Landing Page ( Support Topic )

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It seems right to me:

- Settings is to list 8 recent posts:

qBOXIOd.png

- Forum view:

hf7gwdi.png

I have 5 rew posts in this forum. The 3 others aren't from today but they show because I want 8 posts.

--------------

Will try to reproduce the issues in the other post.

Strange.. Maybe it has something to do with Invision Cloud's server settings. I changed the option to show only five recent posts as opposed to 12 and that did the trick.  

14 hours ago, Greek76 said:

sample.thumb.png.771a0dccb5d3cfd9e3b113cd10435ad2.png

Also in the articles (Content Blocks ( Multiple Selections ) the font awesome icons are missing on those three. The first one it shows as you can see. I definitely added the fa code correctly incase you were to ask. 

Works fine too:

=> Firefox:

- Grid:

YHyYkZa.png

- Carousel:

d23qbqJ.png

=> Chrome:

hXj3qJr.png

=> Edge:

WdbsRis.png

Make sure your FA Icons are right and are 4.7 version: https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/

IPS 4 doesn't support newer FA Icons versions.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Editor block in Edge:

4B4Lanu.png

Go figure. I'm betting you it's an issue with Invision Cloud.  I can't think of any other reason for this to be  happening on my site. I hardly even have an add ons either so I can't put the blame that. 

As for the FA icons I'll have to double check if about the version. I had no clue about that so hopefully that's what the problem is. As for the other ones I have no idea. Thanks!

Could you take a look at the PHOTO URL block? I noticed it slowed down my site a lot even with the smallest of images. There was another bug but I've since disabled it as I didn't think it was getting picked up (until Jackal had mentioned it to me). If nothing shows on your test server, I'll go through it all and test once again. 👍

On 3/23/2021 at 12:06 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I’m also adding support to Blogs and all my other apps.

So far:

• Added support to Blogs
  • Added support to Raffles System
  • Added support to Tutorials
  • Added support to Links Directory
  • Added support to Quizzes
  • Added support to Staff Applications System
  • Added support to Movies

I guess it's enough for the new version. I can add more in a future version.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

So far:

• Added support to Blogs
  • Added support to Raffles System
  • Added support to Tutorials
  • Added support to Links Directory
  • Added support to Quizzes
  • Added support to Staff Applications System
  • Added support to Movies

I guess it's enough for the new version. I can add more in a future version.

You´re great, man. I was really worry about jackal´s departure but knowing that a top programmer like you is taking over his stuff is reassuring. I´ll be buying this and other apps next month

14 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

You mean the IMAGES WITH URLS block? Added 8 images and it's ok to me. It actually uploads the image and display them with a URL.

ceC2KSI.png

Thank you, I'll look into my installation. Seeing as you've taken over I might remove it completely, start again fresh and I can test it. 😁👍