Classifieds System

10 hours ago, Genestoy said:

Hi Adriano, How can I change the "black" image that appears when the member does not post a photo?

It uses the default image for when an image isn't posted. Same is used in official apps, like Downloads. That's how it is:

{{if $file->primary_screenshot}}
            {template="thumbImage" group="global" app="core" params="$file->primary_screenshot_thumb, $file->name, 'large', '', 'view_this', $file->url()"}
			{{else}}
				<div class='ipsPos_left ipsNoThumb ipsThumb ipsThumb_large'></div>
			{{endif}}

You need to see in the CSS (core) which image it is in the ipsNoThumb class.

I just ran a "Something is not working correctly" in the ACP support area and it says there was a problem with the database, when I press "Fix" it comes up with this

ALTER TABLE `ibf_classifieds_ccontent` DROP INDEX `field_1`;

Is it OK to let it fix this since I know it has something to do with classifieds (I did have Andy's classifieds before upgrading to 4.1.9)?

Thanks

36 minutes ago, InvisionHQ said:

There are a chapter in the manual:

Install the Application - > If you used a similar app on IP.Board 3.4 (developed by Andy Milne)

Did you follow the instructions?

Yes I sure did! I ran the query after the upgrade from 3.1.4 to 4.1.9 by IPS as per the manual and have made all new categories, extra fields etc. since installing and the classifieds is running just fine.

Edited by Genestoy

Hi, i'm looking for good classifieds system on my Forum.

And one of the main features should be possibility to give all my users 5 constant free adverts (with renew, user can delete one and publish another one) plus several commercial packages of 10-15-50 etc. adverts for money, which can be paid by Paypal. 

Does the Classifieds system support this feature? 

21 hours ago, Genestoy said:

I just ran a "Something is not working correctly" in the ACP support area and it says there was a problem with the database, when I press "Fix" it comes up with this

ALTER TABLE `ibf_classifieds_ccontent` DROP INDEX `field_1`;

Is it OK to let it fix this since I know it has something to do with classifieds (I did have Andy's classifieds before upgrading to 4.1.9)?

Thanks

So "again" is it OK to do this query?

Just now, Genestoy said:

I have had so many issues with the classifieds and members wanting to know why their ads all got deleted

I'm not why you uninstalled the app. The query suggested by IPS via Support Tool was supposed to drop an INDEX, not a table! Next time, ask for support before uninstall.

I had several tables left from Andy's classifeds that were all MyiSAM tables. I checked my test install of 4.1.9 and the classifieds had no MyiSAM tables just inoDB so I deleted all the MyiSAM classified tables from my main forum and it seems to be working OK now.

Hi, just purchased this and having a play....pretty happy at first glance and seems straight forward to set up for the most part, even for a luddite like me.

One question for now though, what is this 'file_free' showing up for in recent activity, and what does it mean/how can I lost it?

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 19.37.59.png