Members Shop ( Support Topic )

Another Stone-Paper-Scissors Bug:

If you purchase this item, f.e. for 10 points, they will be deducted during the purchase.

BUT if there is an option to increase the bet (inside the game, f.e. additional 10 points), these points for the additional investment aren't deducted at all. 

RESULT FOR PURCHASE 10 + INCREASE BET 10: 

If I lose the game, I only lose 10 points (even if I should have invested 10+10 points) -> I should lose 20!

If I win the game, I earn 40 points (but only spent 10 points). -> My bonus is +30 but it should be +20 only!

This must be corrected, as my members already know about this bug and have already received hundreds of points "for free" by misusing the buggy "increase bet" feature.

Thanks.

Edited by Cyboman
17 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Another Stone-Paper-Scissors Bug:

If you purchase this item, f.e. for 10 points, they will be deducted during the purchase.

BUT if there is an option to increase the bet (inside the game, f.e. additional 10 points), these points for the additional investment aren't deducted at all. 

RESULT FOR PURCHASE 10 + INCREASE BET 10: 

If I lose the game, I only lose 10 points (even if I should have invested 10+10 points) -> I should lose 20!

If I win the game, I earn 40 points (but only spent 10 points). -> My bonus is +30 but it should be +20 only!

This must be corrected, as my members already know about this bug and have already received hundreds of points "for free" by misusing the buggy "increase bet" feature.

Thanks.

I have just tested it and it works fine, I had 1500 points bought a rock paper scissors one, now i have 1000 points left, redeemed it and used a extra 500, I lost now I have 500 points.

why you won 40 was because you first spent 10 now you added 10 more totaling 20, you won so double your bet 20 is 40

Edited by TheJackal84
4 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I have just tested it and it works fine, I had 1500 points bought a rock paper scissors one, now i have 1000 points left, redeemed it and used a extra 500, I lost now I have 500 points

Unfortunately not on my installation...

I buy for 10 (I had 250, after purchase 240), increase bet by 10, I lost, I still have 240, 10-increase-bet-points weren't deducted :( 

I'm using evo-x points, if this matters...

If you require access, I can send you a PM

5 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Unfortunately not on my installation...

I buy for 10 (I had 250, after purchase 240), increase bet by 10, I lost, I still have 240, 10-increase-bet-points weren't deducted :( 

I'm using evo-x points, if this matters...

If you require access, I can send you a PM

I just see the error in the code for evo-x points, I won't need login.

I will sort it in the update, disable the use of them to be increased for now and hopefully I can push out the update in the next couple of days, Unless you have access to your server and I can give you a manual edit

Edited by TheJackal84
4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I just see the error in the code for evo-x points, I won't need login.

I will sort it in the update, disable the use of them to be increased for now and hopefully I can push out the update in the next couple of days, Unless you have access to your server and I can give you a manual edit

Hey @TheJackal84 - any chance you can add Clubs to the list of things that can get points? Currently I am only able to set the points gained for forums, but it would be great if we can set this for Clubs too

Hi @TheJackal84

I purchased this, and am getting this error whenever I try to generate any purchase in the Admin CP (e.g. username change):

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(667): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(4)
#1 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->doCustom()
#2 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->execute()
#4 /home/ancommun/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

1 hour ago, Optic14 said:

Hi @TheJackal84

I purchased this, and am getting this error whenever I try to generate any purchase in the Admin CP (e.g. username change):

EX0 Something went wrong. Please try again.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(667): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(4)
#1 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->doCustom()
#2 /home/ancommun/public_html/applications/membersshop/modules/admin/shop/items.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/ancommun/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\membersshop\modules\admin\shop\_items->execute()
#4 /home/ancommun/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

have you synced all the items to the shop?

zLbirVG.png

Hello,

Some questions:

1. As I wrote before buying, in which Table/Field are storing the points? I'm using Referrals System and I want to update this table/field for any new referral registration
  2. "Points For Topic Starter Per Reply" has the meaning of "How many points to add for each reply post in a thread that I started"? If yes, does it counts only replies from other members or also replies from thread starter?
  3. The item Forum Password does not has Forum selection. Is not automatic procedure but admin needs to ask user to which forum he wants access and then send the password?

