Looking at the list of features in this mod it looks comprehensive and robust! One thing I was wondering - let's say a user creates a quiz with 1000 (thousand) questions. Can they set it so, for example, only 10 (ten) display, randomly so it's unlikely two users would get the same set of quiz questions?

Edited by AA15
7 minutes ago, AA15 said:

Looking at the list of features in this mod it looks comprehensive and robust! One thing I was wondering - let's say a user creates a quiz with 1000 (thousand) questions. Can they set it so, for example, only 10 (ten) display, randomly so it's unlikely two users would get the same set of quiz questions?

Not a feature currently, sorry. 

Hi, I just bought your quizzes app to and seems like there's some bug with the membershop point system...
Can you please kindly take a look,

So here's what happened

1) I chose the quiz can be played unlimited times ( no membersshop point was added with this option, either first play or more plays )
2) I chose the quiz can be played only once and use feedback system as points reward, and once the quiz is played and If I keep refreshing the browser at the end that has the POST data, it keeps adding the point..

Please see if this can be fixed asap. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

1: Are you the quiz submitter? If so, no point is given and your game isn’t saved so you’re not going to Quiz Leaderboard. 

No, I tried with multiple accounts.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

2: I’m aware. I received a report last Friday. 

When can we expect a fix for this?

15 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Follow the file and you will be notified of the fix. I don't have only this app to support. I have a few in a row.

Done so, would be really helpful if this can be prioritized, also about the first thing I talked about, that happens even if I chose to reward for just playing instead of feedback based.

If i allow the user to play multiple times, the app doesn't credit no matter other options.

Thanks.

On 8/30/2020 at 9:11 AM, ibinod said:

1) I chose the quiz can be played unlimited times ( no membersshop point was added with this option, either first play or more plays )

On 8/30/2020 at 9:51 AM, ibinod said:

also about the first thing I talked about, that happens even if I chose to reward for just playing instead of feedback based.

If i allow the user to play multiple times, the app doesn't credit no matter other options.

Which settings are you using? Points based in feeckback or when complete a quiz? Do you allow people to play more than once?

-------------------------------

I just tested and points are given in both ways:

• If you're using the option Per Feedback range, then you obviously need to add the points in each feedback range.
  • If you're using the option When completed a quiz, it has to be GRADED and the setting Allow users to play the quiz only once? should be selected. It won't add points for multiple plays of same person.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I can confirm the reload page stuff. Will check that out.

Edited by Adriano Faria
5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Enable the setting and it will save. 

What I'm trying to say is that if I allow users to play multiple times, they don't get rewarded for the first play. I'm not talking about the multiple plays after that.. but they aren't getting points for the first time they take the quiz

2 minutes ago, ibinod said:

What I'm trying to say is that if I allow users to play multiple times

And what do you don't understand from this?

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If you're using the option When completed a quiz, it has to be GRADED and the setting Allow users to play the quiz only once? should be selected. It won't add points for multiple plays of same person.

That setting MUST be enabled. It won't work AT ALL for multiple plays. That's how it was designed. That's how it works!

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, video won't provide steps. I believe you're saying is happening. I need steps to reproduce.

I'm not sure about the steps on how this is happening here's what's going on...

On taking a quiz while it's working for some of the members, but for others, the quiz keep resetting back to start before it's complete, it can happen in any of the questions.. and i"m not sure how this is happening and how to reproduce it.. it just happens randomly when talking the quiz.

Can't reproduce. I've been working in this app the whole week, fixing the issue you pointed before and in other things. Works fine to me and on in my online board. If you're able to provide steps, I'll be happy to look into it. Happens randomly to a few people isn't good enough, sorry.

The fix for the reload should be submitted today. Then you will have to wait for IPS to review and approve the new version. It might take a few days.

Edited by Adriano Faria

@Adriano Faria are upgrades being pushed through within ACP?

My version is 1.5.0 installed on 18/08/20 (August) 16:49 (100049) - But, going by this topic I can see that there was a version released on Friday (fixes?), but I'm not getting them? If we are on 1.5.0 and it's only a bug fix, ACP MP isn't showing an update because the version number is still the same, so it thinks I'm up to date.

Marketplace says: What's New in Version 1.5.0 - Released Friday at 08:39 PM

Edited by Dean_
4 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

are upgrades being pushed through within ACP?

It will after IPS review every version released from all contributors. I submitted version 1.5.1 on friday; it's pending approval. It's taking almost a week to be available. You will have to wait.

New verison on friday was a edit in the Terms of the file, not the file itself. It updates the file date so it seems it is a new version but it isn't.

Edited by Adriano Faria