Landing Page ( Support Topic )

On 3/6/2020 at 10:11 PM, kmk said:

Hi @TheJackal84

Could you add a Notices Block? 🤔 

1. That show notice title box condensed by default, expand the box to show message, when expand another condensed the first. 

2. Ability select topic, or any forums or clubs as the notice block source. 

3. Ability to set which post to show in the notice block. 

One of my scene of use is creating a notice topic, then differents moderator can reply as a notice. 

Another scene of use is select forums, if some post get some conditions, e.g. Tags, then automatically appear in the notice list. 

IMG_20200306_215743.jpg

Hi @TheJackal84 there miss block for calendar and events, or I wrong? 🤔 

Please add clubs support too

On 3/7/2020 at 3:11 AM, kmk said:

IMG_20200306_215743.jpg

Always with mobile and no care for design for desktop

Add this to a editor block with html enabled ( your the admin so you should be able to post html in them )

<div class='ipsGrid ipsGrid_collapsePhone'>
	<div class='ipsGrid_span3 ipsPad_half'>
		<a href="" class="ipsButton ipsButton_small ipsButton_fullWidth ipsButton_important">Button Text</a>
	</div>
		<a href="" class="ipsButton ipsButton_small ipsButton_fullWidth ipsButton_important">Button Text</a>
	</div>
	</div>
	</div>
</div>

replace / add what ever you want, If you do ask for any requests make sure you show them on desktop and not mobile

5 hours ago, kmk said:

there miss block for calendar and events, or I wrong? 🤔 

yeah nothing for calendars

5 hours ago, kmk said:

Please add clubs support too

it does clubs already

Hi @TheJackal84

1. Could you add support of clubs forums to Forums Topic block? 

I need create topics carousel of specific club. 

2. Could add ability to choose which topic to use for the Forums post block? 

I need putting specific topic posts always noticed on the landingpage. 

IMG_20200312_102911.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

We are getting this issue http://prntscr.com/rm91ug when it comes to showing downloads

is all you JS working properly on that theme?

6 hours ago, GTAPoliceMods said:

Also the icons for community statistics are pretty hard to see when you have a dark theme: http://prntscr.com/rm98xl

what theme are you using? looks like bad css styling as on mine the colours all look good

spacer.png

13 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

is all you JS working properly on that theme?

what theme are you using? looks like bad css styling as on mine the colours all look good

spacer.png

We are using Behemoth Theme made by @TAMAN. Also using the Edoba theme too which is having the same issues. I would really like to use this at our community but I am unsure how to fix something like this. Yes, JS is working properly. We even tried it on the default IPB theme. During our test we tested the default IPB theme did have better colors for the icons for stats but the downloads remained the same. Could it because we have downloads fields? http://prntscr.com/rmq9zf

Edited by GTAPoliceMods

Hi @TheJackal84. a very tempting extension you have made.
But there are a few questions:
(sorry if these questions were already in the topic, I couldn't reread everything )).
Your extension loads elements in the <head> section that are not selected in the settings, such as various scripts and css styles?
Can your extension replace the <main> section - with its own <main> section without breadcrumbs and other information that it contains to configure the page as here https://invisioncommunity.com?

Edited by Tirel
1 hour ago, Tirel said:

Your extension loads elements in the <head> section that are not selected in the settings, such as various scripts and css styles?

not it don't, it has 1 js file and 1 css file, if you have nexus it also loads a nexus css as it needs it for some of the nexus stuff

1 hour ago, Tirel said:

Can your extension replace the <main> section - with its own <main> section without breadcrumbs and other information that it contains to configure the page as here https://invisioncommunity.com?

No, every application made the html is automatically placed into the main sections of the suite, you could probably use a custom.css code to hide the breadcrumbs

23 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I werent giving a solution, it was a idea for the breadcrumb, Every application / plugin / page will use the IPS wrapper as that's how the suite is built

I understood that. But you need a solution or a certain layout to which the page where your extension's information is displayed was switched if necessary. Layout without excess. you can also add a page class to <body> to start from it for styling.

Just now, Tirel said:

I understood that. But you need a solution or a certain layout to which the page where your extension's information is displayed was switched if necessary. Layout without excess. you can also add a page class to <body> to start from it for styling.

I don't need a solution I am happy with it as it is, You want a page with don't use the IPSWrapper, not sure with pages but give it a try if not then try a html page you can upload to your server

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 2:24 PM, Dean_ said:

I'm still facing issues with URL images, no matter the size of the image it's slowing loading time of the page by some considerable time. Once disabled the page loads instantly.

This also happens on General Stats with Forum Posts displaying 'NaN' instead of a number.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:53 AM, Duken said:

Hi Jackal, is it possible to add blocks from the application Links Directory. This landingpage looks great!

I'll speak with the author and see what I can do

15 hours ago, Dean_ said:

This also happens on General Stats with Forum Posts displaying 'NaN' instead of a number.

I'll check it out, ( Silly question but is there any posts or is just just showing NaN? )

Edited by TheJackal84
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...