Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

23 hours ago, SardiniaNET said:

Here?

217930284_16-10-202010-06-01.thumb.jpg.b68a3655a42fc8fc2954cc361f7d4240.jpg

Yes

23 hours ago, SardiniaNET said:

If I paste your code here the theme crash..

i dont know why would this code cause crash

but try to paste the code above all other codes if you have in custom.css 

like this

30d46c4c6abaa9c4a9865191f5f85a03.png

Sticky nav bar is still having issues after the update. If you set it to "fixed to top" all message pop-ups and tooltips are appearing underneath it - see screen grab. 

1349021140_Screenshot2020-10-17at19_33.15(2).jpg.5769f5f824302fad16fd9a00217e4ba0.jpg

Also the announcement that used to float on top of the navigation now sits on the top of the page. It sticks underneath the navigation when scrolled, but not sure I like this if it is supposed to do that. 

2 hours ago, FZ said:

Sticky nav bar is still having issues after the update. If you set it to "fixed to top" all message pop-ups and tooltips are appearing underneath it - see screen grab. 

1349021140_Screenshot2020-10-17at19_33.15(2).jpg.5769f5f824302fad16fd9a00217e4ba0.jpg

Please add this to custom.css

#ipsLayout_header {position: unset;top: auto;z-index: auto;}#ipsLayout_header.ta_fixedBar {position: sticky;top: 0;z-index: 999;}

this will be fixed on the next update soon 🙂

2 hours ago, FZ said:

I removed it but it is still doing the same thing - completely messed up everything.

Its only css! not possible to break something with it!

you can copy paste it inside custom.css and it will fix the navigation z-index issue you reported.

if you remove it from custom.css, it should revert the style changes. if it doesn't, then something else is going on 

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

if it doesn't, then something else is going on

I can report that something else is definitely going on, because that copy of the theme got completely screwed up when adding the code and nothing I could do would revert it back to where it was. I tried clearing Safari cache, I ran the support wizard and got that to clear cache too. When doing that there was a patch that IPS asked me to install because of something to do with CSS, which I duly did, but nothing will restore that copy of the theme back to where it was. 

As I said before - I am over this stuff. It is the very last time I take an IPS upgrade on good faith as being functional. 

Edited by FZ
6 hours ago, Dknelson said:

I'm a bit new to Invision but I don't see, in any of the marketplace stuff, what versions the items will work on.  I am running the latest version, is this them good with it?

Hello,

What Items exactly? 

this theme works with latest ips version 

4 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

I'm still using 4.4.10

How to download an update of behemoth?

t1nxz9C.png

you need to update your website to ips 4.5.x first and then go to marketplace in ACP to install/Update Magnum theme 🙂

Edited by TAMAN
6 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

What if I don't want to update now? 

you must update your website to ips 4.5.x first and then go to marketplace in ACP to install/Update Magnum theme 

otherwise you dont need to touch the theme if you dont want to update your website 

if you have issues with it i can help if you explain 🙂 

Edited by TAMAN

Have run the latest update and would like to thank you for fixing the floating bar announcement issue. 🙂 

However, I am seeing that if I want to change the colour of the text in that bar using the Frontend Colors tab in theme settings, it doesn't work - just stays white. I need to make it black to stand out on the yellow colour I have chosen for the "warning" message background. Tried custom CSS and that isn't working either. 

.ipsMessage, .ipsAnnouncement {
    border-radius:var(--radius-1);
    position:relative;
    margin-bottom:var(--sp-3);
    color: #000;
    border:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);
    box-shadow:inset rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1) 0px 1px 0px;
}

Can you advise? 

642341291_Screenshot2020-10-27at14_39_11.jpg.f897a1b5fc10b7d7e685a0ed91bc169b.jpg

Edited by FZ
1 hour ago, FZ said:

color: #000;

Add !important after - use:

color: #000000 !important;
}

See if that works 🙂

8 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Add !important after - use:

color: #000000 !important;
}

See if that works 🙂

Fantastic! Thank you. 🙂 

OK, there are several color schemes to pick from.  Some of my member like dark themes and some like light.  If you install this theme, can the user pick which they want to use or does it have to be installed and configured multiple times for them to have a choice?

Edited by Dknelson
On 10/28/2020 at 12:03 PM, Dknelson said:

OK, there are several color schemes to pick from.  Some of my member like dark themes and some like light.  If you install this theme, can the user pick which they want to use or does it have to be installed and configured multiple times for them to have a choice?

Its pre configured by default and you can edit on theme you needed to 🙂 

5 minutes ago, Dknelson said:

Just insalled this theme.  How do I change the image in the slider?  It shows trees now.  I went to sliders and changed to an image there but it doesn't change.

You can change the slider images in the theme settings Slider tab 

2 minutes ago, Dknelson said:

Now I can't get the theme to show up at all for some reason.  I choose it from themes at the bottom of my forum but it stays on the default theme.

I dont know why would this be a theme issue 

check the theme permissions maybe! see if you have permissions to view the theme

What IPS version are you using?

4 minutes ago, Dknelson said:

Tried that and the image didn't change on my computer.  Checked on my phone and it did change.   

If it shows on your phone but not on your computer then its probably caching issue 

try to check on another browser or clear caches 🙂 

I'm completely confused.  Don't know what is going on.  The picture in the slider did changer on the phone.  On my computer, I've cleared the browser cache in Safari, tried Firefox, and even swapped to Windows 10 and tried Bing and it still shows the default pine trees.  I don't understand it at all.  

OK...when I click on the moon and switch to "light" mode, then click on the little circular arrow at the bottom, that makes it brighter?  I assume that is the function of that curled arrow.  I like the brighter look but when I do that, the icons in in the tool bar disappear in the post editor.  

EDIT:  Figured out where to change the color so it would show up.

Edited by Dknelson