Members Shop ( Support Topic )

well, this thing completely doesn't work. i try to add new item, but it shows me:

DUvjkL1QJPQ.jpg

there are no items i can add. i tried to add all of them, but nothing works.

besides, this app breaks group settings. when i try to change something, it shows me:

mFyhbUbkq-4.jpg

and one other thing. this app can't completely install and uninstall when i try to install it without Forums part. it thinks that Forums must be installed, but i didn't install it for a test.

0J6S4l_9U9w.jpg

could @TheJackal84 fix these issues? cause i just bought this app and it doesn't work.

thx

I'm having issues when updating Groups. It gives me the following error:

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=true,`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=false,`g_append_edit`=true,`g_avoid_flood`=false,`g_avoid_q`=true,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=1,`g_delete_own_posts`=1,`g_lock_unlock_own`=1,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=true,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_create_albums`=false,`g_movies`=false,`g_blog_allowcomment`=true,`idm_view_approvers`=false,`idm_bypass_revision`=false,`idm_view_downloads`=false,`idm_linked_files`=false,`idm_import_files`=false,`idm_bulk_submit`=false,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_daily_points`=0 WHERE g_id=6 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Member\\_G...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#4 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /var/www/html/l283567/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/l283567/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/l283567/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Hello , i bought the application and when i am trying to add in item i am getting this error

5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

i tried to search on this topic for a solution..but no chance... is just "Pm" ...any idea ?

13 minutes ago, daniel eichler said:

Hello , i bought the application and when i am trying to add in item i am getting this error

5M149/1 We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

i tried to search on this topic for a solution..but no chance... is just "Pm" ...any idea ?

I will send you a PM mate :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, MOKA MODZ said:

So I have users saying that they are not getting the points people have paid to them for a file in the downloads even when the points are paid and file is downloaded. No logs on the point logs either

Each member will only pay once for access to download a file, once they paid the points they will no longer have to pay to download again, it is not pay each time you download you only pay once

6 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Each member will only pay once for access to download a file, once they paid the points they will no longer have to pay to download again, it is not pay each time you download you only pay once

I think his question is about the file author receiving the points, not the file downloader spending the points.  

3 minutes ago, Joel R said:

I think his question is about the file author receiving the points, not the file downloader spending the points.  

are you getting that too? I thought it might of been maybe a user downloaded it say 10 times and they did not receive points for the 10 downloads, thats why I say they pay only once and not each time they download, once they paid points they can download it multiple times without paying again. I have had no reports of it not working apart from that one so thought he might think its a pay per download

Edited by TheJackal84
16 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

are you getting that too? I thought it might of been maybe a user downloaded it say 10 times and they did not receive points for the 10 downloads, thats why I say they pay only once and not each time they download, once they paid points they can download it multiple times without paying again. I have had no reports of it not working apart from that one so thought he might think its a pay per download

No I don't use points to pay for downloads, but it sounds like he does, and his issue is with the file author not receiving points.  

3 minutes ago, Joel R said:

No I don't use points to pay for downloads, but it sounds like he does, and his issue is with the file author not receiving points.  

yeah was making sure the user has not received it ever, The user might of received the points for the download say 2 months ago when the user might of first downloaded it, the points for downloads don't work in the way you pay per download, you only pay once then you can download it multiple times without charge at any time

Edited by TheJackal84
36 minutes ago, Joel R said:

This is what I was talking about. @TheJackal84 , the author who uploaded the file does get points on upload but not when someone buys for the first time.

1 hour ago, MOKA MODZ said:

also is it possible for you to create an option to recount points for everything like topic made, post created, user registered?

I will check, there is a lot of ways to add points to their while they are spending them on stuff / donating / using them in the lottery app / sports betting app and so on so I will need to check it all, there is a big update coming soon to this anyway, i had to push the update to one side while I was doing something else but that is finished in a day or 2 so will get back to this update :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will check, there is a lot of ways to add points to their while they are spending them on stuff / donating / using them in the lottery app / sports betting app and so on so I will need to check it all, there is a big update coming soon to this anyway, i had to push the update to one side while I was doing something else but that is finished in a day or 2 so will get back to this update :biggrin:

oooh new update, Im hyped for that 😄 but thanks again ❤️

UPDATE `core_groups` core_groups  SET `g_promote_exclude`=true,`g_dname_changes`='1',`g_dname_date`='30',`g_view_board`=true,`g_dohtml`=false,`g_access_offline`=false,`g_hide_online_list`=false,`g_post_polls`=true,`g_vote_polls`=true,`g_close_polls`=true,`g_topic_rate_setting`=2,`g_append_edit`=true,`g_avoid_flood`=false,`g_avoid_q`=false,`g_mod_preview`=false,`g_bypass_badwords`=false,`g_edit_posts`=1,`g_hide_own_posts`=1,`g_delete_own_posts`=1,`g_lock_unlock_own`=1,`g_can_report`=1,`g_view_displaynamehistory`=false,`g_edit_profile`=true,`g_upload_animated_photos`=true,`g_can_msg_attach`=true,`g_raffle_access`=true,`g_raffle_rafflespertime_period`=NULL,`g_classifieds_access_app`=true,`g_classifieds_can_charge`=false,`g_classifieds_advertspertime_period`=NULL,`request_accountdeletion`=true,`feedback_add`=true,`feedback_captcha`=false,`idm_view_approvers`=true,`idm_bypass_revision`=true,`idm_view_downloads`=true,`idm_linked_files`=true,`idm_import_files`=false,`idm_bulk_submit`=false,`idm_add_paid`=true,`idm_bypass_paid`=false,`g_blog_allowcomment`=false,`ms_can_bank`=true,`ms_bank_interest`=30,`ms_daily_points`=150,`ms_weekly_points`=300,`ms_monthly_points`=700 WHERE g_id=7 
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'ms_daily_points' in 'field list' (1054)
#0 /var/www/html/z283398/system/Db/Db.php(990): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Patterns\\...', Array)
#1 /var/www/html/z283398/system/Patterns/ActiveRecord.php(492): IPS\_Db->update('`core_groups` c...', '`g_promote_excl...', 'WHERE g_id=?')
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord->save()
#3 /var/www/html/z283398/init.php(460) : eval()'d code(120): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/z283398/system/Member/Group.php(323): IPS\Patterns\rules_hook_ipsPatternsActiveRecord->save()
#5 /var/www/html/z283398/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(223): IPS\Member\_Group->save()
#6 /var/www/html/z283398/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#7 /var/www/html/z283398/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/z283398/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/z283398/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Error when updating groups.