Trader Feedback System

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When i go to the settings for the Aplication i get the following errod

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1063): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(3)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1080): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(334): IPS\Node\_Model->parents()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(244): IPS\forums\_Forum->parents()
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(264): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(415): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(105): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#7 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#8 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#10 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

IPB 4.3.3 Feedback 2.2.7

The application seems to be functioning properly otherwise.

Thanks,

Steve K.

• 7 months later...
23 hours ago, Fleiding said:

I get the following message when giving feedback:

It highlights the topic title, but I had this filled in. When pressing save, the field is empty.

How can I fix this?

It sounds like you may be just typing a title in rather than selecting a result in the autocomplete. If there are any matching results, it'll suggest possible matches and you need to click on one to select.

Please feel free to submit a support ticket if you need any further assistance.

Support
If you require any support for this product please create a Technical Support ticket in the Client Area. You will need to register for an account

Edited by stoo2000
  • 2 months later...

I have a couple of questions about this as I'm interested in integrating it into my community.

Is there a way to report feedback?

Is there a way for members to opt out from receiving feedback if they don't want it?

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:58 AM, Daniel Ocio said:

Hi, do you convert from vbulletin itrade?

Just so people don't think I'm ignoring this, I'm talking to Daniel in a ticket :)

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:41 PM, Alismora said:

I have a couple of questions about this as I'm interested in integrating it into my community.

Is there a way to report feedback?

Is there a way for members to opt out from receiving feedback if they don't want it?

Neither of those are a feature at this time.

Why would you want a member to be able to opt-out of receiving feedback? Surely, if you had a member sign-up that wanted to scam others they would just opt-out so that they don't get any negative feedback for doing so.

11 hours ago, stoo2000 said:

Just so people don't think I'm ignoring this, I'm talking to Daniel in a ticket 🙂

Why would you want a member to be able to opt-out of receiving feedback? Surely, if you had a member sign-up that wanted to scam others they would just opt-out so that they don't get any negative feedback for doing so.

More so for members who join for our learning center and don't purchase items from other members.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:44 AM, Alismora said:

More so for members who join for our learning center and don't purchase items from other members. 

Sorry, I'm not convinced that it would be something worth working on for the general product. I don't see that it's something that many customers would want/need.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 3:15 AM, sulervo said:

A bug found.

1.png.1971771debdcaac78fabfebacc5cd596.png

Should be "The Seller":

2.thumb.png.5c59d9cf64af4cd0f0199a2018e0a923.png

@stoo2000

I would recommend submitting a support ticket (see the support info in the file listing), I cannot reproduce what you are seeing.

• 1 month later...
On 4/12/2019 at 2:00 PM, stoo2000 said:

Just so people don't think I'm ignoring this, I'm talking to Daniel in a ticket 🙂

Hi, i done this by my own, please PM me if you or someone need it

On the other hand, my ideas/request:

-a button to give feedback from the topic, not only from profile

-when paste a link in the feedback it doesnt recognize, you have to type the title, that sucks 🙂

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, TK1990 said:

Hello!

I purchased your plugin a while ago and can't renew it now. Do I have do purchase it again?

you might be able submit ticket to ips via client area as developers we have no control if the renewal part has expired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 12:33 AM, Daniel Ocio said:

Hi, i done this by my own, please PM me if you or someone need it

On the other hand, my ideas/request:

-a button to give feedback from the topic, not only from profile

-when paste a link in the feedback it doesnt recognize, you have to type the title, that sucks 🙂

True, is isnt working as user friendly, its complicated.

It needs a button to give feedback from topic  , directly give feedback and link. 

user wants to leave positive-negative feedback to specific topic he is watching atm , not choose from entire database and link it by mistake to a random topic , which later auction cannot be undone.

Also you cant see top positive and top negative member feedbacks in one big list.  its not clear who is the scammer afterall.

Edited by Maxtor
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...