Landing Page ( Support Topic )

Added commerce / subscriptions / downloads files / gallery images will probably add a couple more things before I release it

( Oh and you can set what groups can view each block )

spacer.png

Just to let you all know the introductory price will probably end when this gets updated as I weren't expecting to add so much so soon after the release

Edited by TheJackal84
27 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Added commerce / subscriptions / downloads files / gallery images will probably add a couple more things before I release it

( Oh and you can set what groups can view each block )

spacer.png

Just to let you all know the introductory price will probably end when this gets updated as I weren't expecting to add so much so soon after the release

Just bought it! Looking really good.  How about adding something around forum topics? latest topics? Something like the current forum fluid view in a block?

1 minute ago, AlexWebsites said:

Just bought it! Looking really good.

Good man, Hope you like it

2 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

How about adding something around forum topics? latest topics? Something like the current forum fluid view in a block?

Yeah, I am debating how to do the topics so it will look good, I don't just want to add the title and some text etc but I am doing some tests with the html etc already

Just now, AlexWebsites said:

Looks good! I’m more of topics in a row view one after the other than blocks but nice.

The rows look horrible with the text included, plus with the other blocks it don't really match well, I will add different theme styles for it all though in the near future where you can select different styles for them like grids and rows etc but to be honest the theming takes up most of my time lol the coding is easy making it look good is hard, I normally start of with one style then add more

Hey, would you be able to disable the *required fields* for the text in the main block. Or just implement a feature where a block is built solely for the upload of an image to be displayed?

Also it would be great to see some sort of graphic stylized way to show a history in my case an over view of the history of my community.

Thank you for making this app and I look forward to see what else you add to this in the future 🙂

Edit: Also it would be nice to be able to make titles and everything centered like in the image below shows:

index.thumb.png.8b876b0427e9e0857b08d52968d7072a.png

Edited by lostking329
8 hours ago, lostking329 said:

Hey, would you be able to disable the *required fields* for the text in the main block.

Yeah I will do mate, I thought about that myself too :biggrin:

Or just implement a feature where a block is built solely for the upload of an image to be displayed?

Don't know if you own gallery but the update will allow you to make a carousel of them, I will probably add another section too where you can upload some to the block to make some too

Also it would be great to see some sort of graphic stylized way to show a history in my case an over view of the history of my community.

Can you explain that a bit more, do you mean like stats etc ?

Edit: Also it would be nice to be able to make titles and everything centered like in the image below shows:

I will be doing some changes to it anyway cos the content text in the main blocks are centered by default, I will probably make it align to the left like normal and if you want it centered or positioned left - centered - right you can choose to do it via the editor, Makes sense to lol

Thank you for making this app and I look forward to see what else you add to this in the future 🙂

Thanks for buying it and I hope you like it, Feel free to post any ideas you may have as I am always looking for them :biggrin:

Edited by TheJackal84
1 minute ago, Dean_ said:

When do you think you'll release the update for commerce packages, etc?

If all goes well today, I wanted to yesterday by got caught up adding more ( It always happens to me I have ideas when it is basically done and think yeah lets do it quickly then don't stop lol ), I just got a couple more touches to do to it and it'll be ready

Updated to 1.0.2

New Features

• Added the ability to choose what usergroups can view each block
  • Added 6 new blocks to add to the landing page
    • Pure Editor
      • Does exactly what it sounds like, Use the editor to add any text / html you want
    • Downloads Files ( IPS Downloads Must Be Installed To Use This Feature )
      • Select files from the downloads application and show them in a nice block
      • You can choose any files you want to show easily, just start typing the files name and see it pop up in a list
      • This will inherit the files permissions on who can view them
    • Forum Topics ( IPS Forums Must Be Installed To Use This Feature )
      • Choose to show your sites latest topics in a nice block
      • Choose what forums to show the topics from
      • This will inherit the topic permissions on who can view them
      • Choose the amount of topics to show
    • Gallery Images ( IPS Gallery Must Be Installed To Use This Feature )
      • Choose unlimited images and show them in a carousel block
      • Images will show the image's caption
    • Nexus Subscriptions ( IPS Commerce Must Be Installed To Use This Feature )
      • Select membership subscriptions to show in a nice block
      • You can select what membership subscriptions to show
    • Nexus Packages ( IPS Commerce Must Be Installed To Use This Feature )
      • Choose to show your nexus packages in a nice block
      • You can select what packages to show

MORE TO COME...

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sponsors and that will come for 1.0.3 ( Shouldn't be more than a week away I just gotta finish other stuff I put on hold for this ), Let me know if you have any other ideas etc, I will also do like a staff one or one where you will select members to show etc

That's ok.

Quick question; for Section One (image), is there image size dimentions? As I've having issues with images not filling up the whole space?

LandingPagePictureSpace.PNG.38776039694660d1ecc5c01a5129090a.PNG

I'm not a coder and don't have a clue but I'm not sure if this is the cause;

ipsColumns ipsColumns_collapsePhone ipsColumns_bothSpacing ipsColumns_halfSpacing ipsSpacer_bottom ipsSpacer_double ipsBox 

Cheers

Edit; could you add options to center, align, the image?

Edited by Dean_