Members Shop ( Support Topic )

On 11/1/2018 at 3:44 AM, Aetherdan said:

Is there a function available for adding a log item for when I credit points via a php script that I created inside the rules application?

if you check the rewards & logs it will show them for the rules application, you can filter the table to only show them ones too,

@SerialNoob answered the other questions for me :biggrin:

43 minutes ago, United We Stand said:

Not sure if this is for here or Automation (tho i didn't see a topic there) but @TheJackal84  do you know how we can have it so XP points earned will convert to Reputation Points after say every hour?

What do you mean by XP points? you want the points earned via the members shop app to be converted to rep points?

1 minute ago, Fleiding said:

Awesome, thank you so much!

sorry just got on the answer these questions but @SerialNoob had my back

I have installed the application on my dev environment to test it out, currently its not deducting points for purchases? I can buy anything and theres no points being deducted. Is there additional settings somewhere?

Edit: Dont worry I found in docs there's a setting to allow items for free under the moderator group settings.

Edited by Aetherdan
Just now, Aetherdan said:

I have installed the application on my dev environment to test it out, currently its not deducting points for purchases? I can buy anything and theres no points being deducted. Is there additional settings somewhere?

Did you actually set points per file?  

1 hour ago, Joel R said:

Did you actually set points per file?  

Nah as stated above was a setting in moderator's restrictions.

New questions: 

1. Can you change the image/icon for a custom shop item to be something that isn't in font awesome?
  2. Can you have a custom item purchase trigger a custom "automation rule" or is there a way for a custom item purchase to trigger a custom rule?
Edited by Aetherdan