through custom css to fix this or an update that can be made? The window is much wider than the display screen and partially hidden so that it cannot be read:

1593500454_Cookiewarning.thumb.jpg.bdb5c9ce72ce91404bdb84ebe2e69791.jpg

Edited by Christforums
1 hour ago, Christforums said:

When a cookie notification to guest is displayed >> admincp >> Terms and Privacy Policy >>> Show terms of service confirmation bar to Guests?

The cookie warning window which has the button to "accept" doesn't fit on mobile. Is there a temporary way through custom css to fix this or an update that can be made? The window is much wider than the display screen and partially hidden so that it cannot be read:

Re-download and update 🙂 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Christforums said:

Sorry, forgot to add that this is with newest version 4.2.4 compatible with 4.4. Edge shows the ckeditor fine, I'm only having the contrasting issue in Firefox.

ckeditor icons needed to be updated for ips 4.4 and i have fixed it on the current version in marketplace.

If you still have issues with the theme, Please send me a message and explain the issue a little bit more, also maybe a login info to check your website.  (Admin login is not required

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Vianney Gantelmi said:

Hello,

Now on 4.4 and updated your theme, but when I load the page...:

ips.thumb.gif.1467961b70e6f98dbd495bdd73426c05.gif

The default theme has normal behavior.

Thanks !

Check if you have any apps.plugins or custom codes that changes the css or the theme fonts, could be due to that 

this loading behavior does not happen by default 

You can also check the theme demo to test

https://ipskit.com/