Thank you

Chris

Edited by ChrisTERiS
2 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

Some questions:

1. As I wrote before buying, in which Table/Field are storing the points? I'm using Referrals System and I want to update this table/field for any new referral registration
  2. "Points For Topic Starter Per Reply" has the meaning of "How many points to add for each reply post in a thread that I started"? If yes, does it counts only replies from other members or also replies from thread starter?
  3. The item Forum Password does not has Forum selection. Is not automatic procedure but admin needs to ask user to which forum he wants access and then send the password?

Thank you

Chris

1. the points will be called shop_points the core_members bit stays the same

2. If you start a topic then each time someone replies the topic starter will receive x amount, Yes it will add them if the starter replies as well ( I can look into it so it don't give to the starter )

3. when you redeem the forum password it will bring up a list of forums, select the one they want to view the password for and then a new page will open up and show them the password

8 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

1. the points will be called shop_points the core_members bit stays the same

2. If you start a topic then each time someone replies the topic starter will receive x amount, Yes it will add them if the starter replies as well ( I can look into it so it don't give to the starter )

3. when you redeem the forum password it will bring up a list of forums, select the one they want to view the password for and then a new page will open up and show them the password

2.- Yes please because especially in my country the topic starter will full the topic with useless replies just to earn points.

3.- Just a question even if mostly is IPS general question. Is it possible to password protect a Topic and use it instead forum? As MS does not integrades with Downloads I want to create some password protected threads (topics) and add some files as attachments for download.

Just now, ChrisTERiS said:

2.- Yes please because especially in my country the topic starter will full the topic with useless replies just to earn points.

3.- Just a question even if mostly is IPS general question. Is it possible to password protect a Topic and use it instead forum? As MS does not integrades with Downloads I want to create some password protected threads (topics) and add some files as attachments for download.

2. I will do

3. Not as the minute it is not, I will be adding points to the download files ie X amount of points to download this file etc, I just need to figure out what way to go about doing it

3 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

There is a problem when purchasing points in Nexus.

If I set a unit price let's say 1$ for 100 points and a member purchases points for 5$ (quantity 5). The member will only receive 100 points instead of 500.

Please fix!

I will look into it

I just drawed another gamble idea as a potential enhancement for the members shop: a simple slot machine ->

slot-machine-cyboman.thumb.png.845bf027cf8f98fc8a14b4d9a95df50a.png

1. Spend a pool amount to play this item multiple times (f.e. 250, you can play 10 times for 25 each game at once, no need to purchase every single game = longer fun, more excitement)
  2. Let us specify our own "slider images" (f.e. 7 different png images, to customize this game for our community needs)
  3. Let us specify the "winning combinations" and their multiplicators. If the combination is shown, your entry fee (25) is multiplicated with the multiplicator and added to the pool
  4. If the user presses START, all 3 image slides should display any movement effect (let it appear as if it really slides)
  5. Player can exit anytime (then he will bring his won points home, or lose the rest amount in the pool)

That would be awesome. :) But still hoping for the "ghost mode" to be developed one day ;) 

4 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

When the system checks user's visits to award (or not) points to a member?

eg every 1st of the month checks previous month to see if he login every day or every week to give the points?

it would go from when you installed it.

To change it, go to the ACP and search tasks then open up the tasks page and search points, addDailyPoints addWeeklyPoints addMonthlyPoints should appear, now if you run say the monthly one now, it will schedule the next one for a months time from this date and so on

Hi :)

Thanks for this awesome application, it's a really good job !

I have a question :

I have this error message when i try to use an item

OnvXNUj.png

I think it's because i click to fast when i buy item :lol:

The problem is that i cannot remove this object ... i try to remove cache or re-sync items but impossible ...

The only solution that i find is it to delete the double in the database :(

GeLBsJ1.png

Another solution is possible ? Maybe put a delay between every purchases

Thank you

Edited by No'
add infos
1 hour ago, No' said:

I have this error message when i try to use an item

OnvXNUj.png

I think it's because i click to fast when i buy item :lol:

The problem is that i cannot remove this object ... i try to remove cache or re-sync items but impossible ...

This is exactly the problem one of my moderators had when testing the plugin, which I already described above. He bought around 50 items, but 1 item got stucked there. It wasn't redeemed and you can't remove it either. I think he was clicking quite fast, too. So there might be a real problem...