Trader Feedback System

OK - in that case, what is the most recent backup of your database that you have available?

My point here - uninstalling an application will remove any database tables associated with that application. If you don't have a viable recent backup then you're not going to be able to get much help with the above situation.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, stoo2000 said:

Yes, I definately want to do this.

Do you have any specific rules/triggers in mind?

Thats great to hear

main ones would be

Positive Feedback Received

Positive Feedback received is the members xth positive received 

don't thing anything would be gained for triggering  'negative' feedback ?

Feedback Given

Feedback given is the user's xth feedback given

• 7 months later...

I am getting an error when trying to go to Settings for the Feedback.  The reason i was trying the setting was because one of my members claims that he lost all his feedback. The error i am getting is listed bellow.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1093): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(3)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1110): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(406): IPS\Node\_Model->parents()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(311): IPS\forums\_Forum->parents()
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(270): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(456): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(157): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#7 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#8 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#10 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Thank you for your help!

Steve 

On 5/10/2022 at 4:31 PM, misfit76 said:

I am getting an error when trying to go to Settings for the Feedback.  The reason i was trying the setting was because one of my members claims that he lost all his feedback. The error i am getting is listed bellow.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1093): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(3)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Node/Model.php(1110): IPS\Node\_Model->parent()
#2 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Content/ClubContainer.php(406): IPS\Node\_Model->parents()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(311): IPS\forums\_Forum->parents()
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(270): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(456): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(157): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#7 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(101): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#8 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#10 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

Thank you for your help!

Steve 

That looks like you have a Node (may be a forum) that is assigned to a Club that no longer exists. I suspect you may see the same kind of error appear if you open the form on the front end to move a topic to another forum?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello,

I have this error with a fresh install of the plugin when I try to display settings in the back office:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given (0)
system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Do you have an idea of what is happening?

Thank you

15 hours ago, Florent Cadet said:

Hello,

I have this error with a fresh install of the plugin when I try to display settings in the back office:

TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given (0)
system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Do you have an idea of what is happening?

Thank you

It looks like one of the content router extensions (maybe a third party app) is returning an unexpected value, I can make an update available this week that understands this situation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2023 at 11:20 PM, stoo2000 said:

It looks like one of the content router extensions (maybe a third party app) is returning an unexpected value, I can make an update available this week that understands this situation.

Same problem here:

#0 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(118): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#1 /public_html/applications/feedback/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 //public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\feedback\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#3 //public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

• 5 months later...

I'm pleased to announce that you can now transfer your Marketplace purchase to my website, this gives you access to downloads, billing and technical support all in one place.

If your purchase is expired or nearing expiry, a renewal invoice will be generated for you.