Members Shop ( Support Topic )

15 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Login to freds account and go to rewards & logs and filter it so it only shows his logs and check that for me, See what it shows

Hi, here are freds logs.

But please remember this is effecting every user, not just Fred.

fred-1.thumb.png.5342802c0338f57b4fb5fe6837cb58a4.png

fred-2.thumb.png.1f1bde86d6da39943104aac3463d6621.png

fred-3.thumb.png.56c2459aec69f819ab78357abae8ea65.png

fred-4.thumb.png.f6eaac8b5f63cd9766fd472d701f6ebd.png

6 hours ago, Unlucky said:

Hi, here are freds logs.

But please remember this is effecting every user, not just Fred.

Counting the points gained from his logs it is 5,400 and the most points from their content is 5,400 and that is fred. There are no other logs to check what he / they done with the points etc but the log won't log until the points are awarded, if it can't award the points it will not log the reward I wrote it that way. Again I gotta say it seems that it is only your members what are saying it don't add up, the other 50 odd sites what has it installed it adds up on otherwise I would of heard about it by others, Ask them if they spent no points etc if they didn't then it is up to you if you want to manually award them the points they say they are missing and then keep a eye out on it and see from then, but from checking the code, checking my site, my dev site, other peoples sites there is nothing wrong with the stats it all adds up

On 3/26/2018 at 9:50 AM, TheJackal84 said:

No you can go to your list of installed applications and click members shop on the dropdowns disable the members bank module

3GcFeqG.png

if you have it in the nav bar then remove it in the menu manager, it will still show in the ACP but the front end will be completly disabled for use

OK, this was easy enough to do HOWEVER that's not the route I want to take. I want to disable the "Points" Bank and enable the "Members Shop" Bank and I am having trouble making it work. The Members Shop Front End is gone from the menu system and I can't seem to figure out how to get it back...

2018-03-27_13-54-22.thumb.jpg.9b189cbdffee67f9127c3bca18fa3a36.jpg

13 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

OK, this was easy enough to do HOWEVER that's not the route I want to take. I want to disable the "Points" Bank and enable the "Members Shop" Bank and I am having trouble making it work. The Members Shop Front End is gone from the menu system and I can't seem to figure out how to get it back...

When you say it's gone from the menu system what do you mean?

2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

When you say it's gone from the menu system what do you mean?

Because I use two apps to control points I created my own menu drop down and used links to get me to the right places (see pic #1). The original Members Shop front end menu is gone and I use this modified one. Now that I want to disable the points bank and use yours I can't find the original front end menu nor can I find the appropriate URL to the bank to link to it manually. I'm sorry but I just can't seem to figure it out.

2018-03-27_14-13-40.jpg

Snag_58dad38.png

2 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

Because I use two apps to control points I created my own menu drop down and used links to get me to the right places (see pic #1). The original Members Shop front end menu is gone and I use this modified one. Now that I want to disable the points bank and use yours I can't find the original front end menu nor can I find the appropriate URL to the bank to link to it manually. I'm sorry but I just can't seem to figure it out.

You should find it in the menu manager named bank, if not try clearing cache via the support tool, If you need the url I can give you that as well

1 minute ago, JTHastings said:

Actually, there are TWO "banks" in the menu manager but they both go to the "Points" Bank and not the Members Shop Bank. The URL would be helpful!

OK it must be a bug where they clash, I will fix that in the update and change the name of it in the manager
the url you want will be yoursite.com/index.php?app=membersshop&module=bank&controller=main

2 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

Used your direct link and get this message. I have all of the settings correct and the Group has Bank enabled. Must be a conflict somewhere...

The conflict will only be the navigation menu it won't conflict with the actual module, have you been into the member group settings and checked that the group can use the bank?

7 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

All is enabled appropriately. I just checked the core_groups DB table and ms_can_bank is set to "1" for all groups.

I also have the Points app completely disabled. No difference.

Additional note: now the error message has changed to the following...

2018-03-27_15-26-46.jpg

Can you send me PM with login so I can check it out?

Edited by TheJackal84
17 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Counting the points gained from his logs it is 5,400 and the most points from their content is 5,400 and that is fred. There are no other logs to check what he / they done with the points etc but the log won't log until the points are awarded, if it can't award the points it will not log the reward I wrote it that way. Again I gotta say it seems that it is only your members what are saying it don't add up, the other 50 odd sites what has it installed it adds up on otherwise I would of heard about it by others, Ask them if they spent no points etc if they didn't then it is up to you if you want to manually award them the points they say they are missing and then keep a eye out on it and see from then, but from checking the code, checking my site, my dev site, other peoples sites there is nothing wrong with the stats it all adds up

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Again I gotta say it seems that it is only your members what are saying it don't add up,

18 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

from checking the code, checking my site, my dev site, other peoples sites there is nothing wrong with the stats it all adds up

Hi,

It is not just my members, it is also effecting my own admin account.

