Members Shop ( Support Topic )

2 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

I have enabled daily bonus points but noticed it doesn’t show on the Rewards log page.

Is this intentional? Any way to confirm if the bonus daily points are working other than checking every member manually?

You can go into the tasks and find the addDaily and view the log, if it is true then they are going through fine, They don't save in the rewards sql table as depending on the amount of members you have it could cause the table to go in the gb's especially if they save daily, Imagine having 100k members all login now the table needs to add all that data each day

1 hour ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Getting ready to buy this now I think along with the betting app.

Before I do, can you tell me what benefit I will get if I also buy the points app made by Points by Anatik

I see yours has a built in points system so what's the difference and benefits in using his app with your shop over your points system?

Thanks in advance

Anatik's works with gallerys / blogs / calendar to award points where this one don't, but then this one has a more advanced forum & download system awarding features etc as you can pick different amounts for different categories and so on.

There will be a few add-ons with this too, a Lottery app is the next add-on I am making ( Nearly finished it )

56 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

Suggestion: Be able to delete/return unused items from "my items" and get a partial refund.

I can look into that yeah

Edited by TheJackal84
4 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Before I do, can you tell me what benefit I will get if I also buy the points app made by Points by Anatik

I see yours has a built in points system so what's the difference and benefits in using his app with your shop over your points system?

I use BOTH Apps. I use Points by Anatik as a companion app for the Members Point Shop. They work together really well AND it allows you a lot of flexibility in how you configure who gets points for what. Points allows you to rename "points" into something else (which I hope TheJackal84 is also working on to complete the picture!), our site is about Goldwing Motorcycles so I changed "Points" to "Wing Nuts"! I've included a screenshot of a part of my spreadsheet for helping me keep track of who gets what from each App. I promise, you won't be disappointed but in my opinion, having both of these is a must!

P.S. Members Point Shop has a setting to allow Points to be used with it...see last pic.

2018-02-28_9-27-25.thumb.jpg.ff56c313d4159ac3d71caec4ecae814a.jpg

2018-02-28_9-35-08.jpg.5bf81e66be29b396a4db98966e24d611.jpg

2018-02-27_10-19-25.thumb.jpg.db21f6c00a19135a0af4f041d58ddb69.jpg

Edited by JTHastings
2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Purchased shop and betting apps

If I want to see points for use in the betting shop where do I set this up in the shop?

Do I have to do it in as a Custom Item?

Thanks

It is automatic, what ever points you are using in the shop will be the points you use in the betting shop,

A custom item could be anything you want, It could be a walkingfootball t-shirt what you would manually award / send.

In the betting shop you would just create your categories and sub/s categories ( If you wanted sub/s categories ) then create a bet selection, At the minute the betting shop has its own tab on the ACP but in the update it will probably be in the members shop tab so it's altogether

8 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

Can it be that the "Members with most points"-widget is broken? It shows me the list, but states that everybody has 0 points, which very obviously is not true.

I will check it out and see if there is a break in the widget

Sorry I meant to say sell not see

If I want to sell points for use in the betting shop where do I set this up in the shop?

Do I have to create it as a custom item?

Plus it would be good not to have to specify a venue when creating a bet BTW as I don't always know the venues

Just now, Unlucky said:

Sorry I meant to say sell not see

If I want to sell points for use in the betting shop where do I set this up in the shop?

Do I have to create it as a custom item?

Plus it would be good not to have to specify a venue when creating a bet BTW as I don't always know the venues

No. go into commerce - store - products in the ACP and either edit or create a new product and in the tabs you will see Members Shop, in there what ever points you enter will be awarded when they buy that item

zAdmin14.png.525f85862d0fffe7c125f4cdfa5

A new update will be out for sports betting app in the next couple of days, I will add it so that the venue is not unique

On ‎19‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 12:48 AM, Cyboman said:

Another issue I just found:

If I display the new widget "members with most points", there are totally different values than in the "Evo-X points leaderboard / members with most points" shown. Where does the difference come from?

Probably related to this ->

On ‎19‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 1:09 AM, Cyboman said:

I'm not sure about this... In the members shop on the top, it states "You have 245 points" (<- in your app)

But in the members shop widget next to it in the sidebar, it states that I only have 150 points. (<- in your app)

In the widget, I can even see one member with no -0- points at all (it shows the top 5), but I have dozens of members with more points than zero ;) 

and related to the last post from Marian concerning "members with most points" widget.

I figure you have been asked many times but Im not seeing how to reset all the points site wide I can remover per user but wow that takes some time...

I am having monthly contest and I started one at midnight yet I cant remove the existing points so its gonna get dicey quick

Edited by Mark White

Hi, to stay legal using shop and betting app we need to disable facility where memebrs can pass points to each other.

How do we disable facility for members to donate points to one and another?

Reason being we cannot run the risk of members between themselves agreeing to swap points for something other than points as per UK gambling commision starting - Are they tradeable with others to obtain goods or services

Our points must not be tradable to members in any way.

Thanks

Edited by Unlucky

Hi,

In the shop item Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock, what does someone win if they win?

They will double up the cost of the item is they win

Hi,

Do I need to switch off the Can use signatures? in the member group in order to offer it as a shop item?

Yeah id you switch off any of the members permissions what they can claim with the items then the only way they can do it is by buying the item

49 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi, to stay legal using shop and betting app we need to disable facility where memebrs can pass points to each other.

How do we disable facility for members to donate points to one and another?

Reason being we cannot run the risk of members between themselves agreeing to swap points for something other than points as per UK gambling commision starting - Are they tradeable with others to obtain goods or services

Our points must not be tradable to members in any way.

Thanks

In the settings there is a setting of who can donate, uncheck all groups or leave it admin only

1 hour ago, Optic14 said:

@TheJackal84

I updated to 1.0.4 and my shop items aren't appearing:

https://animeforums.net/shop/

Any ideas on where to start on troubleshooting?

Have checked on the default theme and also looks the same.

Go to the padlock on the items and click to save the permissions, Then it will all be OK from then on