3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Click in the menu and go to Permissions and give the permission to the groups.

I check it, no problem with that setting

I try to copy the category was created, it show below error message:

UnderflowException:  (0)
#0 /-/public_html/system/Node/Model.php(3064): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(890): IPS\Node\_Model->__clone()
#2 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\Node\_Controller->copy()
#3 /-/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /-/public_html/applications/quizzes/modules/admin/quizzes/categories.php(20): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#5 /-/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\quizzes\modules\admin\quizzes\_categories->execute()
#6 /-/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

Copy category, it produce error message, the category can not be copied.

If create new category, it produce error message, but category is created and can see in acp. But can not see in front view.

Same problem creating category inside a category

I wouldn't call a BUG as I can't reproduce. I can't fix something that works.

If you have a solid steps to reproduce, I'll look into it. This is ok to me.

EDIT:

@kmk

Anyway, the "workaround" works for now so use it. It should probably be some server configuration as I don't have this on my online board. I'll come back to this when I have to update the app.

Edited by Adriano Faria
On 10/26/2020 at 1:21 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Honestly, that will be extremely annoying for those who’s playing the quiz. I won’t add this.

I didn't ask you to add it.  I asked if it was possible. 

We have dozens of sites and your excellent app would make a nice addition, however I would like to know if it's possible (for me) to add Google ads to them and how that can be done?

• 1 month later...
Just now, Telemacus2 said:

I upgraded my site to 4.5 but when I try to update this app, I keep getting the message: "Something went wrong, please try again".

Should I delete and re-install? How do I keep the quizzes that I'd already made with the previous versions?

It is a marketplace message, not from the app. I would submit a ticket to IPS.

• 2 weeks later...

My users have advised me that they don't want other users to see how bad they may have gone in a quiz so they have asked for the leader board to not be displayed. At this stage I have suggested to just show the top 3.

So can anyone help me with how I can limit the leader records to just display the top 3,

Edited by ibaker