Members Shop ( Support Topic )

@TheJackal84 Hi, 

I found 4 words which are not translatable via the panel. 
Show Password (button when you use a Forum Password item)
Change (button when you use a Change Title/Username item)
• You have "X" points (when you click on one category in item shop page)
Categories

Thank you :) 

Edited by No'
21 hours ago, silenceheaven said:

@TheJackal84 can you add in the template for the donate link to be hidden if that user is the same as the visitor id?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, No' said:

@TheJackal84 Hi, 

I found 4 words which are not translatable via the panel. 
Show Password (button when you use a Forum Password item)
Change (button when you use a Change Title/Username item)
• You have "X" points (when you click on one category in item shop page)
Categories

Thank you :) 

I will sort them in the next update :)

29 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Is this correct?

https://www.walkingfootball.com/statistics/

Look at what fred has posted.

What he has for Members with the most points

And Most points from their content created

Someone has emailed me to break this down and it doesn't make sense to us so please advise

Thanks

double check what points you have set for the forums.

the rewards & logs show

58 minutes ago

Gained 200 points for repling to a topic

58 minutes ago

Gained 200 points for receiving a reply to their topic

1 hour ago

Gained 200 points for repling to a topic

1 hour ago

Gained 200 points for receiving a reply to their topic

12 hours ago

Gained 20 points for repling to a topic

12 hours ago

Gained 20 points for receiving a reply to their topic

Edited by TheJackal84

Jackal,

can you give me a helping hand as why here

https://www.esportsbusiness.net/statistics/

No content shows as for "Points from their content" is shown? Maybe its the same problem as to why the widget here (https://www.esportsbusiness.net/shop/) shows 0 points, which is, as you see on the statistics site, clearly wrong? I have Points by Anatic installed and evox points selected, but let only Points by Anatic do points. All extra points in Members Shop are at "0".

On 05/03/2018 at 11:28 AM, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Just had an email in from one of the users querying this.

Any ideas yet what has happened?

Thanks

shop-1.thumb.jpg.5d6c4aafe72deffac6358f802cfed8a0.jpg

shop-2.thumb.jpg.c716823608c4b0e7f1fd20d1c91ae328.jpg

shop-3.thumb.jpg.ef860901632e1d931966e93fc0afc47e.jpg

For that view of the grid you would need more items viewed and bought and on different days to show it with the area chart background. when one user has bought one item then it is only bringing stats from that day and no others hence not getting a graph they are there

1cfQeF7.png

TtpFGfW.png

change the view of the graph to see it differently

JYtz3HL.png

9 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

Jackal,

can you give me a helping hand as why here

https://www.esportsbusiness.net/statistics/

No content shows as for "Points from their content" is shown? Maybe its the same problem as to why the widget here (https://www.esportsbusiness.net/shop/) shows 0 points, which is, as you see on the statistics site, clearly wrong? I have Points by Anatic installed and evox points selected, but let only Points by Anatic do points. All extra points in Members Shop are at "0".

Are you awarding members points for the forums / downloads / reactions bit etc?

The widget is fixed in the next update to show the evox_points correctly

Just now, MarianHärtel said:

Thanks. I mean the "MOST POINTS FROM THEIR CONTENT CREATED" in the Points Stats Tab. Is this also a due to not enough Test  Content yet? I see it working for "Unlucky" so I guess the answer is "yes" ;)

no it should come up straight away for that column, Have you set the forum points etc in the members shop points to award points for posting topics etc

No, I 

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

no it should come up straight away for that column, Have you set the forum points etc in the members shop points to award points for posting topics etc

No, I have it all 0 and only give points through Evox. Is this the reason? Because I also see no option to give points for a reaction?

2 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

No, I 

No, I have it all 0 and only give points through Evox. Is this the reason? Because I also see no option to give points for a reaction?

yes it will only count the points in that from the points in members shop, if you use the points from members shop for the forums etc then you can choose to award different points for different fourms and so on

Edited by TheJackal84
5 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

yes it will only count the points in that from the points in members shop, if you use the points from members shop for the forums etc then you can choose to award different points for different fourms and so on

ok, but that is pretty confusing isn't it? If members have 1000 points or so because they make blog posts etc, but that table shows "100 points from content" because they only post a bit in the forum, since Members Shop can only give points for forums.

2 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

ok, but that is pretty confusing isn't it? If members have 1000 points or so because they make blog posts etc, but that table shows "100 points from content" because they only post a bit in the forum, since Members Shop can only give points for forums.

I will look into what I can do with it all ?

3 minutes ago, MarianHärtel said:

Great. The whole concept is super interesting and I hope you have many more ideas for add-ons. Gladly pay more for a very well structured user system!

I do have plans for more add-ons and extenstions etc, I am always happy to hear requests and other peoples ideas too so if you have any feel free to post them here

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I do have plans for more add-ons and extenstions etc, I am always happy to hear requests and other peoples ideas too so if you have any feel free to post them here

Great. Same issue btw. with the Logs. It only shows points logged for Members Shop. WOuld be awesome if this is done for Points by Anatic too, though I guess this is not possible?

Hi,

I sent the additional screens to prove that nobody was spending / using points etc when you asked

On 04/03/2018 at 7:41 AM, TheJackal84 said:

Has he spent any? has he donated to anyone? has he placed any bets?.

He hasn't spent any , donated any, betted any

What we need fixing is the bug here where it is showing the incorrect amount of points as previously mentioned above

points-incorrect.thumb.png.9a5a03354c631a14473031ecf8089f43.png

Edited by Unlucky
1 minute ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

I sent the additional screens to prove that nobody was spending / using points etc when you asked

He hasn't spent any , donated any, betted any

What we need fixing is the bug here where it is showing the incorrect amount of points as previously mentioned above

from other sites I have been on since they are all correct and add up, seeing as the logs amount don't actually add up to the amount in that box either I actually don't know what it could be, but I am looking into it

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

Are you awarding members points for the forums / downloads / reactions bit etc?

Yes but not for downloads as we don't have it installed

Don't know where to set points for reactions

We have forum and bouns points.

FYI - Since I first reported issue we have changed amount of points awarded for posting - but this was definately after the issue was reported above

point-acp-1.png

points-acp-2.png

Edited by Unlucky