Members Shop ( Support Topic )

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `membersshop_items` WHERE image IS NOT NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'image' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\memberssh...', Array, true)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Db/Select.php(361): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/membersshop/extensions/core/FileStorage/FileStorage.php(33): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/files.php(386): IPS\membersshop\extensions\core\FileStorage\_FileStorage->count()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_files->settings()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/files.php(32): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_files->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/mycommunity.com/public/a2nimda/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Error when trying to change file storage setting.

Also, the langstring in File Storage settings needs to be fixed for Members Shop.  

8 hours ago, ILM2 said:

QUESTION:

Does your software have the ability to reward people for referring other people to join the site?

The sign up screen would have a simple REFERRED BY box 

No it don't do that, I could add it to the update though

5 hours ago, Joel R said:

Error when trying to change file storage setting.

Also, the langstring in File Storage settings needs to be fixed for Members Shop.  

I will sort that for the update, it don't actually use any storage yet so don't worry about filling up your server etc, that is for the coming images what are getting added

Update should be out with-in the next day or two it is only a small update sorting a few things out

On 1/14/2019 at 1:19 AM, THEbookiee said:

Hi is there is there anyway to use this with an external database? I'd like to use another one just for this plugin alone. I run a game server which I'd like to integrate this great addon with

Also does anyone know of a way for staff to be able to check off multiple items at once on the "Redeemed" acp page?

Thanks in advance

Hi @TheJackal84 wasn't sure if you seen this message

Edited by THEbookiee
8 hours ago, THEbookiee said:

Hi @TheJackal84 wasn't sure if you seen this message

No mate that's not possible

Updated to 1.1.4

New Features

• Added a new shop item ( Mystery Items Box )
    • You can select what items to award and the function will award the user a random item from the list when redeemed
  • Added a new setting to mystery boxes and random amount boxes allowing the admin to choose a win % for each item
    • Example, if you set it to 78% then members have a 78% chance of winning with a 22% chance of losing
      • You can allow it so that everyone is a winner
  • Added a member referrer field to the registration page
    • Admins can enable / disable this setting via the ACP settings
    • Admins can choose the amount of points to award the referrer via the ACP settings
  • Redesigned some of the logs and the members bank transactions adding some colour to it making it look nicer
On 1/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

With the new update is there a way for members to view their donation log?

Also are points prefixes now possible? eg. M for millions , K for Thousands? £ Currency signs before points??

On 1/4/2019 at 12:53 PM, TheJackal84 said:

not yet I forgot about that, I will look into it for the next update, it will be out soon the next one as I want to change all the core_tables in there before 4.4 comes out

Did you forget about me again?

sad tear GIF

Feature Suggestions

Global

• Ability to hide the shop system from guests entirely.
  • Ability to use point prefixes.
  • Ability to use decimals. (ex. 0.01 points)

Referrals

• Referral Links - Allow members to generate referral links, clicking this link will set a cookie and pre-fill/lock/hide the referrer field to ensure the member who referred gets credit.
  • Referral Criteria - Require the referred user create a certain amount of content, be joined for a certain amount of days, or have a certain amount of reputation (or a combination of these) before the referrer gets credit.

Usergroup Upgrade

• Permit the use of 'additional groups' rather than changing the user's primary group.

Rewards & Logs

• Permission to allow a member to only see their own log entries, not global logs.

Edited by Wolf
37 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Ability to hide the shop system from guests entirely. 

click the permissions in the ACP app listing and disable it for guests, same as any app

37 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Ability to use point prefixes.

I can look into it

38 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Ability to use decimals. (ex. 0.01 points)

No I won't use decmals, there is too much code inside to rewrite it all to decimals

38 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Referrals

• Referral Links - Allow members to generate referral links, clicking this link will set a cookie and pre-fill/lock/hide the referrer field to ensure the member who referred gets credit. 
  • Referral Criteria - Require the referred user create a certain amount of content, be joined for a certain amount of days, or have a certain amount of reputation (or a combination of these) before the referrer gets credit.

Referrers is not something I want to get into with this application, maybe in the future I might but not at this time

39 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Permit the use of 'additional groups' rather than changing the user's primary group.

Yeah that's been requested before, It is on my list of update notes for it already

40 minutes ago, Wolf said:

Permission to allow a member to only see their own log entries, not global logs.

Go to rewards & logs, click filter and select my logs, then that is all their logs only

On 1/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Did you forget about me again?

forget will smith GIF

yes sorry, It is added to my notes now anyway :biggrin:

On 10/16/2018 at 6:48 PM, daniel eichler said:

Hello , i bought the application and when i am trying to add in item i am getting this error

5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

i tried to search on this topic for a solution..but no chance... is just "Pm" ...any idea ?

I'm having this same issue. I looked for a public fix but it looks like they're only being PMed?

5 hours ago, black0ut said:

@TheJackal84 Please respond to my question regarding Members Shop codes and vouchers

No mate, not at the minute anyway, I will look into it for a update to it, sounds like a good idea

2 minutes ago, zomBEE said:

Getting this error when trying to add items: 5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Also having an issue with not being able to save WARNINGS settings: EX1054 Something went wrong. Please try again. 

