Users can't finish a quiz ☹️

INSERT INTO `quizzes_membersshop_points` ( `ms_member_id`, `ms_quiz_id`, `ms_points`, `ms_date` ) VALUES ( 9, 12, NULL, 1614643081 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `ms_member_id`=VALUES(`ms_member_id`), `ms_quiz_id`=VALUES(`ms_quiz_id`), `ms_points`=VALUES(`ms_points`), `ms_date`=VALUES(`ms_date`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'ms_points' cannot be null (1048)
#0 system/Db/Db.php(948): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*fanforum::fan...', Array)

12 minutes ago, kasperskyclub.ru said:

Users can't finish a quiz ☹️

INSERT INTO `quizzes_membersshop_points` ( `ms_member_id`, `ms_quiz_id`, `ms_points`, `ms_date` ) VALUES ( 9, 12, NULL, 1614643081 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `ms_member_id`=VALUES(`ms_member_id`), `ms_quiz_id`=VALUES(`ms_quiz_id`), `ms_points`=VALUES(`ms_points`), `ms_date`=VALUES(`ms_date`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'ms_points' cannot be null (1048)
#0 system/Db/Db.php(948): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*fanforum::fan...', Array)

Have you added the number of points to earn in the Feedback range?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adriano. Tried to search but did not find...

Is there a way to entirely hide/remove the Leaders Ranking. Maybe do so quiz by quiz? There are some (in my case most) quizzes in which I would rather not show the rankings. And, frankly, in some cases I would be okay showing who took the quiz, but not their score.

Thoughts?

Thanks!!

Hello, I’m not entirely sure. Have you checked Quizzes settings-> Views tab?

There are a couple of settings there but not show it at all isn’t an option, if I recall.

Currently there’s a setting to choose where you want to display it (two different places) and the number of records.

I’ll add a third option to not display it all, if it isn’t an option now. Check the settings and let me know. 

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

Hello, I’m not entirely sure. Have you checked Quizzes settings-> Views tab?

There are a couple of settings there but not show it at all isn’t an option, if I recall.

Currently there’s a setting to choose where you want to display it (two different places) and the number of records.

I’ll add a third option to not display it all, if it isn’t an option now. Check the settings and let me know. 

If you answered any faster I would think you were in my living room!

I did check and, you are correct, there are only options for how to display but not yes/no display or what to display. Not mission critical, but in my case it would be very useful.

Thanks again.

On 2/1/2021 at 2:29 AM, Adriano Faria said:

That’s what you should do: 2 answers per quiz. TRUR or FALSE.

I finally got around to setting up a True/False quiz. My question is, are the answers randomly listed in different order? I would like to of course have just 2 answers, True and False, always in that order. The quiz I set up, the answers weren't always in that order. Sometimes False was listed first. Is this possible at all to have the answers in a specific order?

Many thanks!

UPDATE: After further testing, making a True/False quiz, it always puts the correct answer first. So if the correct answer is False, then that is the first option. 

Would love an actual True/False quiz option where it always list the answers in order True/False, or at least a setting where we can set the answers in any order.

Thank you.

Edited by SC36DC
6 hours ago, SC36DC said:

UPDATE: After further testing, making a True/False quiz, it always puts the correct answer first. So if the correct answer is False, then that is the first option. 

Would love an actual True/False quiz option where it always list the answers in order True/False, or at least a setting where we can set the answers in any order.

It lists the answers in the order you added them, regardless if it’s right or wrong. You can also enable the setting to randomize the answers, which in that case, won’t do much difference because it’s 50/50.

If you want TRUE always to appear first, then add TRUE first in all answers and disable random setting. 

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

It lists the answers in the order you added them, regardless if it’s right or wrong. You can also enable the setting to randomize the answers, which in that case, won’t do much difference because it’s 50/50.

If you want TRUE always to appear first, then add TRUE first in all answers and disable random setting. 

Thank you. I will try this now.

• 2 weeks later...

What causes a quiz to say "You cannnot take this quiz". Even though I created all the quizzes, some of them have this red button saying I can not take the quiz, some have the green button allowing me to take the quiz. 

A mod has also been testing this out, he came across some that states he cannot take the quiz.

Thanks.

As the admin who created the quizzes, all the quiz images display as intended, like this.
quiz-admin.png.9399a8f34faf932a020c86720b342076.png

Now that I went live with the Quizzes for all members of the forum, this is what it looks like logged in as a member.
quiz-member.png.1b6b62bded55860c2830648a8592fd79.png

The image gets cut off. Also, some of the images have a black dot next to them, when I mouse over it, it says "New". 
quiz-member-dot.png.54a169bfe8ce212c8c7ac312cfb544c7.png

Is there any way to show all the image for the quizzes the way I (the admin) sees them?

Thanks.

14 hours ago, SC36DC said:

Is there any way to show all the image for the quizzes the way I (the admin) sees them?

Can you reproduce this on default theme? I can't:

- Member view:

iklfdL0.png

- Admin view:

c0M3kep.png

In both views the thumbnail are squared and equals.

I can, however, reproduce the issue with the bold dot, which should be in same line of the quiz title and it's there to indicate that you (or who's browsing) hasn't read that quiz yet. I'll fix this in next version.

Edited by Adriano Faria
7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Can you reproduce this on default theme? I can't:

- Member view:

iklfdL0.png

- Admin view:

c0M3kep.png

In both views the thumbnail are squared and equals.

I can, however, reproduce the issue with the bold dot, which should be in same line of the quiz title and it's there to indicate that you (or who's browsing) hasn't read that quiz yet. I'll fix this in next version.

You are correct. When I tested it with the default theme, it looked fine when I checked it as admin and as a member. I use a theme by @Ehren, I guess it has to do with the theme. I'll  reach out to him and see if there is anything that can be done. 

Thanks for checking. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can we make the feedback setting a per category setting for the integration with the members shop? I want one set of quizzes to be a particular breakdown for points and a different set to be a different % to points breakdown.

Also, are write-in answers planned?