Landing Page ( Support Topic )

Hi @TheJackal84. Thank you for this app. I bought it some time ago and have been playing with it in my dev site.

Just one quick a question about one of the blocks. I think it's the one you called Secondary. I've been following a layout very similar to your example here:

629256046_LandingPageMain.png.106ace2beab4f75df90d8f7ba46e4f50.thumb.png.35f4e1f25fed9298f8b838fe636b1291.png

Is there a way to include a clickable url to the images? There's one in the titles that I have active, and then I know I could use buttons (but I'm trying to stay away from them, so I guess that many users' behaviour would be clicking on the image as a link). Hence my question; cheers.

Edited by PPlanet
Non-app specific comment removed
  • 1 month later...

I am on 4.5. When I go to edit the header block I get this error:

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information.

Maybe I don't have the latest version? As far as I can tell I do but something might be wrong with acp.

EDIT: Yeah, that was it. Out of date. Apparently you need to check for updates multiple times to get update options on applications.

Edited by Josiah Wallingford
  • 1 month later...

A few questions/issues:

• I'm using the subscriptions blocks, and there is something going on with the layout logic. Initially, the subscription description renders in but then quickly the layout adjusts upon the screen fully loading and the bottom two lines of description are cut off (the subscribe button effectively bumps itself up).
  • Is there a way to sort the subscription/product block listing order?
  • Is there a way to force the products blocks to respect the WYSIWYG editor look? It's rendering everything as pain text.
  • I don't think the block animations are working. I have mine set up for the slowest time (1.2s) and regardless of which animation I choose, there is none on page load. I'm using Chrome 85.
Edited by Hypervisor
Additional Issues
On 9/27/2020 at 2:20 AM, Hypervisor said:

A few questions/issues:

Sorry mate ain't had much time to get on the last month or 2 and have had a lot of requests etc to go through

I'm using the subscriptions blocks, and there is something going on with the layout logic. Initially, the subscription description renders in but then quickly the layout adjusts upon the screen fully loading and the bottom two lines of description are cut off (the subscribe button effectively bumps itself up).

the blocks are made to be the same size depending whats on it etc, it should automatically scale to be the same size on all

• Is there a way to sort the subscription/product block listing order?

Not at the minute but I can look into it mate

• Is there a way to force the products blocks to respect the WYSIWYG editor look? It's rendering everything as pain text.

It should show respecting it mate

I don't think the block animations are working. I have mine set up for the slowest time (1.2s) and regardless of which animation I choose, there is none on page load. I'm using Chrome 85.

In your theme where are you placing the JS?

It might be better if your OK with it to send me login to your site and let me check it out, if so then title the PM with Site Login For Bugs!!!!!! and I'll check it out asap

@TheJackal84

any problems with the landing page on the smartphone/tablet view (text out of any box, images not allineed...)

Main Block (Multiple Image Backgrounds) don't work (error when save to active the app)

EDIT: Content Blocks Multiple Selections don't work correctly: in carousel style text exit from the box (in the grid style work ok)

request: a block for "pages" articles like the Forum Topics (Multiple Selections) ?

thanks

Edited by ntrivilino@alice.it

@TheJackal84 I get an error while installing from the marketplace in 4.5 it says in Dutch:

4C133/6 We konden het application.json bestand niet parsen voor deze applicatie omdat het bestand ontbreekt of corrupt is. Contacteer de auteur voor een geüpdate versie van deze applicatie.

Which means that it couldn't parse application.json for the application as the file is either not there or corrupt. What to do?

Solved, it did install today.

Both mainblocks don't work. Mainblocks with multiple images are not possible to make, I get an error. Mainblocks with just one image produce this:

mainblocksingleimage.thumb.jpg.6a9882a48d64179bd7175ef51a488d35.jpg

Any idea?

Thx, Rob

Edited by RCN Productions
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2020 at 3:56 AM, TheJackal84 said:

It should show respecting it mate

Currently it is not respecting HTML.

I have a link in the product description that shows when viewing a particular product but is being marked down to normal text (including the loss of a newline) on the landing page.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:46 PM, RCN Productions said:

Both mainblocks don't work. Mainblocks with multiple images are not possible to make, I get an error. Mainblocks with just one image produce this:

What happens if you use the default theme? it could be the css within your theme what causes it

On 11/16/2020 at 1:08 PM, Hypervisor said:

Currently it is not respecting HTML.

I have a link in the product description that shows when viewing a particular product but is being marked down to normal text (including the loss of a newline) on the landing page.

can you show me a screenshot?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright so I started messing around with it and noticed something. On the Forum posts I chose the option recent but it shows comments from Saturday, Sunday and yesterday. Only some from today even though there's a lot of recent posts made today. Is that a cache issue on my end or is it something with the add on? Also on the Main Block ( Single Image Background ) It only shows my background image randomly.. Thanks!

They could be only on my end but just bringing them to your attention.

These are some other issues I discovered while adding and editing blocks on both Chrome, Safari and Edge.

Main Block ( Multiple Image Backgrounds ) It shows the widget title and in white.

sample.thumb.png.771a0dccb5d3cfd9e3b113cd10435ad2.png

Also in the articles (Content Blocks ( Multiple Selections ) the font awesome icons are missing on those three. The first one it shows as you can see. I definitely added the fa code correctly incase you were to ask. 

Another note this is probably the microsoft edge browser issue but it wont show the block Pure Editor ( Some Fancy Text Or HTML ) at all. It does on the other browsers. Thanks!

Edited by Greek76
15 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Alright so I started messing around with it and noticed something. On the Forum posts I chose the option recent but it shows comments from Saturday, Sunday and yesterday. Only some from today even though there's a lot of recent posts made today. Is that a cache issue on my end or is it something with the add on? Also on the Main Block ( Single Image Background ) It only shows my background image randomly.. Thanks!

It seems right to me:

- Settings is to list 8 recent posts:

qBOXIOd.png

- Forum view:

hf7gwdi.png

I have 5 rew posts in this forum. The 3 others aren't from today but they show because I want 8 posts.

--------------

Will try to reproduce the issues in the other post.