We have waited patiently since March 3rd (25 days now) for this issue to get fixed.

As previously mentioned on the 12th March, you still have acp access so can you please login and invesitgate the installtion on our site?

We don't want to, but If we cannot get the shop application working as advertised we are going to have to uninstall the shop and betting applications.

Thanks in advance.

Just now, Unlucky said:

It is not just my members, it is also effecting my own admin account.

We have waited patiently since March 3rd (25 days now) for this issue to get fixed. 

As previously mentioned on the 12th March, you still have acp access so can you please login and invesitgate the installtion on our site?

We don't want to, but If we cannot get the shop application working as advertised we are going to have to uninstall the shop and betting applications.

Thanks in advance

You have waited to get it fixed? I said there is nothing wrong with it, I can not fix what is not broken.

If you want I am happy to refund you on both, I don't appreciate being told I sell my stuff as not advertised, There are many things what can happen to 3rd party stuff what is nothing to do with the actual product, As I say fell free to request a refund I will be happy to give it. Loggin in and testing it will do nothing, I can see what is in my face, the only thing I said was to award them the missing points and see if it still happens if that is too hard then that is up to you

9 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

Is it possible for members to award other members points for having great content?

Member 1 creates an awesome forum post.
Member 2 enjoys reading the awesome forum post and has the option to "tip" Member 1 for that piece of content.
Member 3 can then sort posts by the amount of points they have been awarded? 

Only with reactions but it is system points not from the user, although they can click a donate link on their profile or topic posts to donate some points

3MGSAZj.png

Edited by TheJackal84
1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

I can see what is in my face, the only thing I said was to award them the missing points and see if it still happens if that is too hard then that is up to you

It is happening with brand new members that registed in the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I just do not have the time to go in and edit nearly 1,700 member accounts.

Don't worry we won't bother you again.

5 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

It is happening with brand new members that registed in the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately I just do not have the time to go in and edit nearly 1,700 member accounts.

Don't worry we won't bother you again.

You had 56 pages of logs and Fred has 3 and a half. So with 53 pages of logs with a average of 1 page per person would work out to like 50 odd members. A little topic saying if you are missing any points please leave a reply and we will look into it, I personally don't think is a lot to do

@TheJackal84 first let me say that your support has been exceptional even when I have not been exactly clear in what I'm asking! Good job!

Now, this is not a critical item but is it possible or can you make it possible to EDIT the statistics numbers manually so that I can manipulate the numbers on the Statistics Page? For example, I have done a lot of testing (see pic) but I'd like to clear these high numbers out. I can easily edit their account totals and bank totals (which I have done) but the system retains all of the high numbers in the overall statistics page. Are these totals a data element in the database that I can edit out?

2018-03-28_9-39-10.thumb.jpg.4f7d8ebeb7e06ed1093208e86691739e.jpg

48 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

@TheJackal84 first let me say that your support has been exceptional even when I have not been exactly clear in what I'm asking! Good job!

Now, this is not a critical item but is it possible or can you make it possible to EDIT the statistics numbers manually so that I can manipulate the numbers on the Statistics Page? For example, I have done a lot of testing (see pic) but I'd like to clear these high numbers out. I can easily edit their account totals and bank totals (which I have done) but the system retains all of the high numbers in the overall statistics page. Are these totals a data element in the database that I can edit out?

2018-03-28_9-39-10.thumb.jpg.4f7d8ebeb7e06ed1093208e86691739e.jpg

Thanks for the nice words ?

The only ones would be changed is the ones what show their points etc, The ones in the image are rewards what are in their own table away from their points etc.

If you wanted I can give you a code to run through the sql toolbox on the ACP and it will remove every reward logged from that member, that way it will be like they redeemed nothing and it won't show them on the logs or anywhere else, their points on hand and bank won't change though ( I know you said you already did that anyway )

19 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

If you wanted I can give you a code to run through the sql toolbox on the ACP and it will remove every reward logged from that member, that way it will be like they redeemed nothing and it won't show them on the logs or anywhere else, their points on hand and bank won't change though ( I know you said you already did that anyway )

That would be great! Would it cover the Bought Most Items and Spent Most Points items as well?

2018-03-28_11-05-13.jpg

3 minutes ago, JTHastings said:

That would be great! Would it cover the Bought Most Items and Spent Most Points items as well?

2018-03-28_11-05-13.jpg

Erm you will more than likely need 2 querys to run, I will check it all on my dev site as I have hundreds of test purchases from loads of different member id's etc, then I will send you a PM with the querys to run

Edited by TheJackal84