Links Directory

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

A new version was submitted to address this issue.

You submitted the last update on December 29, 2020.
I have the latest version 5.5.3 installed but the issue is still there.

Edit:

Full error message:

REPLACE INTO `links_groups` ( `links_g_id`, `links_g_access`, `links_g_contentcount`, `links_g_dontpay` ) VALUES ( 2, true, NULL, NULL )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'links_g_contentcount' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /home/user/public_html/system/Db/Db.php(979): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*detroitd_detr...', Array)
#1 /home/user/public_html/applications/links/sources/Members/Members.php(60): IPS\_Db->replace('links_groups', Array)
#2 /home/user/public_html/applications/links/extensions/core/GroupForm/Links.php(74): IPS\links\_Members::setGroupData(2, true, NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/user/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(224): IPS\links\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Links->save(Array, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /home/user/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(39): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/user/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /home/user/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by Michael_

When upgrading from 5.5.2 to 5.5.4 I receive the following error during the upgrade process:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\links\Members::setGroupData() (0)
#0 /var/www/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(878): IPS\links\setup\upg_500055\_Upgrade->step1()
#1 /var/www/system/Helpers/MultipleRedirect/MultipleRedirect.php(92): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\{closure}()
#2 /var/www/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(1019): IPS\Helpers\_MultipleRedirect->__construct()
#3 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->upgrade()
#4 /var/www/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/applications.php(48): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\applications\_applications->execute()
#7 /var/www/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

• 2 weeks later...

Very good product and which I think could be improved and made more attractive and engaging. This is to authorize the temporary sharing of good plans link with the possibility of putting the percentage of reduction, votes (to validate the accuracy), and also the visualization of the reducation code if necessary, the expiration date...

@Adriano Faria, when setting "Display author of submissions" to false, the avatar of the latest submitter in mobile view, and name of author in desktop view still appears in a nested subcategory view.

For example, create category "A" and then create two child categories "B" and "C". When looking at category "A", the author information is visible in the "Subcategories" table.

@Adriano Faria, the application apparently also executes a call to the web site in question from the server upon submission, and if the site does not respond with a 200 status code, the URL is returned as invalid. Would you please consider adding an option to turn off this behavior? We'd like for our servers to not try and hit external addresses, and some addresses return different result codes intentionally. We'd rather verify that the address is correct from a manual moderation standpoint.

This also exposes our internal infrastructure by allowing link submitters to get the IP address of our servers which are hidden behind load balancing proxies.

Edited by Paul E.

Hello,

Can this app be used to be a directory for offline businesses? I run a forum whereby offline retail businesses would be more applicable rather than websites.

Also, i would like only for the admin (myself) to be able to add entries.

Lastly, would this allow posting of a business without a URL? I see there seems to be a lot of chat about the URL bouncing off an error and not allowing listing (not all offline retail businesses have websites). If the business have or does not have a website, can i upload their business logo instead of having the app pull a preview of their website?

Thanks! Appreciate any inputs!

Edited by statusjpn
15 hours ago, IceCore said:

Is it possible to add "Closing date" adding for the application? 

The option will close the links and ad "expired" "ended" label

And what else? Just add a label? No more comments? Reviews?

30 minutes ago, statusjpn said:

Can this app be used to be a directory for offline businesses?

No. There is another resource for this matter: Company Directory. 

31 minutes ago, statusjpn said:

Lastly, would this allow posting of a business without a URL?

No, as this one is a links directory.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:31 PM, Adriano Faria said:

And what else? Just add a label? No more comments? Reviews?

No. There is another resource for this matter: Company Directory. 

No, as this one is a links directory.

Unfortunately Company Directory is no longer available for sale due to Spanner's passing. 😞

Thanks for your assistance @Adriano Faria!

If you'd ever feel like making an offline directory, i'm sure there will be a market for it. Cheers!

Hi @Adriano Faria

Thank you for your test

Weird, we have this since last upgrade, many users reported this problem

I tested myself, when i enter an adress on the submit page, immediately there's a bug with google map with an gmap error message

see attached, 

i inspected the error message in the google chrome console :

<ul class="ipsField_fieldList" data-ipsaddressform="" data-ipsaddressform-googleplaces="loaded" data-ipsaddressform-googleapikey="XXXXX" data-ipsaddressform-requirefulladdress="false" data-ipsaddressform-minimize="" data-ipsaddressform-country="UK" style="">

<input type="text" name="link_location[address][]" placeholder="Problem... an error has occured" value="" data-role="addressLine" class="pac-target-input gm-err-autocomplete" autocomplete="off" disabled="" style="background-image: url(&quot;https://maps.gstatic.com/mapfiles/api-3/images/icon_error.png&quot;);">

i replaced the googleapikey

is it due to an invalid api key ?

tx

1.jpg