Landing Page ( Support Topic )

Just now, kmk said:

So much block borders and separators line, can you add option that let remove it? 

I'll add a setting to remove borders but it won't make if full width unless your whole site is full width, It uses all IPS' elements and fits into IPS' elements so if you do want it full screen you need to make sure the theme you are using is too

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

I'll add a setting to remove borders but it won't make if full width unless your whole site is full width, It uses all IPS' elements and fits into IPS' elements so if you do want it full screen you need to make sure the theme you are using is too

Thanks

1 hour ago, kmk said:

With 4 buttons enabled, the position need to fixed? 

will check it out, I assume this is mobile view?

54 minutes ago, beats23 said:

Is there any way you could code it so I can use this app on any IPS pages. I now realise this can only be used as one landing page main page.

I can make it so you can add a widget then choose what block to use as the widget, then you can add multiple to the pages page etc creating your own one, I'll do it so you can select to use as widget in the settings and it will then ignore the disabled feature so it will be disabled on the actual landing page but will show when in a widget

37 minutes ago, kmk said:

1. Need better styling... 

the middle is supposed to be blank as it is positioned to show on the left then the content on the right meaning a space in the middle, I'll check the address etc for some padding to the right

38 minutes ago, kmk said:

2. "About us" missing show map ability? 

I can look into something like that yeah

Hey, can we get the Gallery edited or a new block added for the pourposes of just adding an image without the option of viewing the image, like a banner basically.

as for the Top of my community site I just want to be able to upload internally or externally via a link to the image an image of a banner which would be displayed.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.d15d35a1d2767a566e7b6504cd71ab34.png

At the moment this the closest we can get to a stright up banner however we have to upload the image to the site via the gallery and then also we have the issue of it showing the name of the image and a button to view the image which we want to remove please.

Edit: also can you make it so we don't have to have a title for the block as we just want the image on it's own.

Thanks 🙂

Edited by lostking329
4 hours ago, lostking329 said:

Hey, can we get the Gallery edited or a new block added for the pourposes of just adding an image without the option of viewing the image, like a banner basically.

yes mate, the next update will have another one where you can upload your own images to the block it self via the ACP

4 hours ago, lostking329 said:

Edit: also can you make it so we don't have to have a title for the block as we just want the image on it's own.

yeah to that too :biggrin:, i'll be doing that to all the titles

I must be doing something wrong. Added only 1 topics block. Selected a few forums and the output has nothing to do with my topics or the linked urls...

image.thumb.png.ae812de5fa84e4292d35cdd04edaf523.png

I had checked some forum categories, so tried unchecking them and now i see some of my content but its mixed in with this spam..where is it pulling this junk from? These are not topics on my site....

image.thumb.png.8654a2508235a8d3c01129eae2b75501.png

Edited by AlexWebsites
2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

might have something to do with post before register, Will check it out today :biggrin:

Oh...interesting.  I shut that off last month and just checked my db, those topics are in there. Damn spammers! Yeah definitely don't include post before register content. 

Suggestion on topics blocks, maybe add some of the same configurations that are in pages blocks that feed topics?

image.thumb.png.8ccf0a5c07c76e5388b4604e5f4cd5a8.png

image.png.f8b5071c128fd4515b1d7c3ec2795279.png

Also with this block and maybe some other blocks, add a hex color option for ipsbox so that you can style it without custom css something like:

image.thumb.png.aa7f343b8fca00f923c5701f185c6695.png