Links Directory

53 minutes ago, Durango said:

is it due to an invalid api key ?

I would say it is... the message seems clear to me. That's what I see on mine:

<ul class="ipsField_fieldList" data-ipsAddressForm data-ipsAddressForm-googlePlaces data-ipsAddressForm-googleApiKey="xxxxxxxxxx" data-ipsAddressForm-requireFullAddress="false" data-ipsAddressForm-minimize data-ipsAddressForm-country="BR">
	<li>
		<select name="link_location[country]" data-role="countrySelect" data-sort>
			<option value='' selected>Country</option>

<option value="AF" >
					Afghanistan
				</option>

ALL COUNTRIES

</select>
	</li>
	<li>
		<input type="text" name="link_location[address][]" placeholder="Address Line" value="" data-role="addressLine">
	</li>
	<li>
		<input type="text" name="link_location[city]" placeholder="City" value="" data-role="city" autocomplete="address-level2">
	</li>
	<li>
		<input type="text" name="link_location[region]" placeholder="State/Region" value="" data-role="regionText" autocomplete="address-level1">
	</li>
	<li>
		<input type="text" name="link_location[postalCode]" placeholder="ZIP/Postal Code" value="" data-role="postalCode" autocomplete="postal-code">
	</li>
</ul>

• 2 weeks later...

hi !

I just installed this app and it looks really promising 🤩

I have a question to ask you to which I have not found an answer: 

is it possible to add an RSS feed below the link description to have the latest news from the registered link?

• 2 weeks later...

Dear @Adriano Faria,

As there is no alternative for an offline directory, are you able to upload pictures/images with your app?

I might have to use Link Directory as i really need a directory on my website but unfortunately there are no offline directory available.

Looking through the product, it seems like address field, text field, all are available, so only thing missing would be the ability to add pictures to the entry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I notice there is an Extra Field feature. I assumed it is the same as custom field. Can we search, sort & filter by this Extra Field?

What about search by location? Can we search, filter & sort by Country, state, city?

Thanks 🗺️☺️

1 minute ago, Umaar said:

I notice there is an Extra Field feature. I assumed it is the same as custom field. Can we search, sort & filter by this Extra Field?

It's the same from Downloads, for example and no, IPS4 doesn't allow search in custom fields.

1 minute ago, Umaar said:

What about search by location? Can we search, filter & sort by Country, state, city?

No.

Hey Adriano, 

I recently updated my website to 4.5 and, for some unknown reason, this application can not be updated.
It says something that the ID is already in use, but I do not recall installing it on another website. If I ever did (which is possible, but I do not remember it) , it was to test something about a year ago in a website that no longer exists.

This application was always meant to be running on the website where I can not update. Is there something I can do ?
I don't mind paying again if I have to, but I don't want to lose the links I already have on my website. let me know how to proceed.

sorry for the hassle 😔 it's not urgent.

My suspicion:

1) You have the app installed prior to the IPS 4.5 upgrade
2) Following the upgrade, you went through the Marketplace onboarding and didn't link the application to an MP listing
3) The app now shows as Custom in the Application listing
4) You are trying to install the app again via the Marketplace interface in the ACP.
5) This will trigger a message indicating that it cannot be installed as it is already installed

If the above matches, log a ticket with IPS support to obtain assistance with resolving the situation with item 2/3 above.