Request so fun and interaction feature:

Option to add field after each question, in this field I want to place image, gift or video, maybe good Editor field?

What I want to do is, after each question, according if the response is correct or wrong, it will display that field, example I want to place a EMOJI OF GOOD for correct response, an Image of someone so sad for wrong response. So members will see the good reaction after their response of a question. 

I think with this posibility, we can make our quizzes more funny for kids, for members too.

Other example:

After the member choose a wrong option, it will display a sad face image, then below of image I want to leave a message, "Do you know why SAD FACE? this message with link redirect to the description where contain the correct answer, or a video where recorded explain what is the correct answer.

If the member choose a correct answer, then display a video o image to say "Congratulation for the right choice".

So interactive mechanism to create quizzes content.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

That's not possible. Reaction is a CONTENT ITEM thing, which is the quiz itself.

I don´t know if I have it wrong explained, my idea is not technically Raction of ips system, I just to say, after each response of the question, according wrong or correct it is, display something(imge, video or text)...this is the reaction what I mean

Edited by kmk

Quizze

Question 1

Answer 1 (correct), Answer 2 (wrong), Answer 3 (wrong)

If member choose Answer 1: Display an Happy face image or a embed video.

If member choose Answer 2: Display an Sad face image or a embed video.

I have the idea well explained?

Issues when user answers last question it says...

When you user answers last question to the quiz they get this error message

Sorry , there is a problem Something went wrong please try again. ERror code EX1048  

Also other times user will see error code EXO when clicking on take this quiz.

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Amazing how it works for you but not for two of members.

That’s why I requested the log. There’s no magic. Something wrong is happening in your board and the log entry will say what it is. You will find the log in ACP -> Support -> System logs.

Guests can’t play quiz.

Edited by Adriano Faria
6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

That’s why I requested the log. There’s no magic. Something wrong is happening in your board and the log entry will say what it is. You will find the log in ACP -> Support -> System logs.

Guests can’t play quiz.

I didn't ask why you why requested the log. I asked how do I get the log. Obviously its not magic I just don't know how to get the log. 

INSERT INTO `quizzes_membersshop_points` ( `ms_member_id`, `ms_quiz_id`, `ms_points`, `ms_date` ) VALUES ( 19, 2, NULL, 1609263801 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `ms_member_id`=VALUES(`ms_member_id`), `ms_quiz_id`=VALUES(`ms_quiz_id`), `ms_points`=VALUES(`ms_points`), `ms_date`=VALUES(`ms_date`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'ms_points' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /var/www/html/105123/system/Db/Db.php(948): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*g306302::g306...', Array)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/g306302/applications/quizzes/modules/front/quizzes/view.php(962): IPS\_Db->insert('quizzes_members...', Array, true)
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/g306302/applications/quizzes/sources/Wizard/Wizard.php(117): IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\_view->IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\{closure}(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/105123/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(6651): IPS\quizzes\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /var/www/html/105123/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d1ec95b75102df8...', Object(IPS\quizzes\Wizard), Array)
#5 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#6 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(640): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 /var/www/html/105123/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Error: Class '\IPS\quizzes\Category' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/html/105123/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(218): IPS\Http\Url\_Internal->correctUrlFromVerifyClass('\\IPS\\quizzes\\Ca...')
#1 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(350): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly->correctFriendlyUrl()
#2 /var/www/html/105123/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#3 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\convert_hook_FrontDispatcher->checkUrl()
#4 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#5 /var/www/html/105123/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#6 {main}

INSERT INTO `quizzes_membersshop_points` ( `ms_member_id`, `ms_quiz_id`, `ms_points`, `ms_date` ) VALUES ( 17, 2, NULL, 1609264040 ) ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `ms_member_id`=VALUES(`ms_member_id`), `ms_quiz_id`=VALUES(`ms_quiz_id`), `ms_points`=VALUES(`ms_points`), `ms_date`=VALUES(`ms_date`)
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'ms_points' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /var/www/html/105123/system/Db/Db.php(948): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*g306302::g306...', Array)
#1 /var/www/sitefiles/g306302/applications/quizzes/modules/front/quizzes/view.php(962): IPS\_Db->insert('quizzes_members...', Array, true)
#2 /var/www/sitefiles/g306302/applications/quizzes/sources/Wizard/Wizard.php(117): IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\_view->IPS\quizzes\modules\front\quizzes\{closure}(Array)
#3 /var/www/html/105123/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(6651): IPS\quizzes\_Wizard->__toString()
#4 /var/www/html/105123/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('5dfeda9514c4e24...', Object(IPS\quizzes\Wizard), Array)
#5 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#6 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(640): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 /var/www/html/105123/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Error: Class '\IPS\quizzes\Quiz' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/html/105123/system/Http/Url/Friendly.php(218): IPS\Http\Url\_Internal->correctUrlFromVerifyClass('\\IPS\\quizzes\\Qu...')
#1 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(350): IPS\Http\Url\_Friendly->correctFriendlyUrl()
#2 /var/www/html/105123/init.php(893) : eval()'d code(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->checkUrl()
#3 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\convert_hook_FrontDispatcher->checkUrl()
#4 /var/www/html/105123/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(109): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#5 /var/www/html/105123/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#6 {main}

These are the logs.  The last one is from a guest. Thanks!

Edited by Greek76
2 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

I didn't ask why you why requested the log.

You didn't ask but I said:

5 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

That’s why I requested the log.

replying to your sarcasm:

10 minutes ago, Greek76 said:

Amazing how it works for you but not for two of members.

So if you want to go on seriously on this, let me know, because I don't have time avaialbe to this.

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

You didn't ask but I said:

replying to your sarcasm:

So if you want to go on seriously on this, let me know, because I don't have time avaialbe to this.

First I wasn't being sarcastic. I was surprised that you didn't get an error but my two users did. You were being sarcastic with me so I was being sarcastic back and yes and I don't have times for games  either. I posted the logs above. 

Edited by Greek76
8 minutes ago, Jason Brown_41238 said:

Hi, I never received a renewal for my purchase, and now t is expired?  There is also no way to renew app, it just expired Dec. 3rd and my team realized it when we went to go edit a quiz.  Can you please advise.

Hello,

See if you can manage the purchase on this page: https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/

If you can't then you'll have to submit a ticket to IPS. They  handle all the marketplace purchases/renewals.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hello,

See if you can manage the purchase on this page: https://invisioncommunity.com/clients/purchases/

If you can't then you'll have to submit a ticket to IPS. They  handle all the marketplace purchases/renewals.

Thank you.

I attached a screen shot below of what it shows what I see when I got into manage the purchase.  But I will have our team submit a ticket.  It's happening on two of my purchases

shows order.png