Site is SLOW!

Fast Lane!

Yea, everything is preparing for the 21st of December, a.k.a. End of the World...

Get serious people... Haven't you noticed the major changes taking place in the subforums etc? Do you think such changes don't consume time, etc? I mean, c'mon, you're admins in your communities... Have you forgotten?

yep.

An error occured with the SQL server:

mySQL query error: SELECT b.*,t.tpb_name FROM ibf_ccs_blocks b LEFT JOIN ibf_ccs_template_blocks t ON ( t.tpb_id=b.block_template ) WHERE b.block_active=1

This is not a problem with the IPS Community Suite but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above. 

When I visit this forum using Firefox (I have not tried other browsers), I notice the first page loads fine, regardless which page I load. However, any IPS page I attempt to visit afterward will not load. This, to my knowledge, is the only site I am having these issues with.

Now, while visiting the site through my proxy server, it loads fine. I can visit any number of pages I wish, on this site. It is only when I am going through the default settings on Firefox, that this occurs. By the way, I recently updated Firefox, by the way, to v17.0.1. This problem did not occur before the upgrade.

Any help you may provide would be appreciated.

Paul

I have cleared my cache, and have done tons of things that I knew had nothing to do with it.

As I have stated, the only way I can continually access the site currently, is if I go through my proxy server. When I set Firefox to automatically sort it, I can load only one page. That's it - one. Anything after simply will not load.

Now, where did I put that "I don't know" smiley? :)

Archived