Landing Page ( Support Topic )

On 2/1/2020 at 5:08 PM, AlexWebsites said:

I just updated, did you ever add this url? I know its in a post somewhere in this thread, but I'm so lazy to go find it...lol.

Sorry, Completly forgot about that, will do it for the next update, Speaking of which

spacer.png

Each content block will have a setting to choose if you want to display them in the normal style grids or as a carousel, the carousel sections only use 1 width size ( 300px ) unlike the grids what will be sized depending on the amount of content it shows

6 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Sorry, Completly forgot about that, will do it for the next update, Speaking of which

Each content block will have a setting to choose if you want to display them in the normal style grids or as a carousel, the carousel sections only use 1 width size ( 300px ) unlike the grids what will be sized depending on the amount of content it shows

Anyway to fetch an image from the first post to display also? (like our picks are displayed)

Hi, 

Just purchased this and LOVE it!  Good Job!

So, started adding blocks and question about the "Forum Topics" block.  I have the default 12 topics selected but it's not listing the newest or more current.  Not sure how it's listing them.  Is there anyway to get it to list the most current or last replied too first, and work it's way down?

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Dean_ said:

Anyway to fetch an image from the first post to display also? (like our picks are displayed)

I'll see what I can do

12 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

What if the topic doesn’t have an image? Maybe a default image or group of default images?

then it won't show a image lol

11 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Hi, 

Just purchased this and LOVE it!  Good Job!

So, started adding blocks and question about the "Forum Topics" block.  I have the default 12 topics selected but it's not listing the newest or more current.  Not sure how it's listing them.  Is there anyway to get it to list the most current or last replied too first, and work it's way down?

Thanks!

Glad you like it, I will look into it, it should show newest first

Edited by TheJackal84
On 2/8/2020 at 10:04 PM, Dean_ said:

On 2/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, AlexWebsites said:

What if the topic doesn’t have an image? Maybe a default image or group of default images?

spacer.png

20 hours ago, ToeJam said:

Is there a way to show Last topic Replied to, first?

I'll add a new block what will show the latest posts

On 1/3/2020 at 4:35 PM, Dean_ said:

Got an issue on title text which spans more than one line on mobile devices as the text slightly overlaps.
IMG_0767.thumb.jpg.310d2bbd19eb572733807bff44f8622f.jpg

This is still an issue on IOS 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:22 PM, AlexWebsites said:

This would be good to show the benefit or free vs paid. Currently to get a block like this you need to create the package in commerce at $0.00. If using subscriptions, you end up having a free subscription. I would be for this as well, if it’s possible.

I wish IPS had this feature built in to subscriptions.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:26 PM, Dean_ said:

All sounds good, looking forward to the updates!

One last thing, with the Nexus Packages, would you be able to add a default register block which we could customise?

So you'd have [REGISTER] - [NEXUS PACK 1] - [NEXUS PACK 2]

So the register block would be a normal sign up, then next to it would include any of the packages we've selected.

Related image

This was we can show the benefits of registering to signing up as a paid member.

Is this still something that is being considered?

31 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Will be adding some more settings for the likes of the content items

You’re on fire mate. Nice to see this regularly updated!

Just now, Dean_ said:

This is still an issue on IOS 

I have added better classes to them for the next version

2 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

Is this still something that is being considered?

Yeah I can look into it, If you want for now I will create you a template what you can copy and paste into the editor block then edit it to your needs

Updated to 1.0.7

New Features

• Added the ability to have a carousel style on the blocks what show content items, Example.. Forum Topics / Download Files etc
    • Each block ( what shows content items ) will have a setting to choose to use carousel or grid styles
    • Recommended when using 4+ content items in each block
  • Redesigned the subscriptions block to match in with all the others
  • Added the ability to select all forums when using the forums topic block to bring the topics from all forums
  • Add a new block allowing you to choose to show the latest posts to topics from your selected forums
  • Re-designed the buttons on the content item blocks so they will now be full width
  • Added some more settings to the content selections
    • Forum Topics ( Order By )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Comments
      • Most Views
    • Forum Posts ( Order By )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
    • Downloads ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what files you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Views
      • Recently Updates
      • Most Downloaded
    • Gallery ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what images you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Views
    • Members Shop ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what items you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Most Purchased
      • Most Expensive
    • Media Uploader ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what files you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Views
      • Most Downloaded
    • Tournaments ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what tournaments you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Views
      • Most Comments
    • Tournament Teams ( Selections )
      • Let Me Choose ( Choose what teams you want to show )
      • Random Items
      • Newest Items
      • Most Views
      • Most Wins
      • Most Skill

Bug Fix

• Fixed the bug when editing the main block
Edited by TheJackal84

Wow, thank you for that!

I don't think I can ask for anything more, well I'm sure I'll think of something.

I am having one strange thing happen now that I think about it, probably no big deal but I noticed it since I installed it.  In the list of blocks I've created, when I disable a particular block, it still shows up on the front page.  I've just been deleting, but it would be nice to keep some for future use.  Is it me or a setting?

5 minutes ago, ToeJam said:

Wow, thank you for that!

I don't think I can ask for anything more, well I'm sure I'll think of something.

I am having one strange thing happen now that I think about it, probably no big deal but I noticed it since I installed it.  In the list of blocks I've created, when I disable a particular block, it still shows up on the front page.  I've just been deleting, but it would be nice to keep some for future use.  Is it me or a setting?

No Probs, hope you like it

I will check out that disabling thing as it is supposed to not show if disabled

Edited by TheJackal84

Also, just noticed a few things on the New Topic Block creation.

I just added three of these from different forums.  Some Topics are skipped, and one particular block from a particular forum are still listing as "created" rather than latest topic, and I've deleted and tried to do over, but same result. 

One block on the furthest top works fine

Edited by ToeJam

I just added three of these from different forums.  Some Topics are skipped

it uses the permissions on who can view them is it maybe that? and they have to be approved to show

and one particular block from a particular forum are still listing as "created" rather than latest topic, and I've deleted and tried to do over, but same result. 

I don't understand that? where does it say created? it just says by xxx 10 hours ago etc

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

it uses the permissions on who can view them is it maybe that? and they have to be approved to show

I don't understand that? where does it say created? it just says by xxx 10 hours ago etc

Sorry, when I get back later I'll take some screen shots.

But basically no matter the permissions from the member some of those blocks are not showing some topics in a particular forum.  I have one general topic block of everything on my board which shows up fine.  Then I have some latest topic blocks of a single forum and some are missing from there, kinda odd.

Also, I was hoping one other part of your mod would work when it comes to permissions I have set on my board for topic visibility.  Some categories it would be nice if your mod observed and recognized that some categories will "let everyone see a topic title" or heading as a teaser, but once clicked it would inform them that they do not have permission to see.  On my board I have this, and that message would also say click this link to upgrade your free membership

I may be confusing you or not relaying my thoughts right so I'll post some pics of what I'm trouble with

Thanks!