Landing Page ( Support Topic )

On 12/6/2019 at 2:50 PM, kmk said:

Multilingual? 

2 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Multilingual is a must for me to buy 😄 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Everything needed to be will be multilingual, That's me done for today anyway it's 00:30 here and I have been writing all different updates since 10am... plus the UFC is on so I am off to watch that and will continue this tomorrow ( All I need to do is add a video upload ) then it will be updated :biggrin:

There blocks that show differents apps? 

Example, block that show the last updated images or albums of gallery. Block that show last updated of topics or forums. Block that show all recent activities of selected apps... 

Ah block that show last actived chatrooms of Chatapp

Each block insert an option that let place random ads images (as according by selected first, second etc.). Option to place ads on the block header or block footer. 

Option to show the ads by time or days selected, after criterias hide those ads and show default ads of the site. 

Would you be able to do something like jcdesign with his landing page? Add options for sponsors (separate images), hosting packages, stats that been be changed, users, posts, memberships etc? (Just for ideas like you said as I'm sure everyone is after a landing page).

2 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Would you be able to do something like jcdesign with his landing page? Add options for sponsors (separate images), hosting packages, stats that been be changed, users, posts, memberships etc? (Just for ideas like you said as I'm sure everyone is after a landing page).

Honestly anything can be done to it, I just need ideas, I normally start my apps of basic then wait for feedback and ideas then it goes from there, but it has its own database columns and everything, I can probably look at the commerce subscriptions and automatically add all that with a few clicks of the mouse for the admins etc, the sky is the limit lol

11 hours ago, kmk said:

There blocks that show differents apps? 

Example, block that show the last updated images or albums of gallery. Block that show last updated of topics or forums. Block that show all recent activities of selected apps... 

11 hours ago, kmk said:

Each block insert an option that let place random ads images (as according by selected first, second etc.). Option to place ads on the block header or block footer. 

Option to show the ads by time or days selected, after criterias hide those ads and show default ads of the site. 

Do you already have demo to see how good is it? 

12 hours ago, kmk said:

Can't you just use widgets for them?

11 hours ago, kmk said:

I personally hate adverts smothered all over things so adding options to add lot's of adverts is not something I will do, You can just use the IPS default adverts placing them globally for the headers or footers, Also it uses the editor so technically you could use the editor with the use html options allowing you to add adverts where ever you wanted instead of content

22 minutes ago, kmk said:

Do you already have demo to see how good is it? 

I have not set up a demo yet, but will do soon

Edited by TheJackal84

2 More blocks ( so far ) for the next update

spacer.png

Subscriptions will allow you to select what subscriptions to show ( you can show as many as you want ) the blank bit is because I have not uploaded a image to it ( just like the actual subscription page it self )

Pure Editor is exactly what it sounds like... Just the editor, This will allow you to add anything you wanted in there, If you have set your admin permissions to allow HTML posting it will be even better for you, I'll probably add some blocks for like the downloads and gallery uploads as well as commerce items etc

This looks great, especially now that you added subscriptions. Can you add IPS widgets? Topic, article, blog, downloads feeds would be some ideas. Maybe topics and articles in a nice layout.

Maybe a block with a 2 column layout where you can add content in each column. 

Is there a way to have it not as the Landing page in settings so when you edit it and are finished, then make it the landing page? Not sure how it works. 

Another idea would be some sort of welcome for logged in members only. I actually really like something like this 

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/410265-show-us-your-ipb-4-sites/?do=findComment&comment=2774975

9 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

This looks great, especially now that you added subscriptions. Can you add IPS widgets? Topic, article, blog, downloads feeds would be some ideas. Maybe topics and articles in a nice layout.

you can add any widget like you would do on any other page, this is a proper application not a template or anything like that so all IPS widgets can be added

Is there a way to have it not as the Landing page in settings so when you edit it and are finished, then make it the landing page? Not sure how it works. 

you would just install it like any other app, it won't be the landing page by default you need to go to your app listing and set that as the default app then when you visit the homepage it'll be that application which is the landing page

Another idea would be some sort of welcome for logged in members only. I actually really like something like this 

you could create a announcement what only members can view then set it to show only on the landing page

Edited by TheJackal84

😍 Love it! The subscription box looks good mate, any chance of a sponsors section too?

Something like Invisions front page? x10+ image uploads, etc.
1808126970_invisionpage.thumb.PNG.538e912e0bba04394bb97db0f91c3e65.PNG

Are you able to do a features part too? (like above the sponsors). I see a lot of Bootstrap landing pages like this. Think it'll finish it off nicely.

8 hours ago, Dean_ said:

😍 Love it! The subscription box looks good mate, any chance of a sponsors section too?

👍

8 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Are you able to do a features part too? (like above the sponsors). I see a lot of Bootstrap landing pages like this. Think it'll finish it off nicely.

yeah mate probably :biggrin:, I'll see what I can do, ( BUT REMEMBER IT USES THE EDITOR SO THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER )

spacer.png