Jump to content
Support Closed Read more... ×

Community

TAMAN

Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Dean Spencer said:

Just bought it. Amazing theme. I love it. I wanted to ask if there's a way to make the colorizer available to members, so they can choose their own palette etc ? or can it be implemented in future updates. 

Well, maybe in feature updates. no promises :) 

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love your theme! It looks beautiful and there are plenty of customization options!

I do have a few questions:

  • I heard there is an issue using the 'Upload a new version' option.
    • If there is not an issue using this update method, will custom color modifications be lost when I update your theme?
    • If there is an issue using this update method, do you have instructions on maybe adding our own palette within the colorizer tab? That way we can easily restore our color configurations when we update the theme.
    • If there is no workaround, will using the custom.css file work fine to modify theme colors using the !important declaration?

e9cE5ZS.png

Edited by Lavenblade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Lavenblade said:

I love your theme! It looks beautiful and there are plenty of customization options!

I do have a few questions:

  • I heard there is an issue using the 'Upload a new version' option.
    • If there is not an issue using this update method, will custom color modifications be lost when I update your theme?
    • If there is an issue using this update method, do you have instructions on maybe adding our own palette within the colorizer tab? That way we can easily restore our color configurations when we update the theme.
    • If there is no workaround, will using the custom.css file work fine to modify theme colors using the !important declaration?

e9cE5ZS.png

 

there are no issues with "Upload a new version" it just doesn't work for every updates, and i rarely ask customers to install it as a new theme, so you dont need to be worry about this, even if i asked to install it as a new theme, you can simply install it as a new one without deleting the old one, so you can simply open both of the theme settings and copy paste colors...etc :) 

-You do not lose any saved changes you have made, your custom colors and other settings will remain as it is after using "upload a new version"

-i do not suggest using custom.css, as i have explained above you can simple install the new version as a new one and then opening both of the theme editing in new tabs so you can simple copy paste your settings, it wont take 5 minutes and much more easier and cleaner, anyways, you never lose any setting changes you make unless you delete the theme.

 

Thank you

I'm glad you like it :) 

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COMETCHAT & JAVASCRIPT

I'm trying to add the usual JavaScript provided by CometChat for our community messaging system, but this theme seems to remove it immediately upon loading a page. I can see it for one second, then it's gone. I've tried putting the script in HEAD> and in /BODY>, playing with the Custom options for both, but neither work. Any suggestions? PS - LOVE the theme!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

COMETCHAT & JAVASCRIPT

I'm trying to add the usual JavaScript provided by CometChat for our community messaging system, but this theme seems to remove it immediately upon loading a page. I can see it for one second, then it's gone. I've tried putting the script in HEAD> and in /BODY>, playing with the Custom options for both, but neither work. Any suggestions? PS - LOVE the theme!!

Hi!

have you tried to test on default ips theme first? to see if it is same?

try to paste the javascript in includeJS template located at Core > global > global > includeJS and see if it works :) 

 

Thanks

I'm glad you like it ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SLIDER 1 IMAGE ON IPAD/Safari

When viewing my community on iPad/Safari, the Activity Feed page distorts and pixelates the image. Can I fix this?  It looks so good when not distorted, lol. See below:

IMG_0177.PNG

 

IMG_0178.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Hi!

have you tried to test on default ips theme first? to see if it is same?

try to paste the javascript in includeJS template located at Core > global > global > includeJS and see if it works :) 

 

Thanks

I'm glad you like it ^^

 
 

The code works in both the default and a different third-party theme, but when I place it anywhere in Behemoth, you can see a glimpse of the chat bar load and then it disappears.

Edited by Vegan Gaymer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

SLIDER 1 IMAGE ON IPAD/Safari

When viewing my community on iPad/Safari, the Activity Feed page distorts and pixelates the image. Can I fix this?  It looks so good when not distorted, lol. See below:

IMG_0177.PNG

 

IMG_0178.PNG

Hi!

Go to Slider settings and unselect specif pages, so the slider shows everywhere 

MaxthonSnap20170105051104.png

your slider 1 image shows on activity page as a header image, because your slider is set to show on only a specif and using a header image in other pages, this is all in the options :)

MaxthonSnap20170105051130.png

 

 

5 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

The code works in both the default and a different third-party theme, but when I place it anywhere in Behemoth, you can see a glimpse of the chat bar load and then it disappears.

Can you send me the js code with a private message!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

Hi!

Go to Slider settings and unselect specif pages, so the slider shows everywhere 

 

 
2

I unselected the Forums (front) but that didn't change the distorted image. I tried uploading the image and not using the Slider 1 image, but no image at all shows up as a result. I don't know what to do.

Edited by Vegan Gaymer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ACTIVITY FEED LINK TARGET

When you click a link from the Activity Feed, it puts the top half of a post under the menu navigation so that you have to scroll down to see the start of the entry. Is there a way to make the target a bit lower so that navigation doesn't cover it? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

I unselected the Forums (front) but that didn't change the distorted image. I tried uploading the image and not using the Slider 1 image, but no image at all shows up as a result. I don't know what to do.

Im not quite sure what you exactly want! are you trying to use the header image? or do you just want the slider to appear on every pages?

if you want the slider to appear on every pages select Everywhere option

MaxthonSnap20170105053732.png

 

 

If you want to use the header image 

play with these settings in header tab

MaxthonSnap20170105053940.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Im not quite sure what you exactly want! are you trying to use the header image? or do you just want the slider to appear on every pages?

2

The sliders are showing up exactly where I want them to show up and working perfectly. The only problem is that the image is *distorted* on the Activity Feed page *when viewed in Safari/iOS*. It looks like the image is not resizing to fit properly. If you look at the two images I posted, those are the same images. One is viewed on the Forum page and the other is on the Activity Page. Notice the difference?

Edited by Vegan Gaymer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

The sliders are showing up exactly where I want them to show up and working perfectly. The only problem is that the image is *distorted* on the Activity Feed page *when viewed in Safari/iOS*. 

It is not distorted :) the image you posted above about activity page is not a slider, this is a header image, you have selected your header image to use the "slider (1)" image, this is all in the settings

if you do not want to use a header image select none

 

MaxthonSnap20170105054820.png

OR if you do not want to use header image at all, and show the slider on every pages, make sure you have not selected any options here

MaxthonSnap20170105054958.png

Edited by TAMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

It is not distorted :) the image you posted above about activity page is not a slider, this is a header image, you have selected your header image to use the "slider (1)" image, this is all in the settings

 
 

I *want* to use the Slider 1 as the header image on Activity Feed page but I want the image to look the same in iOS as it does everywhere else. It looks fine on Mac OS in Chrome and Safari, but the image is completely distorted when viewing on iPad.

Edited by Vegan Gaymer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

I *want* to use the Slider 1 as the header image on Activity Feed page but I want the image to look the same in iOS as it does everywhere else. It looks fine on Mac OS in Chrome and Safari, but the image is completely distorted when viewing on iPad.

try to select scroll for the header background

MaxthonSnap20170105064357.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×