Sent you a PM :biggrin:

On 1/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, TheJackal84 said:

No mate that's not possible

Updated to 1.1.4

New Features

• Added a new shop item ( Mystery Items Box )
    • You can select what items to award and the function will award the user a random item from the list when redeemed
  • Added a new setting to mystery boxes and random amount boxes allowing the admin to choose a win % for each item
    • Example, if you set it to 78% then members have a 78% chance of winning with a 22% chance of losing
      • You can allow it so that everyone is a winner
  • Added a member referrer field to the registration page
    • Admins can enable / disable this setting via the ACP settings
    • Admins can choose the amount of points to award the referrer via the ACP settings
  • Redesigned some of the logs and the members bank transactions adding some colour to it making it look nicer

Awesome thank you for the quick response

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

whats the address shown after the index.php?

Example: If I want to click on the categories of items in members shop ( gamble medals ) should I see this page https://csblackdevil.com/forums/index.php?/membersshop/category/1-games-medals/

but I see the index of my forum with the same link.

I hope you understand me. If is better for you I can send you my username and password in PM.

Hello,

The new update doesn't work properly with Nexus.

If I set points to be added automatically upon purchase, it results in the following error

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\Package::$itle (0)
#0 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/extensions/nexus/Item/Package.php(63): IPS\nexus\Invoice\_Item->__get('itle')
#1 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\_Package->__get('title')
#2 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/sources/Invoice/Invoice.php(1693): IPS\nexus\extensions\nexus\Item\membersshop_hook_NexusItemPackage->onPaid(Object(IPS\nexus\Invoice))
#3 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\_Invoice->markPaid()
#4 /home2/*****/public_html/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(17): call_user_func_array('parent::markPai...', Array)
#5 /home2/*****/public_html/applications/nexus/modules/admin/payments/invoices.php(1116): IPS\nexus\comrules_hook_ipsNexusInvoice->markPaid()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\_invoices->IPS\nexus\modules\admin\payments\{closure}(Array)
#7 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Helpers/Wizard/Wizard.php(177): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array)
#8 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1663): IPS\Helpers\_Wizard->__toString()
#9 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_global->globalTemplate('040f4e728a601a3...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Wizard), Array)
#10 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#11 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#12 /home2/*****/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#13 /home2/*****/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

Please fix

Edited by SerialNoob
6 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Example: If I want to click on the categories of items in members shop ( gamble medals ) should I see this page https://csblackdevil.com/forums/index.php?/membersshop/category/1-games-medals/

but I see the index of my forum with the same link.

I hope you understand me. If is better for you I can send you my username and password in PM.

re-save the categories and see if it changes, if not send me a PM I will check it out later when I am online,

4 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

If I set points to be added automatically upon purchase, it results in the following error

I'll look into it

On 1/18/2019 at 2:36 PM, black0ut said:

@TheJackal84 Please respond to my question regarding Members Shop codes and vouchers

Sorry I forgot to say, I have added a upload section where you will need to upload a .txt file, each code will need to be on a seperate line and then it will grab all the lines / codes and it will import them into the selected category, if by mistake you upload it with 2 of the same codes or upload again with a code added, it will ignore that and just add the ones what are not in the categorys, the update should be out either tonight or tomorrow

25 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

Hello TheJackal84,

I just updated the application to the last version and as I can see: when I click to one category of my forum I am redirected to the index page. How can I resolve this problem?

just checked your site, it is not the app mate it is your site, go to your clubs and then select a club, it will go to the homepage, your topics direct to a blank page with just the members online blocks etc, your member links direct back to the home page too

2 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

just checked your site, it is not the app mate it is your site, go to your clubs and then select a club, it will go to the homepage, your topics direct to a blank page with just the members online blocks etc, your member links direct back to the home page too 

I just contacted Invision Community Support. They told me:

Hello,

I see you have made changes to the friendly URL configuration. Please could you first of all try reverting these back to default, and then testing again?

Kind Regards,
Marc Stridgen

This happened when I updated members shop application.

25 minutes ago, Sethhh. said:

I just contacted Invision Community Support. They told me:

Hello,

I see you have made changes to the friendly URL configuration. Please could you first of all try reverting these back to default, and then testing again?

Kind Regards,
Marc Stridgen

Try doing what they say, revert any friendly url changes you made and also check your htaccess files rewrite to the /forums/ is done correctly, it is 100% not this app what done that, nearly everywhere on your site is getting re-directed to the homepage, click any link, even the announcement tabs will pop up with your homepage and not the announcement

5 hours ago, SerialNoob said:

Bonjour,

La nouvelle mise à jour ne fonctionne pas correctement avec Nexus.

Si je définis des points à ajouter automatiquement lors de l’achat , l’erreur suivante

S'il-vous-plaît, réparez

I have exactly the same problem. Please update I need it as quickly as possible.
Edited by helloworld77